Grissom/Lady Heather,Snicker and Greg and Wendy RP

SaraSidleStokes said:
Sara smiled "I'm sorry Nicky but I really Need you and well considering the fact that they are expecting us back in an hour I figured Now's the only time till well after shift which could be awhile"

Nick grined, "tsk tsk tsk... Sara. You're very naughty but I love you." He leaned in to kiss Sara.

Sara smiled as she kissed him back "I Love you to Nicky" If almost losing him a year ago taught her anything it would be that she cant live without him

Greg laughed and put his case file down on the table. "Me too. This case has run cold, I don't think there's much more I can do" He sighed, hating having to just leave the case but knowing it was pointless.

quoth_the_raven said:
Grissom just nodded. "So...do you feel...that you have the wrong impression of me?"

Heather's eyes widened slightly. "No! Of course not!" She swallowed before continuing. "No, I could never feel that way about you. I'm sorry I gave you that impression; I didn't mean anything by it," She smiled and took a step closer to Gil.

Wendy sighs. "that really sucks having your case run cold." She sits down at the table, sitting across from Greg. "How many hours are left of shift? I don't think i can take this boredom for much longer!!"

"Yes there is. I feel as though I haven't been myself lately." Heather paused to look into Gil's eyes. His piercing blue orbs always calmed her whenever she felt upset; As usual, it worked and she was calm as she looked away. A smile spread on her face with this sentence, "Want to tell me more about your bugs?"

Greg looked at his watch and smiled. "You're in luck. I have about half an hour left. Plus Grissoms out I think so he probably wouldn't notice if I left a little early"

Wendy just smirks. 'Well you may be able to leave early, but i can't!! Griss would kill me! Or even worse Ecklie!! But at least there's only a half-hour left! I thought that we were only like half-way through shift!!!"

SaraSidleStokes said:
Sara smiled as she kissed him back "I Love you to Nicky" If almost losing him a year ago taught her anything it would be that she cant live without him

After spending some "quality" time with Sara, Nick decided to stop at the wine shop and bought one. Then they went back to the lab. Nick asked Sara if she could call everyone while he prepare everything in the break room. He can't wait to break the wonderful news to everyone.

(okay this is everyone elses chance to join in on the Snicker glory ...Jenna, Ann I know You have Grissom and Heather out on a date so You dont have to join this if you dont want to but *smirks* the rest of you good luck on weasling out of this)
Sara called Wendy first, she became good friends with the girl since she joined the Lab and felt open with her ,she felt as if she was easy to talk to "Hey Wendy its Me Sara, Nick and I have some news can you meet us in the break room in Five" she smirked "and bring Greg with you"

Greg walked up behind Wendy, wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his chin on her shoulder to listen in on her call. "What did I say?" He smirked, hearing Saras request. "Bet you any money they're together and she's pregnant!"

Wendy just laughs!! "Greg i am NOT going to make a bet with you, because i am all for this!! LOL....and I think they are together, and if i bet against them, them i would lose, and i hate losing!!"

Greg smirked. "Depends what your forfeit is." The long shift he'd just worked was creaping up on him. He sat back down on the break room sofa and yawned. Leaning back he closed his eyes and beckoned Wendy over. "Come sit with me"

Back