Grissom/Greg--Someone Who Doesn't Judge Me

Re: Grissom/Greg

Hmmm, I don't think Grissom is mad at Greg, I think it just his way of teaching him to become an independent CSI. It might appear mean but in the long run Greg will be better for it. Look at those sad eyes! I am sure Gris made it up to him later at home...

dog-eat-dog5b.jpg

Greg learns not to spend his own money without the labs permission first. In Dod eat Dog.

omgosh they did have a lovers' quarrel... the reason why grissom made greg process all those blocks (ABRTI) :D anyways, i like that he checked on him later.. probably missed him lol. and yeah who could turn down those EYES?

Cute manip. :D I was working on another video, but my computer screen is messed up, I can't make anything on my computer at the moment. Any song suggestions for when I get it fixed?

So, has this thread died or what. Why does it keep slipping off the radar? C'mom people lets show our love for Greg & Grissom!

*bounces in* Ooops, sorry Wojo *hangs head in shame*

Have we had any interaction between Griss n Greg since what I like to refer to as "the hotdog incident"? Being confined to the wilds of Northern Ireland, I won't see any of the new season til it starts here next week - one week to go Woot Woot!!!

I was spouting nonsense in the Ship Names thread, and kind of got around to the age old CSI/Star Wars comparison. I like the idea of Grissom being the Jedi Master and Greg being his young Padawan - so possible (ridiculously geeky) name for this ship? Master & Padawan...

*tumbleweed* ;)

Okay, how about this: What kind of interaction would everyone like to see between these two? I'd like to see something off the clock. Maybe Greg could have a rough case, and Grissom could take him out to talk about it.

I am reposting my manip. Don't know if anyone saw or liked it.

hotelroom3.jpg

Well, anyway I would like to see more interaction of any kind but I like the idea of Grissom comforting Greg out of the lab like maybe he'd take him to breakfast after a case. I hope to see them on a case again soon -just the two of them.

Wow, Kiss Kiss bye bye this episode was very good, lots of Greg & Grissom moments!!

Back