Grissom/Lady Heather,Snicker and Greg and Wendy RP

Greg nodded and smiled. "Want me to do anything? Get us drinks or something?" He asked, hopping off the edge of the counter.

wendy smiled. 'Sure that would be nice. All the drinks are in the fridge, and the alcohol is in the cupboard on the left side of the fridge."

Catherinesmyidol said:
"Comedy. Okay, I can work with that," Heather smiled. She thought for a moment, then a title popped into her mind. "How about 'Innerspace'?"

"Hmm..." Grissom said, rubbing his chin in interest. "I don't believe I've ever heard of that one."

SaraSidleStokes said:
Sara smiles "Yeah I am kind of tired and it is kind of late but we should let someone know we're leaving"

"Okay, I'll tell Catherine we're leaving. Meet you at the locker room." Before Nick leave, he kisses his wife and said "I love you." Then he walked to Catherine's office. "Hey Cath, mind if I have a minute?"

Greg looked in the cupboard. He pulled out a bottle of wine and held it up. After getting an approving nod from Wendy he opened some more cupboards till he found some glasses. After pouring two glasses he shimmied behind "Wendy, wrapping an arm around her waist and handing her the glass. "For the chef" He said with a smile.

Catherine looked up from the paperwork she was reading. She gracefully removed her glasses and smiled at Nick.
"Sure, Nicky, what's on your mind?"

"Um, I was wondering if Sara and I could have an early off. I don't want Sara to get tired and all. You know, she's pregnant and I don't want anything happen to her and the baby." Nick asked.

Sara was in the locker room getting her stuff ,she throw her close into a bag as she opened the locker she stared at the very first ultrasound she had of the baby she couldnt help but smile, at the time You couldnt tell it was a baby Now however as she Put her hand on her stomach and felt it move within her she grinned you'd be able to tell now

quoth_the_raven said:
"Hmm..." Grissom said, rubbing his chin in interest. "I don't believe I've ever heard of that one."

Heather quickly pulled her cell phone out of her pocket witha smile. After pushing a few buttons, she showed the phone's screen to Gil, which had the movie's summary.

A devil-may-care test pilot volunteers to be shrunk and injected in to a rabbit as part of a top secret experiment. When industrial spies steal one of the two microchips needed to reverse the process, the pilot is accidentally injected into the body of a timid supermarket clerk. The two, along with the pilot's girlfriend, have 24 hours to find the stolen microchip before the pilot uses up his oxygen supply.

She smiled at him. "I've never seen it either but it looked funny; And that title has been stuck in my mind for quite a while."

Gregs_Girlfriend said:
Greg looked in the cupboard. He pulled out a bottle of wine and held it up. After getting an approving nod from Wendy he opened some more cupboards till he found some glasses. After pouring two glasses he shimmied behind "Wendy, wrapping an arm around her waist and handing her the glass. "For the chef" He said with a smile.

wendy takes one of the glasses into her hand, and she leans up to give Greg a quick kiss on the lips. "Why thank you Mr. Sanders. So we have a bit of time before dinner is ready, and i have all the veggies cut up, so what would you lie to do?"

Greg grinned and licked his bottom lip a little subconsciously. "I think I have a few ideas" He grinned and took her hand leading her through to the lounge. He sat down on the sofa and pulled her down on to his lap. He ran his fingers through her hair gently before pulling her into a slow deep kiss. He leant back and let her rest against his chest as the kiss deepened.

jnick_0712 said:
"Um, I was wondering if Sara and I could have an early off. I don't want Sara to get tired and all. You know, she's pregnant and I don't want anything happen to her and the baby." Nick asked.

Catherine nodded in agreement. "Sure, go ahead. Things are a little slow so just go home and get some rest."

Gregs_Girlfriend said:
Greg grinned and licked his bottom lip a little subconsciously. "I think I have a few ideas" He grinned and took her hand leading her through to the lounge. He sat down on the sofa and pulled her down on to his lap. He ran his fingers through her hair gently before pulling her into a slow deep kiss. He leant back and let her rest against his chest as the kiss deepened.

Wendy sighed as the kiss went deeper. She moved her hands from Greg's shoulders up so that they were in his hair. She slowly broke away from the kiss gasping for air. "You...are....such....an....amazing...kisser" wendy says, giving him a quick, but passionate kiss between each word. She moves her lips down his face, until she reaches his neck, where she begins to softly suck on his skin.

Back