Grissom/Greg--Someone Who Doesn't Judge Me

Re: Grissom/Greg

6x08_122.jpg

Here's Greg and Grissom together in ABRTI2. I thought it was funny how Greg I think was kinda annoyed cause Hodges came in and interrupted when Grissom was talking to him. I think Greg likes Grissom all to himself.

Kimaken, not to be rude, but bemoaning Greg's lack of development/screen-time or whatever is more of a general Vegas thread discussion, rather that a shipper discussion. This thread is to talk about a possible ship between Grissom & Greg - not to speculate on whether or not Greg's going to leave the show (which I am pretty certain will not happen in the forseable future)

Sorry! As a mod, can you please delete all my comments/posts? Thanks!

Now, on the subject of Grissom & Greg, gotta love that subtle innunedo - first we had Grissom saying "skid marks" and Greg giggling about it in ABRTI2, then we had Greg talking about hoping to find a weener in DED - slash fans all over the world squeeed at that line :lol: :devil: Anyone else noticed any more innuendo between the Bugman and his Padawan?

Since I'm about the same age as Grissom, I didn't understand the "skid marks" comment until someone elsewhere explained it--not sure if Grissom got it either.

I missed the "wiener" line--served me right for walking away from the tv for a few minutes. Can you tell me what a "padawan" is?

Sorry! As a mod, can you please delete all my comments/posts? Thanks!
Don't worry, there's no need to remove the comments - it was just so we don't go down the path of discussing that rather than the topic we should be discussing...

Can you tell me what a "padawan" is?

It's a geeky Star Wars reference. You have the Master and his Padawan - it's basically a trainee Jedi, who learns from the Master until he becomes a Jedi Master in his (or her) own right. Yep, told you it was geeky :D

It's a geeky Star Wars reference. You have the Master and his Padawan - it's basically a trainee Jedi, who learns from the Master until he becomes a Jedi Master in his (or her) own right. Yep, told you it was geeky

Thanks! I remember the first 3 Star Wars movies...didn't get into the others. I TOLD you I'm old(er) like Grissom.

New ep coming up next week--hope there are some good Grissom/Greg moments!

Ok, I was just looking through some clips I found at omaetoy.net... In the episode Big Middle (5.16) there's the scene where Greg gets the big doll over him, and when he's crawling on the bed he tells Sara about a dream he had once, and he says: "But it wasn't in a garage, and Grissom wasn't watching. That was a different dream,"
So I'm just wondering exactly what Grissom was watching in that different dream. ;) :lol:

Ok, I was just looking through some clips I found at omaetoy.net... In the episode Big Middle (5.16) there's the scene where Greg gets the big doll over him, and when he's crawling on the bed he tells Sara about a dream he had once, and he says: "But it wasn't in a garage, and Grissom wasn't watching. That was a different dream,"
So I'm just wondering exactly what Grissom was watching in that different dream. ;) :lol:

Since it was Greg, Grissom, and Sara in the garage together, I thought what he meant was that in his dream it was Sara who watched. ;)

Since it was Greg, Grissom, and Sara in the garage together, I thought what he meant was that in his dream it was Sara who watched. ;)

I like that theory. :lol: Either way Greg has some interesting dreams. ;)

is this thread still active? Or does no boby casr about our guys anymore. Poor Gris & Greg...

I still care about our guys!!! I've just been a little distracted. Here's my (somewhat belated) Christmas gift:

gg_christmas1.jpg

gg_christmas2.jpg

Hope everyone had a happy holiday!

sweet!
I really thought this thread had died but I am glad to see it hasn't.

whatUgot.jpg

"I'll show you mine, if you show me yours" :lol:

Hi all! Just dropping by to say that I luv this ship. I like all the cute banters they have.. they are always awesome together. And sometimes grissom would have this look like he's really proud of greg. I think greg sorta brings out the lighter side of grissom. Ok thats it, just gotta let that out :D

I like that theory. :lol: Either way Greg has some interesting dreams. ;)

Actually, I always thought of it as that Grissom wasn't watching, he was a more ACTIVE participant. But your theories work too, lol.

And sometimes grissom would have this look like he's really proud of greg. I think greg sorta brings out the lighter side of grissom. Ok thats it, just gotta let that out :D

Well, that was Season 5. It's a different story in Season 6; it seems almost as if Grissom is mad at Greg all the time (perhaps they had a serious lovers' quarrel that has yet to be resolved).

Back