Grissom/Lady Heather,Snicker and Greg and Wendy RP

Nick pushed the tray aside and huged Sara tightly. "Don't you ever do that to me again. I had a bad dream last night. I dreamt you left me with our baby." Nick said sadly.
Sara gave him a look reassuringly "honey what brought that on I could never leave you You're the only Man I truly ever loved in my life You are more then just a Father to my child you're my life ,my all" she was almost in tears as she said all this

"Oh Sar, I'm sorry" He cupped her face. "I didn't know what came to me. I love you too much that I'm afraid of losing you one day. I love you, Sara Sidle." He said kissing his wife. "Promise me you'll never leave me." As he brought her hand to his mouth and kissed it.

"Your cute when you giggle" Greg protested, pulling her closer to him. He grinned as he picked her up, letting her wrap her legs around his waist before kissing her lips lightly again. "Is that better?"

Wendy smiled as she kissed him again. "Yes this is definately better. Now for the rest of this tour. There's my dresser, there is my closet, there is my vanity, and there is my bed. Now is there anything else that you would want to see, or test out??"

Greg grinned and pushed her back gently onto the bed. "No I'm ok, little tired now. Why don't we just rest here for a little while?" He smirked and placed a kiss onto her lips.

Wendy smiled. "That sounds like an excellent plan. I'm getting a little tired myself. But first, i'm going to change into some PJ's. My work clothes are not really comfortable enough for resting. Would you like to borrow a shirt or something?"

Greg kissed her gently on the lips before she turned around.
"No I'm fine, dn't worry about me"
He walked over and sat down on the edge of her bed.

"You're welcome," Gil smiled, closing the door. Walking around to the driver's side door, he got inside and buckled himself in, turning the car on and backing out of the driveway. Soon they had arrived at the lab.

"Well, thanks again," Heather grinned as she got of the vehicle. She walked around the front of Gil's car, and after waving to him, she got into her own vehicle.

Heather shut her door, pressing the lock button; It was just an old habit, one that had proved very hard to break. She started the car and glanced back at Gil before backing out of the spot. She waved to him as she pulled out of the lot.

Back