Grissom/Lady Heather,Snicker and Greg and Wendy RP

Heather glanced down at her speedometer and saw she was going nearly 15 miles over the speed limit. She gently pressed the brakes until she was under the limit. Suddenly, a bright pair of headlights appeared on her rear view mirror. She sped up, hoping to loose whoever it was but the effort was fruitless. With a slightly shaking sigh, Heather pulled into the driveway of her dominion; The car followed, parking directly behind her. As she got out of her car, the driver of the other vehicle did the same. "Hello Heather," Johann Wolfowitz sneered. "Remember me?"

You're just being paranoid, Gil assured himself as he pulled up in the driveway of his townhouse. She's got your cell number and your home number...if something happens she'll call you, but everything will be fine. Go inside and get some sleep. Call her in the morning and see how she's doing, maybe invite her to lunch or an early breakfast if that'll make you feel better... Gil thought to himself, locking up his car and heading inside his house.

Heather gasped, backing up toward her house. "What do you want?" She asked, her voice cracking. The man laughed evilly. "Why, revenge of course." Heather attempted to scream, but he clamped his hand over her mouth and dragged her into the large, empty house. Heather began feeling light headed; She managed to get away for a moment, but Wolfowitz once again placed his hand over her nose and mouth. The white rag he held was drenched in ether and after a moment, Heather blacked out. Several Hours Later She awoke with a pounding headache. After a moment Heather became oriented enough to remember that Wolfowitz had been in her house. She quickly sat up from the couch and looked around; The only thing on her mind was she had to call Gil. Then by the doorway, she spotted her coat which had her cell phone in the pocket. A loud racket came from the kitchen and Heather knew it was now or never. She crawled to the heap consisting of her coat, boots and purse. Frantically, she pulled the phone out and dialed Gil's number. Come on, answer, was all she could think as the ringing continued on the other end.

(I'm so sorry that's so long. I kinda lost myself there. My apologizes.)

(Me too!)

"Gil, come to my house right away. HE'S here," Heather whispered into the phone. Without providing anymore information, she hung up and crawled back to the couch, her phone in hand.

Gil immediately got up from his couch and put his shoes on. Grabbing his keys and his gun, he ran outside and got into his car, starting it up and speeding off.

Heather didn't make a sound. She listened intently for any noises coming from anywhere in the house. She knew that no clients were in the house; The week had been cleared to give her some vacation time. "Maybe I'm just imaging things," She thought. Another loud crash came from the kitchen; Heather sat forward, staring at the door. A moment later, Wolfowitz strode through, carrying a gun in one hand and a knife in the other.

"Please, just leave me alone," Heather whimpered as the man neared her. He said nothing, simply grinned in an evil fashion. Now standing in front of her, he pressed the gun's barrel into her temple, making her emit a quiet sob. Then, making her sob even harder, he pressed the tip of the knife against her throat. "This is payback," He said softly, but made no moves to do anything to Heather.

Grissom quickly drove up and parked in front of her house, getting out and holding his gun in front of him. Running up the house, Grissom turned the knob only to discover it was locked, and quickly kicked the door down. "HEATHER?"

Heather heard Gil's voice outside. Evidentially, so had Wolfowitz. He jumped, the knife narrowly missing cutting Heather's throat. She wanted to scream for Gil, to tell him she was in the house being held at gun and knife point, but there was no way. She prayed he'd find a way in, before it was too late.

Grissom ran inside, holding his gun in front of him. Running into the living room, he spotted Wolfowitz and cocked his gun, keeping it trained on him. "What the hell are you doing here?" he asked him.

Wolfowitz didn't answer right away. He first looked from Gil to Heather and then scoffed. "Had to have your boyfriend come and save you?" Heather choked back a sob. "Pathetic," He laughed, pushing the knife closer to Heather's neck. She looked over at Gil, the terror completely obvious in her eyes.

"You don't have to do this," Grissom said quietly, trying to hide the anger in his voice. "And besides...a bullet is faster than any of your reflexes, think about that. You try anything- and I mean anything, and you'll have a bullet through your skull."

Back