Grissom and Sara; #35 Forever Together, Never Apart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HellsBells, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Otie

Otie Hit and Run

Yeah... I'm still a couple posts shy of the 50 needed to get the PM's opened.

Thank you muchly for the link! :hugegrin:

And yup... CD is character death. I've found a handful of good ones (outside of the ones that go through the time period of Warrick's death)... but I find they tend to be one shots or fairly short fics overall. I love the gut-wrenching ache that exists in tragedies in the GSR realm. :adore:

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

What I'm more mixed about is the plethora of Geekbabies...not that I don't love it, especially in that H1N1 'verse, but overall, I often wonder. Would Sara want to be a mother after her own childhood? Some writers mention Gil's genes, and that could be a factor, though the surgery isn't that big a deal these days.

I do adore the parody I mentioned in the other thread, about the 'Owner's Guide to Your Grissom' or whatever it is. I want one! He can have a Sara to keep him company.

3. Otie

Otie Hit and Run

Heh... yeah, the vast amount of Geekbabies is somewhat frightening! I enjoy the occasional one, when they aren't the entire focus of the story. Once in a while, a story centered around a Geekbaby is alright. As far as Sara's comfort level with the potential for motherhood, I think since she spent the time coming to terms with her past that her childhood wouldn't be as much of a deciding factor. Grissom's genetics do make sense in terms of a concern... although considering his comments in Sounds of Silence, it's entirely possible that had he not NEEDED his hearing for his work, it wouldn't have been as much of a hardship for him when he began to lose his hearing. So the genetics aspect may not matter as much to him.

::laughs:: I think that's another one I'm going to have to go look for!

4. MacsGirlMel

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3297308/1/Users_bManual_b_to_Owning_A_Grissom

I love this part....it wouild be funny updated

"However, if you truly want successful interactions, deactivate your HODGES' voice box. It will be easier on everyone, trust us." lol. I can see an addtion of "If you do not deactivate your HODGES' voice box, it will start asking either your GRISSOM, SARA or both about their sex lives. Neither will be very pleased."

Hmm I wonder about interactions with the BETTY now that we've met her lol.

Sadly as it's older, there's no RAY.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2011
  5. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

:lol: That's funny, never read that one so thank you

6. MacsGirlMel

Yeah, I want one! Where can I get one? lol

7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

*mod walks in*

Guys could you please redirect this conversation from fanfiction to Grisson and Sara's relationship. I know fanfic is an easy subject but this thread is about them and their relationship/marriage, etc..

Thank you.

*mod walks out*

8. MacsGirlMel

Oh, sorry. I didn't realize we should stay off the GSR fanfic in this area. I do see the point though, since it isn't the fic area.

I still want that dinner party onscreen.

9. Otie

Otie Hit and Run

My apologies.

The dinner party would be extremely nice to see on screen. I mean, it would be a little cruel of them to have hinted at it and then it just fade off into nothing. Heck... I'd even be happy just to hear it referenced as occurring in one episode. Sure, I'd rather SEE it... but I'll take what I can get.

I'd also love to know more about Hank... I adored the fact they got a dog... I think I clapped like a giddy schoolgirl about that LOL!

10. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I would absolutely love to hear something about Hank! I assume he is home with Sara, so a reference to her caring for Hank would be awesome.

I've always had an open mind with regards to a geek baby. I've read some great fanfic with that theme, and the way the writer wrote it, it seemed very much in character, not to mention, very entertaining. Since they are in a happier phase of their life together, I could see it happening in RL. But, in the constraints of a procedural tv show, I doubt it will.

11. MacsGirlMel

Well, you never know. New York did it, so LV could. IDK that they will, but I won't say never.

12. Otie

Otie Hit and Run

jtd94 - That's what I figure too. I mean, if Grissom's doing what looks like consulting trips now, I don't imagine that would be something he'd bring Hank with him for. For starters, just the process of getting Hank approved for travel to and from other countries would likely end up being more trouble than it'd be worth. Heck, even just the vaccination aspect, would probably overload his system - and a titre test probably wouldn't be sufficient to get him through another country's quarantine. But... um... maybe I've over thought that aspect of their family life? LOL!

References to her caring for him would be very nice... or other such random puppy stories :lol: And considering he's a boxer... they've got to have a LOT of funny puppy stories :guffaw: Those guys are special :p

13. MacsGirlMel

I still think they should have just said he was teaching...he wouldn't have had to be onscreen at all. Bad PTB lol

I want Sara to spill on the wedding. Details, girl, I want details! Hear that writers???

14. mohaustin

mohaustin Victim

now csi shows stinks because of lack of couples

15. MacsGirlMel

USA ran the season 6 finale tonight, I love the GSR reveal at the end :D

And I don't care what others think, Gil still looked good in the straw hat. I wish Sara'd get rid of the shirt though LOL. Sneak it home with her and burn it. Only some kissage or snugglage would have made it better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.