Grissom/Lady Heather,Snicker and Greg and Wendy RP

Wendy looks surprised. "You are? What exactly are you sorry for?" She is careful not to get too hopeful, so if they don't share the same relationship ideas, she won't feel too disappointed.

"For making you think i didn't want this, I do, more than anything. It's just in the past I've always dived straight in the deep end and obviously that has never worked. But what i feel for you is different and I don't want to risk screwing this up too. So i just wanted to take things slower you know?"

Sara stopped Midkiss as she turned to face Catherine "uh Hi Cath *she played with the ring on her finger she didnt bother to hide it anymore* Uh we have something to tell everyone *she smirked at herself most everyone already knew* Have you seen Grissom he should be in on this"

Nick looked at Sara and nodded. He took her hand and said, "Guys, as you all know now that Sara and I are seeing each other. Well, there's more to it. We're married and we're having a baby soon." All the ppl in the break room cheered and make a toast. Obviously, Warrick was hurt because his bext friend, Nick never informed him about Nick and Sara.

a few of the lab techs eyed the two and slammed them with quite a few questions "so when did this happen", "How Pregnant are you?" "was this a shot gun wedding?"
Sara eyed them one by one "well first of all Lets just say THIS *Pointing to her bulging stomach* Is not weight gain,I'm about 5 months,Nick and I have had pent up emotions for awhile we acted on them the night he got out of the hospital after being buried alive,We got Married well a few days ago and No this is by no means a shot gun wedding we really truly love eachother" she gives Nick a Kiss in front of the others Just to proove her point

Gregs_Girlfriend said:
"For making you think i didn't want this, I do, more than anything. It's just in the past I've always dived straight in the deep end and obviously that has never worked. But what i feel for you is different and I don't want to risk screwing this up too. So i just wanted to take things slower you know?"

Wendy slighty smiles. "I can understand that. It's just that in most of the relationships that i have been in that went slow, and had no commitment, it was just us usually fooling around, i got burned. I pretty much always ended up heartbroken. And when you said that you wanted to go slow, and the way you spoke made it sound like you wanted a 'no-strings attached' thing, i freaked. I'm sorry. I really should have let you explain your situation more."

Greg smiled and took her hand. "I guess we're both a little messedd up aren't we. We make a good pair" He leant forward and placed a soft kiss on her lips. "Okay, so we're not going to move a hundred miles an hour but it certainly isn't a no-strings kinda thing. Sound right?"

Greg pulled back from the kiss, a little breathless and reached inside the car. He took her keys from her hand and opened the door. "Come on, I'm sure it'll be alright left here" He grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the car and walked over to his own, opening the door and getting into the drivers seat. "I'm taking you out"

Greg smiled shyly. "I don't really know. I was hoping I'd think of somewhere as I was driving. Have any sugesstions?"

Back