Grissom/Lady Heather,Snicker and Greg and Wendy RP

Heather sighed contentedly. She thought to herself, 'He's so perfect.' But with a grin, she replied aloud, "Why, thank you. That really makes me happy." She pondered what to say next for a moment, but nothing entered her mind.

SaraSidleStokes said:
Sara looked at him grinning "I love you to Nicky" she then frowned "but I'm not sure what kind of Mother i'm going to make God Knows I didnt have the best role Model"

"Are you kidding?!! You're going to be the best mom in the world. I'll be there for you and the baby. Plus, Cath wll b there to help you too.... you're an amazing woman, Sara. You're going to make it." He said as he kissed her forehead.

Wendy makes it to her car, before she completely breaks down. She opens her car up, and sits in the drivers seat, resting her head against the steering wheel, while the tears continued streaming down her face.

jnick_0712 said:
SaraSidleStokes said:
Sara looked at him grinning "I love you to Nicky" she then frowned "but I'm not sure what kind of Mother i'm going to make God Knows I didnt have the best role Model"

"Are you kidding?!! You're going to be the best mom in the world. I'll be there for you and the baby. Plus, Cath wll b there to help you too.... you're an amazing woman, Sara. You're going to make it." He said as he kissed her forehead.
Sara smiles "Thanks Nicky that means alot to me *she kisses him with Passion,then smiles* you know we never did tell them we were Married if Me being pregnant was a shocker to them wait till they find out I'm Married to you"

Heather smiled back. Once Gil was out of sight, she sighed happily. His smile, accompanied with his blue eyes, had made it hard for her to breathe. She really loved him and couldn't wait for Gil to return, a smile on her lips.

"What do we have here?" Heather looked at the assortment of food. Even though she could very clearly see the items on her plate, she looked up at Gil with a smile for him to tell her.

Heather broke off a small piece of a breadstick and dipped it into what resembled Italian dressing. "Pay no mind to what I said a moment ago. I was just... feeling a bit odd." She popped the dressing soaked breadstick into her mouth; Once it had been chewed up and swallowed, she smiled. "That has to be the best breadstick I've ever tasted! Are you sure you don't want some?"

Back