Grissom/Lady Heather,Snicker and Greg and Wendy RP

SaraSidleStokes said:
she Looked at him "yeah but you know me I cant just sit and do nothing and besides that this house is a mess" She picked up the book she had picked up at the library and wondered if what she was feeling was what the book referred to as "the Nesting period"

Nick took the book from her hand, threw it on the couch and then carried her to the bedroom. "I think I know how to make you rest." Nick said seductively and wiggled his eyebrow.

Wendy shivered in excitement when Greg removed her shirt from her body. No one has made her feel this happy and excited, and in love, like Greg has. She breaks from their passionate kiss, and just stares into his eyes as she's catching her breath.

Catherinesmyidol said:
Heather smiled. "Ask away."

Grissom nodded slowly, trying to keep his composure as the realization of what he was about to ask him hit head-on. Taking a deep breath, he brought his gaze up from the ground, making eye-contact with Heather. "...When was the last time we kissed?"

Heather studied his eyes for a moment, trying to remember the last time their lips had touched. "I can't remember. It's been a while..." As the stoplight they were at turned red, she leaned in closer to Gil and waited for him to make the next move.

Grissom took one of hands away from the steering wheel as they stopped at the red-light, looking over at her. With his free hand he gently brushed it against her cheek, tucking a stray strand of hair out of her eyes.

SaraSidleStokes said:
Sara smirks "Honey seducing me isnt gonna make me rest" she raised an eyebrow at him

He layed her down on the bed. He lean on to her and at the same time carefully not to squash the baby. "Oh yeah? The last time I remembered, you have not problem with my seductiveness (sp?)" Then, he crushed his lips to her and moan at the contact. His hands were practically everywhere...

Heather closed her eyes upon Gil's hand touching her cheek; A shiver went down her spine, the touch was so electric. A small smile formed on her lips as she tilted her head onto Gil's hand.

Grissom just smiled, slowly tracing across her lips with his fingers. God, how they were so soft! It seemed like it had been so long since he had felt her lips.

Greg lifted a hand to her cheek, keeping his gaze locked with hers. "You are so beautiful" He sighed, rubbing her cheek lightly with his thumb. "And an amazing kisser too"

Heather sighed quietly as his fingers glided over her lips. She had almost forgotten how gentle his touch was; And how much she loved it. A smile spread on her face, her eyes quickly fluttering open to look at Gil, as she reached up and rested her right hand on his forearm.

Back