Grissom and Sara; #35 Forever Together, Never Apart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HellsBells, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Yeah I watched it too last night :) Love that scene, Also the flash scene and the part in his office where they're discussing corsets and getting stung

In episode 19 Unleashed, I wonder if we'll get a mention of Hank the dog since the ep involves 'Human pets'

2. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I so agree!
    This was a great GSR episode all around. Besides the final scene :adore: , my personal favorite was the dueling scene. I love when we see the light-hearted side of their relationship. I guess the angst was necessary, being that CSI is a drama, but, honestly, I prefer romantic comedies. :)

And, I just want to add how HAPPY I am to see CSI on the USA network. So glad I don't have to watch Spike anymore.

3. Otie

Otie Hit and Run

::groan:: I'm not too happy with no more Spike... I don't get USA... and I KEPT missing the season six finale... and I *really* want to see that one.

From the clips I have managed to see on YouTube, I also rather like the straw hat, but not so much the shirt ::snort:: Though, I haven't seen the corset scene... ? Kind of want to now though LOL!

4. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

That's odd, it's basic on most systems.

I don't mind the lack of Spike's commercials myself. And it'll give me something to watch on Friday eventually...right now they have it on against Merlin. Grr.

I'm just glad to see earlier eps...that means the possibility of GSR.

I still hope we get wedding details sometime down the road.

5. sharp52092

Do you get TVLAND, they've been playing marathons on the weekends :)

6. Otie

Otie Hit and Run

Wedding details would be nice... just to know when exactly they did get married. Something tells me whenever it was, it probably wasn't a big hubbub :lol:

Nope, don't have TVLand either... even went through the list of all channels my cable provider offers, no such luck.

So I'm stuck with watching only a single episode a day on Diva ::groan:: However at least I'll be able to be sure a week in advance when the season six finale will be :guffaw:

What I'd love to hear more about is that dang forensics academy conference. :p

7. MacsGirlMel

What forensics academy conference? *confused*

8. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Sara and Grissom met at a forensics academy conference in San Francisco; preVegas. It was mentioned specifically in A La Cart; hence, the '9 years ago' statement from Grissom regarding how long he and Sara had a relationship. It remains one of the big mysteries of the GSR storyline. It has never been divulged what their relationship was then; but, we are led to assume that is where the picture of them was taken that Catherine found on the fridge in Grissom's Divine Comedy (the deleted scene).
    Some of my favorite fan fiction stories are the preVegas ones. Lots of theories and scenarios out there. :) I wonder if we will ever know; or if it will remain a mystery, like when did they actually get together, and where did they get married. I think that is partly why I am drawn to this pairing; there is still some mystery to their relationship. It makes it seem all the more protected and private, like the characters.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2011
  9. MacsGirlMel

Oh, THAT one. Duh.

10. Otie

Otie Hit and Run

Aye... that conference = D

There is something nice about the privateness about their relationship... but still, it sure is frustrating :guffaw:

I'd also like to know more about the conference just because well, I'm a geek :lol: and it sounds interesting. Especially since I'm curious as to the slightly, um, 'conflicting' accounts on Grissom's lectures... what with Sara saying she heard he was 'dry', but obviously she didn't find him as such... and Hodges enjoyed his course, which admittedly he took online, but still...

:guffaw:

11. MacsGirlMel

I think finding out more about Julie would be interesting too in a sense...I'd love to see her ask him and he talks just as a way to show he trusts Sara and she trusts him.

Any other ladies think of GSR when you see bug jewelry in catalogs? I've seen dragonflies, ladybugs and butterflies...made myself a butterfly one in their honor and I've got a ladybuggy one too. If I had the skill, I'd do a short fic involving a pretty butterfly necklace...it'd be so sweet to see on the show,with Gil saying she's his beautifuul butterfly *g*

12. MacsGirlMel

I wanna see their Skype talk after that shift last night...Sara could get him to one up the day shift guy with more vegetation LOL

I have this visual of a Grissom-macro "Only I can sendz Sara plantz kthnxbai" but it's just not Gris LOL. I doubt they'd tick either of them off anyway. I wouldn't wanna anger the big guy or Sara for that matter.

13. sharp52092

When Sara first said she got a plant last night last night I got all excited and thought it was from Griss :):)

Instead from a Days guy, kinda random, unless they're planning something with that though I highly doubt it except in fanfics

I'm can't wait to see Sara and Heather's scenes next week, I imagine there will be mentions of GSR of some sort too

14. MacsGirlMel

They better not be planning anything LOL. I doubt it.

15. Otie

Otie Hit and Run

I dunno, a daywalker, I mean, day shift guy trying to start something with her... and being aggressive about it... it could make for an interesting few episodes. Put Nick's stalker to shame...

And it would be a nice set up for her husband to come around... for some on screen GSR... :devil:

Yeah, I'm twisted :guffaw:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.