Grissom/Lady Heather,Snicker and Greg and Wendy RP

Greg moaned softly and leant back against the fabric of the sofa, his hands on her waist keeping her steady.
"So are you" He managed to get out between gasps.
He let his hands slide from her hips under her shirt and up her back.

Wendy slowly kissed her way up Greg's neck and face, until she reached his mouth. She began to lightly suck and nibble on his lower lip, all the while moving her hands from his hair, down his back, where she slipped them underneath his shirt.

Greg moaned softly. His hand move to the buttons of her shirt, working slowly from bottom to top. His hands brushed gently against her skin then he pulled away reluctantly. "Food?"
He sighed imagining the kitchen slowly being set alight while they were making out on the sofa.

"I'm that way with tea; I'm never without tea bags," Heather glanced out of her window. "That sounds odd but tea helps me relax after a long day. I know you ride roller coasters and study bugs; Anything else you enjoy that helps you relax?"

Gregs_Girlfriend said:
Greg moaned softly. His hand move to the buttons of her shirt, working slowly from bottom to top. His hands brushed gently against her skin then he pulled away reluctantly. "Food?"
He sighed imagining the kitchen slowly being set alight while they were making out on the sofa.

Wendy quickly jumped of Greg. "Crap, crap, crap CRAP! i forgot about the food!" She rushes towards the kitchen while trying to do up her shirt. Once she reaches the stove she begins to look into the pots. "Shit! Everything is burned! Now what are we going to do?"

Greg laughed. So he wasn't so far off with his thoughts then? He smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist.
"Don't worry about it, we'll just order in. It's no problem" He placed a soft kiss on her cheek.

Wendy leans closer into Greg. "Thats sounds good. I'll go get the take-out menus." She walks to the other side of the kitchen, and reaches into the drawer, and pulls out the menus. "So what wouls you like? I've got Mexican, Chinese, Thai, Pizza, Italian...so pick your poison!"

Greg laughed lightly and leant back against the counter top. "Well seeing as it was kinda my fault your dinner got ruined you can choose. Plus I'm good for anything"

Back