Grissom and Sara; #35 Forever Together, Never Apart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HellsBells, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Thanks Desertwind! It will be hard, but January will come round soon enough.
    Katie- be strong, you can do it!
    So, I hope everyone enjoys the premiere and that Grissom makes that appearance with Sara that we all want.

2. tootes

tootes Rookie

LoL's.. Thankyou! :rolleyes: ;)
    Thanks from me to Desertwind aswell.

Ahhh.. off to dream about all the possible GSR loveing that will be going on !! :p

Ps.. If im found skulking round here in the next couple of days.. please feel free to off-load all your GSR knowledge on me.. ;]

x

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

AHH, tootes and solitaire your so cool, thank's for the thank's, much appreciated. And go read the "spoiler" thread, it's out, with them, so to be safe I'll still post it here, for you to read or not, [come on, you know you want to]:rommie:

The buzz is, and she's got a ring on, that when Nick introduces Sara to Dr. Langtson, as Sara Sidle she corrects him and says "Sara Grissom" WHOOPEE

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 23, 2009
  4. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

tootes, just watch them online at... (insert semi-illegal site here). I do, but I honestly cannot wait until they come out in Europe to watch them. (I don't have the patience!) But good for you for having the patience... Oh, and you want us to offload GSR knowledge onto you? You want a blow-by-blow of GSR through the seasons? That would be fun to do anyways... And our reactions...

Ah, I love squee reactions.

I'm going to sssh now before my reply reachs it's normal 1000 word word count...

5. tootes

tootes Rookie

As GSR is my one weakness (ok, so there are a few, but this is the main one i have) all blow-by-blow GSR 'gossip' would be very, very greatly appreciated. ;)

~*~*~

Desertwind i am officially in love with your spoiler box !! :rolleyes: :lol:

Best be off before i start to ramble on.. x x

6. Desertwind

I swear SA_Kate you are in fact the humorist on the thread, so delightful always,:lol: and thank's to you tootes[​IMG] wait till you see this and WOOPEE, tomorrow night, finally damn it's been a long summer so SPOILER drum roll..................:thumbsup:

Here's a video of Sara telling Cath how, "when your married you have to share your spouses likes" baseball for instance enjoy http://www.people.com/people/videos/0,,20306231,00.html

GSR COLLAGE

7. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Well, tonite's the nite! Will we actually hear that she has changed her name to Sara Grissom? Or not? Even though we are spoiled from everywhere about the marriage, I can't wait to see it for myself.
    I honestly thought I wouldn't even be on this board this season, but Jorja has managed to draw me back in.
    Hope everyone enjoys the episode tonite. I'm really looking forward to it!

8. GeekLove<3

GeekLove<3 Witness

:adore: I can't wait to see that! Thanks for the spoiler. Love, LOVE Grissom and Sara. <3

[​IMG]

9. Desertwind

YUP> tonights the night, can't wait, party time with friends champagne and all anticipating the whole episode, it'll be awesome to see Sara all happy and healthy wihtout her man, but that'll change soon. I predict, that'll he'll be in the May sweeps, as he's off for 7 months.;) I think he encouraged her to come back and help out, thier both independent people and don't bog each other down. Remember when he was mumbling and fumbling around about visiting Lady Heather, and Sara goes "Go do what you have to do" she knew he'd return to her after he'd done his good deed, and he did. So, for her to do something she wants to do, he'd probably say "go for it" :bolian:[​IMG]

http://www.people.com/people/videos/0,,20306231,00.html

[​IMG]

10. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

OMG!!!

I loved, loved, loved, loved, loved that episode!!!

It was just the best of the best, Sara's back and she's... I'll put it in a spoiler box just in case!
    She's back and I love her interaction with Nick again! Been missing that soo much!!! How they were laughing over pieces of dead body (kind of ew, but oh well!) And then talking to Greg! They're living in Paris!! We knew our GSR couple would find the most awesomest place to live! And she speaks French! Fanfic'ers will have a field day on that!

And I love how Nick and Greg are like... We found Stevie... We better tell Sara so she can tell her... husband! (eeek!) and then they start laughing... Ahh, we're all thinking the same as them, it's so weird! But they are perfect for each other. :)

I loved the beginning of the episode, that freeze frame, was just brilliant! And then they swing around Nick and onto Sara aswell and then I'm thinking, eek, there's the ring!!!

And I so wonder what Doc and Ray found in the old dead guy.. Great cliff hanger!

And Sara talking baseball analogies! Made me think of 'Since when were you interested in beauty?' 'Since I met you.' Eeek! So true that Sara is picking up on some of G's interests but it's her fault that he's interesting in them (partially.. ;) )

Can't wait until next week! More Sara, please! It's so great to have her back, I'm going to be all emo when she leaves again... (if she does.. although I know it's inevitable)

So, when do we think the G-man will be back? ....ah, I have to go back to spoiler boxes now... :p

Do you think they'll speak French if he does come back...? I know it's a tall order but it is the language of love... Mwahaha.

And I'm so glad that Sara's mental state is a-ok again! I mean it is slightly unrealistic for her to be back after nervous breakdown but I like to believe that now she is permanently attached to the G-man, she is over her insecurities... Yays! Well, we'll see how it all pans out, won't we..

