Grissom/Lady Heather,Snicker and Greg and Wendy RP

Nick felt incredible. Another time, he couldn't control his emotion as he felt a tear rolling down his cheeck. What did I do to deserve this? He thought. He's must've been the luckiest man on earth to have such a wonderful wife and the miracle they made together base on their love. He looked at Sara, kissed her passionately and said, "I love you", and then bend down to kiss her belly and said, "I love you too, princess"
they stood like that for a few minutes ,then Sara looked up at him "do you think we should uh Go home before Catherine changes her mind and we need to work anyways" she gave him one last kiss as she took his hand

SaraSidleStokes said:
they stood like that for a few minutes ,then Sara looked up at him "do you think we should uh Go home before Catherine changes her mind and we need to work anyways" she gave him one last kiss as she took his hand

Nick laughed and nodded. They walked to the car and drove home. Once they reach home, Sara was about to do some laundry till Nick stop him. "Honey, what are you doing? You're suppose to be relaxing!"

she Looked at him "yeah but you know me I cant just sit and do nothing and besides that this house is a mess" She picked up the book she had picked up at the library and wondered if what she was feeling was what the book referred to as "the Nesting period"

Greg moaned against her lips before sliding his hands down to her hips. Since when did his luck change? He'd been single for so long and now he was making out with a beautiful woman? Go him!

Wendy slowly moved her hands from bis back to hs front, feeling his abs through his shirt as her hands went up his chest to where the first few buttons of his shirt were. She slowly began to undo the first few buttons, testing to see what Greg really wanted.

Greg leant back and looked at her for a few seconds before leaning back into kiss her. He slid his hands under her shirt and ran his fingers up her back, loving the way she shivered from his touch.

Wendy continued to undo his shirt. She gently pulled the shirt off his shoulders, a threw it to the ground. She gently carressed his skin, loving how soft, yet manly he felt.
She broke the kiss, to get air back in to her. Once she took a few deep breaths she began to kiss his neck and shoulders, enjoying the taste of his skin on her mouth.

"Well..." Grissom started. "I really do enjoy a good Mozart piece. I don't know what it is about his style of composing that makes his sound so pleasant to the ears, but..." And then he grinned. "You can't possibly tell me that you're enjoying this conversation."

Greg moaned gently. loving the feeling of her lips on his skin. He let his hands slip to her front and slowly unbutton her shirt too.

Heather smiled happily. "Honestly, yes I am. I'm rather fond of Bach for some reason. I have been for most of my life. Zoe and I used to listen to his CDs together." Heather's smile faded slowly as she remembered the good times she and her daughter had shared.

Heather inhaled deeply with a smile. "She was a very intelligent girl, as I'm sure I've already mentioned," She paused. Then with a slightly happier tone in her voice she continued with a smile. "Mozart is very pleasant to listen to also."

Back