Grissom/Lady Heather,Snicker and Greg and Wendy RP

quoth_the_raven said:
Catherinesmyidol said:
quoth_the_raven said:
"Actually...I'd like to make you happy.." Grissom told her.

"Oh?" Heather's grin widened. She eyes twinkled in interest. "How so?"

"Well.." Grissom said. "I was thinking about getting off-shirt early.."

"Mmm, sounds good," Heather replied with a smile. "What did you have planned after that?"

Wendy laughs. "He means pregnant. Even though I am sure you knew that. He is just being a boy. Awww....is poor Greggy too scared to say the word pregnant? or baby??" She smiles at him, and leans in and gives him a peck on the cheek.

Sara smiled at her two friends, then looked back at Nick grinning from ear to ear "Yes Greg I'm pregnant and Yes its Nicks we've actually been together for awhile now , We were gonna wait and tell everyone together but well *she smirks* since you two guessed first you're really the firsts to know about it"

Greg gave Wendy a look. "Of course I can say it" He muttered to her. He rurned back to Nick and Sara and smiled like an idiot. "That great you guys! Congratulations!"

Wendy runs up and gives Sara a hug and then gives Nick one. "Congratulations guys!! Oh you must be so excited!! How far along are you? Are you able to find out the sex of the baby yet? Do you want to know if your having girl or a boy?? Do you have any idea for names? " Wendy babbles along, very excited for her friends.

jnick_0712 said:
Nick looked at Sara, confused, "I thought Cath knew about it first and then Warrick?"
(oh yeah I totally forgot about that sorry my mistake)
She looked back at him okay so they arent the Firsts to know but I didnt want Greg to think he was the Last *she smirked* You know the sibling thing *she looked back at Wendy and Greg* Well if its a Girl we've decided on Emily Catherine and if its a boy we've decided on Micheal"

Wendy smiles as she sits down next to Greg "Oh my gosh!! Those are such adorable names!! Don't you think so Greg?" Wendy nudges Greg in the shoulder.

Greg nodded but gave Wendy a look. "Don't be getting ideas just yet beautiful" Greg smiled and wrapped his arm around her waist. He patted Sara affectionately on the shoulder. "That's great. You'll be great mom" He smiled genuinely, knowing how nervouse she was probably feeling.

Wendy just blushes. "I wasn't getting any ideas. I just thought they were cute names! And i wanted your opinion! Oh! I see how you would think that....(laughs)...Sorry sweetie." She quickly gives him a peck on the lips.

Nick rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Ok, lovebirds. Meet us in the breakroom in 10 while we tell the others." And with that Nick and Sara left them. "Guess, we're not the only who's going to make a good use in the locker room." he winked.

Sara smiled at him "and we'll always have the memory of creating Our baby in the Trace Lab" she turned so she could face him gazing into his eyes "So our next ultrasound is coming up and we could probably find out the sex (*smirks* Its so a girl by the way) do you want to find out or should we wait?"

Back