Grissom/Lady Heather,Snicker and Greg and Wendy RP

"Well, how about we compromise, since I really wouldn't be able to decide? You choose the genre and I'll go from there," Heather smiled back. She knew there was no way in hell she'd be able to choose a movie; But at least if it was narrowed down to a genre, she might be able to pick something.

jnick_0712 said:
SaraSidleStokes said:
a few of the lab techs eyed the two and slammed them with quite a few questions "so when did this happen", "How Pregnant are you?" "was this a shot gun wedding?"
Sara eyed them one by one "well first of all Lets just say THIS *Pointing to her bulging stomach* Is not weight gain,I'm about 5 months,Nick and I have had pent up emotions for awhile we acted on them the night he got out of the hospital after being buried alive,We got Married well a few days ago and No this is by no means a shot gun wedding we really truly love eachother" she gives Nick a Kiss in front of the others Just to proove her point

Everyone looked at them in awe and then congratulate them befroe leaving the break room. Later Nick and Sara were alone cleaning the room. Nick looked at his watch and said to Sara, "Babe, do you want to go home and take a rest? I don't you to get tired and stress. It's not healthy for you and the baby."
Sara smiles "Yeah I am kind of tired and it is kind of late but we should let someone know we're leaving"

Gregs_Girlfriend said:
"Thanks" Greg smiled, slippig into the house behind her and shutting the door. He slipped his arms around waist and pulled her close. "Guess he'll be a little jealous that another guy will be getting your attention huh?"

Wendy smiles, leaning her head back to give Greg a kiss on the cheek. "Yeah, Snickers does have some issues with jealousy. It's just because its always been me and him. And speak of the devil." Wendy looks to the kitchen entry way to see Snickers trot over to them. She picks him up and begins to pet him. "Snickers I want you to meet Greg, and Greg this is Snickers."

Greg gingerly reached out and stroked the cat lightly, breathing a sigh of relief when it purred happily and didn't attack him. "The magic touch" He said with a grin.

Wendy smiled. "I guess you do have the magic touch. There are only a few people that Snickers allow to pet him, and now your one of them. you should be proud!!! You now don't have to worry about him scratching you or hissing at you!"
She gives Snickers one last pat on the head, and puts him down. "So are you hungry? I could make something or we could order something?"

Greg shrugged and kissed her cheek gently. "I don't mind, whatever you feel like beautiful". He took her hand as she turned to walk into the kitchen.

Wendy looks around her kitchen. "Well i could make us some pasta, or sir-fry or even some mexican food. What would you prefer, because it doesn't matter to me."

Greg sat on the edge of her kitched counter, resting his hands behind him on the clean surface. "Pasta sounds good" He said with a shrug. "But don't go to to much trouble for me"

Back