Grissom/Lady Heather,Snicker and Greg and Wendy RP

SaraSidleStokes said:
Sara smiles at him as she Kisses him back ,they lay like this for hours and wind up following asleep Nicks hand laying protectively on Sara's Belly

The next morning, Nick woke up and found out that the other side of his bed was empty. "Oh No!" he said. "Sara? Sara? Sara?!!!" He shouted with fear in his eyes.

Sara came back in the room holding a tray with his breakfast and smiles "I'm here,You'd think I'd leave you at the drop of a hat? *she kisses him* You'd better think again I could never ever Leave you"

(lol so we won't go too far...though I feel sorry for G/LH!)

Gil quickly pulled away, rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm...really sorry.." he sighed. "I'm exhausted."

SaraSidleStokes said:
Sara came back in the room holding a tray with his breakfast and smiles "I'm here,You'd think I'd leave you at the drop of a hat? *she kisses him* You'd better think again I could never ever Leave you"

Nick pushed the tray aside and huged Sara tightly. "Don't you ever do that to me again. I had a bad dream last night. I dreamt you left me with our baby." Nick said sadly.

(lol so we won't go too far...though I feel sorry for G/LH!)

Gil quickly pulled away, rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm...really sorry.." he sighed. "I'm exhausted."

(Yeah, I feel sorry for G/LH too!)

Heather nodded quickly. "Oh, that's okay. I'm pretty tired too." She stood up from the couch, smoothing her clothes out as she did, with a small smile. "How about... I'll call you tomorrow?"

Wendy giggled as Greg hit a ticklish spot on her neck. "Haha...You got to stop kissing me there!! It tickles!!" When Greg didn't stop, she started to wriggle in his arms, trying to break free, but sadly was having a hard time trying to get out of his arms, because he had a strong grip on her.

(lol)

"Sounds good," Grissom said, nodding in agreement. "...Get some sleep, don't feel obligated to have to come and see me tomorrow," he smiled. "I'm sure...the town will be much more hectic tomorrow."

"Okay. I hope you sleep well," Heather smiled. She showed herself out, not wanting Gil to have to leave the couch. Upon reaching the door, she remembered that she had not driven her car to his house; He had driven his. She turned around, her hands clasped loosely in front of her. "Um, just one thing. I don't have my car. It's back at your lab."

Heather opened the door and stepped out into the night. "It feels good out here tonight," She made some small talk. "Not too warm yet not unbearable cold."

Back