Grissom/Lady Heather,Snicker and Greg and Wendy RP

Wendy walks up to the sofa. "Getting tired? I bet your sore and stressed from shift. I know something that should make you feel better." Wendy pushes Greg into a laying position, so that Greg's front lays against the couch, and she carefully sits on his lower back. "Nothing like a good shoulder and back massage to make you feel better," she whispers in his ear. She starts kneading her hands slowly into his shoulder, slowly releasing all the knots.

Greg sighed contentedly and closed his eyes. "You're good, very good" He relaxed and closed his eyes. "I better get thinking of a way to return the favour don't I?" Greg smirked then bit his lip as she kneaded just the right place.

"Thank-you. Its nice to hear that i give good massages. And I'm sure you can think of a good way of repaying me." She moves her hands lower, removing the knots from his upper back, hearing him groan when she hit a right spot. "Are you starting to feel better yet?"

"U%h huh" Greg managed to choke out, trying to stifle another groan. "I have a beautiful woman giving me a massage, how could I not feel better?"

Wendy smiles. "Well thats good to here. is there any other spots that need massaging? Because I'm almost done." To prove the point that she's alost finished with his back she slowly inches her fingers into his pants, then pulls them back out, rest her hands on his belt.

Greg widened his eyes and blushed furiously. He did not just imagine...he shook the thought out of his head quickly. Before she could realise he'd rolled over and pinned her underneath him. "I think we can save that for another time" He grinned. He leant closer to her then hesitated, their lips just inches apart.

Wendy closes the distance between them. She crushes her lips against his, and runs her tongue along his bottom lip, asking for entrance.

Greg complied and parted his lips a little, feeling her tongue slip inside. He massaged hers gently with his and sat up slowly, pulling her onto his lap. He ran his hands around her waist, holding her close and savouring every second.

Wendy moans into the kiss when she feels Greg deepen it. Her hands begin to roam his back, and she sneaks her hands under his shirt, enjoying the feel of his soft smooth skin. 'This man is perfect' she thinks 'even his skin is perfect!'.

Sara was holding Nicks hand as she walked into the break room catching Greg and Wendy at it she smirked "tsk tsk and on company time to you two outta be ashamed of yourselves" of course her and Nick created thier baby on company time but she wasnt about to tell Greg and Wendy that

Greg jumped away from her and blushed furiously again. Twice in one day! Seriously, they should wear some kind of warning device. He took hold of Wendys hand, holding it a out of view and gave it a light squeeze, noticing the same blush on her cheeks. He cleared his throat. "Um sorry, gotta little carried away"

Gregs_Girlfriend said:
Greg jumped away from her and blushed furiously again. Twice in one day! Seriously, they should wear some kind of warning device. He took hold of Wendys hand, holding it a out of view and gave it a light squeeze, noticing the same blush on her cheeks. He cleared his throat. "Um sorry, gotta little carried away"
Sara gave him a look and smiled "Its okay Greggo we can Definetly understand getting carried away" she put her hand on the bump growing in her stomach

Gregs eyes widened and he turned to Wendy. "What did I say? I told you she was..." Greg paused and looked back at sara. "You are..." He waved his hands about not wanting to say it. "You know...that"

Back