Phew, this post is long, but good! I love it, love it, love it!

Kate.

PS: I called Grissom the G-man about 17 times in thsi post... Ah, sigh, already I'm going mad!

PPS: Just because of CSI and GSR goodness, my good mood is officially unable to be spoiled the ENTIRE day!!

11. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

Hiya everybody !! it's been a long time...alright, I won't be posting in the introductions thread because I'm not new to this forum, this account however, is. My other one, registered for nearly 3 years, one day mysteriously had all of it's privileges removed, allowing me to do nothing. Not wanting to create a new account, I visit here almost on a daily basis reading all of your guys great stuff :bolian: (message me if you wanna know, I'm not too keen on posting it..)

But after that premiere last night, I couldn't not join in the conversation !
    I've realized how much I've missed this site, and you'll definitely be seeing alot more of me ;)

Okaaay, I loved the premiere :D it was soo great to see Sara back again, and she seemed so happy, considering her exit was rather melancholy. she was always smiling and glowing, and she really seemed to enjoy being back on the team for a few days, it makes me so sad to think that she has to go again :(
    I loved the scene where Sara and Nick were in the morgue sifting through the wood-chippered guy and they just start giggling :p that scene really shows the old team unity and general family feel that was there in the first 7 seasons.

I would really like to see Grissom back, I wanna see them together! shipping them just isn't the same without getting a weekly does of both of them :( and ever since they've left, the show just hasn't been the same. I've stopped caring about if I watch it every week, and I'm just really not that crazy about it anymore...We need Grissom and Sara!!

I didn't really enjoy Catherine in this episode...She seemed really stressed out, and I think that she's beginning to feel the weight on her shoulders by being supervisor, and I honestly don't think that she's going to be able to handle it if they get any more backed up than they already are. I loved her and Sara's heart to heart though. Nesting Dolls definitely pointed out their differences, but this really showed a compassionate side for the two together. I'm so happy that Nick got promoted!!! I can't believe I forgot to mention that, after 9 years he deserves it soo much. So does Raymond Langston. I have to admit that I like him much much more than I anticipated.

Greg has become too ... normal. I like the wild attitude that he had when he was a lab tech but since he became a CSI he's just been progressively getting boring. His hair is normal, his clothing is normal, and when was the last time we heard a Greg joke? hm. There wasn't enough lab rats scenes in my opinion, no Archie (as far as I can remember) very little Hodges, Wendy, the chem guy whose name escapes me :p but I do like how they added a little Wendy/Hodges scene subtly into this episode, and I like even more how their blossoming romance isn't the new cannon taking over the show .

Plus last night it was sooo weird constantly hearing marriage referrances!! I nearly had a heart attack every time on popped up, they've come so far :) I'm happy we're seeing this day!

PS. I'm finding that us GSRers aren't filling out threads as fast as we used to...I remember during the S/7 cliffhanger we filled an entire 1000 post thread in a mere 2 weeks .. :(
    keep the faith!

PPS. sorry for the long post!

Last edited: Sep 25, 2009
  12. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

^Hi, i couldn't PM you, (disabled PM button???). I was just curious if you've been here long, are you 'JorjaFoxFan'? :)
    Glad that you are posting (again).

RE: the premiere, thanks for posting here ladies for the updates....
    No, CSI 10 haven't come here in Asia yet. Maybe we're gonna wait till next year so i share for tootes/solitaire's feelings. I guess I'm just gonna standby here for the duration of Sara's coming back to CSI.

Later guys. Take care.

-------------
    *waiting...waiting.... gsr'ers.... ;)*

13. GeekLove<3

GeekLove<3 Witness

Well spending a year with Grissom, alone, in Paris, would make my frown turn upside down too. :drool: ;)

14. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

now who can argue with that ? :p
    x3nity, tootes and solitaire I feel for you guys! it would be so daunting to not be able to watch the episodes fully but be in a discussion about them, I would go mad! you guys are so strong :)
    After reading all of Jorja's interviews on S/10 I am extremely confident that we'll be seeing alot of her. When ever she's been asked about staying on as a regular, her responses have all been along the lines of "Let's just say that i'm having alot of fun!" which is good news, however CM's interview in Entertainment Weekly is coming back to haunt me alot, where she says that Sara and Grissom are very much together, but during Sara's return she hints at 'trouble in paradise' :cardie:

ahhhh I can't wait until next thursday, I've refound some of the old love I used to have for CSI :p

15. Desertwind

RIGHT ON GeekLove and Coco Chanel you got that right, I was devasted that we had a damn power outage, saw bits and pieces, but re-watched it on CBS this morning, and it was TERRIFIC a great premiere, the banter and camraderie between Sara and the rest of the team Her HUG with Greg, and how he said "So, you married", awesome:p and her and Cath [btw, what's up with Cath's face?] on 'baseball, and her comparsions how "when your married, you learn to like what youor SPOUSE likes":thumbsup: So Grissom's lecturing at the Sarbonne in Paris, I think that's where they were married. How cool, she's so happy now much improved from her unhappy stance from last season. Being with him would make me happy too. I'm sure he'll be back soon, Great opening premiere:thumbsup::thumbsup:

RAINFOREST KISS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.