Grissom/Lady Heather,Snicker and Greg and Wendy RP

Wendy looks at Greg with a sparkle of mischief in her eyes. "So we have ten minutes to spare. Can you think of anything that we can do?"

quoth_the_raven said:
Catherinesmyidol said:
quoth_the_raven said:
"I don't know," Grissom shrugged. "What would you like to do?"

"Maybe rent a movie, have popcorn and wine; That sort of thing," Heather replied with a grin.

"Wine...nice," Grissom grinned.

Heather smiled back. "I thought you might enjoy that. Anything else you think needs to be added to the night?"

Greg raised an eyebrow and placed his hands on her hips. He gave a mock look of confusion. "I can't think of anything we could do" He laughed and pulled her closer to him, tracing small circles on her hips with the tips of his fingers.

Nick thought for a while, "I kinda want to follow your mother instinct", he said as he took her hand and kissed it. "Have I told you lately that I love you very much?"

Wendy smiled. "Well then. I guess it's a good thing that i have a few ideas." She leans into Greg and begins to slowly kiss him, enjoying the sensation of his lips on hers.

jnick_0712 said:
Nick thought for a while, "I kinda want to follow your mother instinct", he said as he took her hand and kissed it. "Have I told you lately that I love you very much?"
Sara looked at him grinning "I love you to Nicky" she then frowned "but I'm not sure what kind of Mother i'm going to make God Knows I didnt have the best role Model"

Greg grinned into the kiss and slowly ran his hands up to her neck. Pulling away from the kiss for air he smiled and looked at his watch. "Not too much longer till the end of shift"

Greg grinned and raised an eyebrow. "Who knows? I'm just gonna go with it" He leant forward and have her a soft kiss on the lips.

Greg smirked. "One word...Grissom!" He gave Wendy a look and from the little moan she gave he knew she'd understood. Grissom was not going to happy, not that he'd let them know that but Greg predicted things were going to be a little awkward for a while.

quoth_the_raven said:
Grissom just smiled. "So...looks like we finally got a table. Though I'm not that hungry anymore.."

"I'm still starving. But we can just... leave if you want. We could just pick some up from a drive-thru, if you'd like," Heather grinned as she twirled a strand of her hair absent mindedly.

Back