Grissom/Lady Heather,Snicker and Greg and Wendy RP

Gil just smiled and headed to his house once they had made all the stops they needed to. Getting out of the car, Gil walked around to the passenger's seat and opened the door for her.

Wendy lifted her hand so that it kept Gregs hand on her cheek, while looking deep into his eyes. She leaned in and gave Greg a passionate kiss, then quicly pulled back. "Greg....I...i love you." she says shyly. She knows its so early to be saying this, but she can't help it. no one has made her feel this way.

Heather walked into the house with a smile. As always, the first thing to catch her eye was the large butterfly collection to her left. "These are gorgeous," She observed.

jnick_0712 said:
SaraSidleStokes said:
Sara smirks "Honey seducing me isnt gonna make me rest" she raised an eyebrow at him

He layed her down on the bed. He lean on to her and at the same time carefully not to squash the baby. "Oh yeah? The last time I remembered, you have not problem with my seductiveness (sp?)" Then, he crushed his lips to her and moan at the contact. His hands were practically everywhere...
Sara smiles at him as she Kisses him back ,they lay like this for hours and wind up following asleep Nicks hand laying protectively on Sara's Belly

Greg raised an eyebrow a little. "Really?" He watched her nod and took a deep breath. "Wow...me too. You're the most amazing girl I've ever met" He smiled and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

Heather studied the butterfly for a moment, then a light crimson tainted her porcelain cheeks. "This is going to sound odd but I am very honored that you named that butterfly after me. It has to be the most gorgeous I've ever seen..."

Gil smiled. "Well...I'm glad," he told her. "I...was afraid that you wouldn't like the idea of me naming...one of my 'pets'- as Catherine calls them- after you."

"No, I don't mind at all. I think it's very sweet, actually," Heather smiled back. "Um... do we want that movie or perhaps continue what we started in the car?"

Back