Grissom/Lady Heather,Snicker and Greg and Wendy RP

Wendy laughed. "Greg!! You're horrible!! You decide to take me out, but you have no idea??" She giggles some more. "I'm just teasing you. What would you like to do? If we're hungry we could go eat, or if we want to do something we could go to the movies, or we could rent movies. Or we could go play mini-golf, or go to the arcade! What are you interested in?"

"Spending time with you is enough for me" He smiled. "But ladies choice, anything you wany. And I'd make the most of it now, I normally like to get my own way"

quoth_the_raven said:
Grissom smiled and headed toward the door. Holding the door open for her, he waited for her to walk through it before heading for his car.

Heather smiled back as she walked outside. It had gotten a bit warmer, so she didn't put her jacket on. "Thanks again for lunch; That was really good."

SaraSidleStokes said:
a few of the lab techs eyed the two and slammed them with quite a few questions "so when did this happen", "How Pregnant are you?" "was this a shot gun wedding?"
Sara eyed them one by one "well first of all Lets just say THIS *Pointing to her bulging stomach* Is not weight gain,I'm about 5 months,Nick and I have had pent up emotions for awhile we acted on them the night he got out of the hospital after being buried alive,We got Married well a few days ago and No this is by no means a shot gun wedding we really truly love eachother" she gives Nick a Kiss in front of the others Just to proove her point

Everyone looked at them in awe and then congratulate them befroe leaving the break room. Later Nick and Sara were alone cleaning the room. Nick looked at his watch and said to Sara, "Babe, do you want to go home and take a rest? I don't you to get tired and stress. It's not healthy for you and the baby."

Gregs_Girlfriend said:
"Spending time with you is enough for me" He smiled. "But ladies choice, anything you wany. And I'd make the most of it now, I normally like to get my own way"

Wendy smiles. "Well I like the sound of this, if i get to pick! Well since today has been a very interesting and somewhat stressful day, why don't we rent some movies, and get some munchies and just hang out at one of our places? That way we don't have to get all dressed up, and all we have to do is veg. Does that sound good?"

"That sounds perfect" Greg smiled. "And i can't believe I'm asking this but your place or mine?" He winked at her as he completed the circle he'd driven around the lab.

quoth_the_raven said:
"It's no trouble," Grissom said with a smile, turning the car on. "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

Heather fastened her seat belt with a grin. "You know, I don't ever recall being to your house. Maybe my memory is failing me..."

Wendy smiled. Yeah its only a few blocks away. You stay on Cumberland Ave. until you get to 24th street, and then you turn right. My house is the 3rd last one, by the corner of 24th and Preston."

Greg followed Wendys directions and pulled up outside her house. "Impressive" He grinned, eyeing the house. "I like it, bet I'll like the inside even better" He unbuckeled his seatbelt.

Wendy smiled. "Yeah, I really lucked out on the house. And I'm sure you will like the inside too. Luckily i cleaned yesterday so it shouldn't be too messy." She put her key in the lock. "Oh and be careful of Snickers, he's my tabby cat. Sometimes he's not that friendly to new people." She unlocks the door, and walks inside, holding the door open so Greg can get in.

"Thanks" Greg smiled, slippig into the house behind her and shutting the door. He slipped his arms around waist and pulled her close. "Guess he'll be a little jealous that another guy will be getting your attention huh?"

Back