Grissom/Lady Heather,Snicker and Greg and Wendy RP

SaraSidleStokes said:
Sara smiles "Thanks Nicky that means alot to me *she kisses him with Passion,then smiles* you know we never did tell them we were Married if Me being pregnant was a shocker to them wait till they find out I'm Married to you"

"Yeah, I can imagine Warrick will kill me though and leaving no evidence behind."He said as he chuckled. They were on their way to Grissom's office to tell him about the meeting. "Where's Grissom? He's never not in the office?"

Sara shrugged "I dont know but I saw him with Lady Heather earlier *she raises her eyebrow* something tells me He'll be okay with our situation"

SaraSidleStokes said:
Sara shrugged "I dont know but I saw him with Lady Heather earlier *she raises her eyebrow* something tells me He'll be okay with our situation"

"If there by any chance Lady Heather recognize us at the church, She could've told Grissom about it. I think he'll be okay about it too, I hope." Nick looked at his watch, "I think we better get back to the break room now. You ready, sexy?" he asked as he wiggled his eyebrow

Sara smiled "Yah but she may not have recognized us" she took his hand "baby I've been ready since the day I met you" she smirks "oh Not what you meant"

He briefly closed his eyes to get his composure back. "Keep on talking like that, I'll probably let them wait a little longer." he smirks as he pulled her for a deep kiss not caring about other people in the lab looking at them.

And people were looking, as was Catherine. She approached the couple and sighed. "Okay, you two break it up, or at least go into the locker room or something!"

Greg got into his car aznd sighed. Pulling out of his space and driving towards the exit he noticed Wendy, sitting with her head down on the steering wheel of her car. Something made him slowly reverse into the car parking space next to her. He shut off the engine and sat in silence waiting for her reaction.

Wendy hears the sound of a car parking in the spot next to hers. She looks up and sees Greg. She quickly wipes at her eyes, and tries to calm her nerves. She is hoping that she doesn't look like a mess.
She sees Greg get out of his car, so she rolls down her window.

Greg rested one hand against the car to keep his balance and used the other to wipe her cheeks. "You look beautiful even when your splotchy" He grinned, as he leant in and gave her a gently kiss on her cheek. "I'm sorry"

Back