Grissom/Lady Heather,Snicker and Greg and Wendy RP

Wendy stands there with her hands on her hips, with a smirk on her face. "Well your no help at all!! What use are you to me, if you won't help me pick out a meal?!?!" she giggles.

Greg laughed. "I'm indecisive! It's not my fault, I think it's hereditory!" He smiled and slipped off the countertop. "Plus you have great taste, I mean you chose me" He smirked and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Wendy smiles. "I'm starting to think that maybe my taste in men is quirky...if i am so attracted to you!! Oh well....I guess you will do" she says in a melodramatic voice. "So would you mind thai? I'm actually craving something spicy now!"

"Hey!" Greg leaned forward and nuzzeled her neck gently. "I will do huh?" He smiled against her skin and kissed the skin of her neck gently. "Yeah, Thai sounds perfect"

Wendy leaned her head back, allowing Greg to have more access to her neck. she moans. "Ok....how about i order us some thai, and you can get us more drinks, and maybe put some music in to play. Sound ok?" She shivers when Greg's kisses reach just behind her earlobe.

Greg leant close to her ear, so close that his lips grazed her skin as he talked. "Sounds like heaven" he whispered against her skin.

Nick thanked Catherine and went to the locker to meet his wife. He came behind her, wrapped his arms around her and started kissing her neck. "hey, Baby..." he mumbled.

Wendy was tired of Greg's teasing kisses, so she decided to take charge. She turned around in his arms, so that she was facing him. and pulled him in for a deep kiss.

jnick_0712 said:
Nick thanked Catherine and went to the locker to meet his wife. He came behind her, wrapped his arms around her and started kissing her neck. "hey, Baby..." he mumbled.
Sara smiled as she kissed him back,thier baby still moving with in her,she took his hand and put it on the bump "do you feel that,she's kicking"

quoth_the_raven said:
Grissom smiled. "You know me much too well."

Heather grinned slightly. "I think it's a good thing, though. We know so much about each other and we share much of the same knowledge," She paused for a moment. "Do you have a favorite classic artist? Or you like them all the same?"

Greg moaned softly against her lips and wrapped his arms tightly around her waist, pulling her closer to him. He loved feeling her body against his.

SaraSidleStokes said:
Sara smiled as she kissed him back,thier baby still moving with in her,she took his hand and put it on the bump "do you feel that,she's kicking"

Nick felt incredible. Another time, he couldn't control his emotion as he felt a tear rolling down his cheeck. What did I do to deserve this? He thought. He's must've been the luckiest man on earth to have such a wonderful wife and the miracle they made together base on their love. He looked at Sara, kissed her passionately and said, "I love you", and then bend down to kiss her belly and said, "I love you too, princess"

Wendy moved her hands slowly down Greg's back, until she reached his shirt's hem, and she then moved her hands up under his shirt so that she could feel his smooth back in his hands. 'Who knew a man's skin could be this soft?" she thought, as she slowly began to outline his lips with her tongue.

Catherinesmyidol said:
quoth_the_raven said:
Grissom smiled. "You know me much too well."

Heather grinned slightly. "I think it's a good thing, though. We know so much about each other and we share much of the same knowledge," She paused for a moment. "Do you have a favorite classic artist? Or you like them all the same?"

Grissom smiled. "Don't get me started."

Back