Grissom and Sara; #35 Forever Together, Never Apart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HellsBells, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

Hey everyone. And yes, Danish people are mucho good looking. :) :) Not all of them, but most.

And I heard about that, Denmark being the happiest place in the world... Except during the Winter when people get sad because there ain't no sunshine... (insert song here)

Ecklie's expression would be classic! And I wish it was premiering on the 14th, if only my wrong date could have been right. But we're all still hanging on, waiting to see what happens!!! And dead ratings is totally true. Grissom was the life blood of CSI and now that he's gone, it's not really CSI any more... :'(

Denmark is great! :) :) Well, good thing is that Grissom is hopefully coming back and Sara with him! Yay!!!

Gsr love all around...

2. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

Oh I know!
    That would be.... dare I say it, priceless. :lol:
    Aah, I cant wait until the premiere...!!!!

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's nice ring to it[​IMG] only 3 more week's and then some important issues will be addressed, it's been a long hot summer, waiting, waiting, aren't we all thrilled to see Sara Again. Did you see the promo yet? It doesn't make any sense for her to return without him where on earth is he? What do the writers have planned? I will be happy to see her with her team-mates and hope the team is thrilled and then he'll come back too[​IMG] "WAY TO GO"

[​IMG][​IMG]

4. Desertwind

Beings we're down to the wire on the S/10 episode, and this probably has been priorly posted but what to all you fans think on these quick questions on why Sara is returning:confused:

1..SARA AND GRISSOM have broken up:(
    2..Something has happened to Grissom & Sara need's CSI's help~
    3..Sara's pregnant & comes home to tie up loose ends~
    4..Another CSI leaves the team & she's temporarily filling in?
    5..She's engaged & wants to plan a quickie wedding?
    6..NO idea, will leave the CSI team to solve this~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 9, 2009
  5. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Less than 2 weeks til we know if the spoilers we have been reading are true! I thought I would repost a link to an article from the spring. It's one of my favorite columns discussing GSR. It shows that I'm not completely delusional, as other objective viewers have seen and appreciate the relationship, too.

http://crushedwithkisses.blogspot.com/2009/03/love-of-grissom-and-sara-true-romance.html

Looking forward to the premiere; can't wait to see Sara, and by association, Grissom. Let's hope all is well between them!

6. Desertwind

Thank's jtd94 awesome article, really inspirational[​IMG]lets hope this will continue forever, and WP will make a guest appearance and the whole team will be in in la-la-land it's gonna happen, I know it willl:thumbsup: I wonder when and the circumstance revolving around this will be revealed?

[​IMG]

7. Desertwind

How cool is this, this weekend in Las Vegas all the cast were there for the CSI:EXPERIENCE and were hanging out together, I realize this is a GSR thread, but the characters who portray them, Billy and Jorja were together, at this fabulous event. So, if he's out here on the West Coast, what else is he doing? maybe filming a CSI episode, and with her and the happy couple continues[​IMG]

http://www.lvrj.com/news/59169182.html

JORJA AND BILLY AND FRIENDS Sept. 12~

8. Desertwind

Hey where is everybody? hope your all well, I can't wait now, it's only two week's off, finally, down to the wire:bolian: so what do you all think Sara will tell the team as to Grissom's whereabouts? I hope everything is still copious, here's a spoiler site with tantalizing news about GSR[​IMG]

http://csi.wetpaint.com/page/CSI+Season+10+Spoilers

9. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

Where is everyone? I agree with desertwind, this disappearance of GSR lovers is sad... =(

Come back. =) And thanks for the spoiler thread... I donøt know if I want to read it though... I'm trying to stay unspoiled but boy is it mighty hard!

I'm tired of speculating about them, I just want Sara to come back... Eeek, itøs going to be brilliant...

I'm wondering if there's anyway to pass the time other than just randomly wondering about what's status their relationship will be in...

Any ideas?

10. Desertwind

Hi SA_Kate how's it going in Denmark? enjoying your self I hope, and I guess everyone is to busy, you'd think this would be the time for fans to saturate this thread:confused: I think we're going to be very surprised by the opening, and will be pleased at what they say and do. I can't wait either, only 10 more days[​IMG]

TV GUIDE

11. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

Hey everyone, sorry I've been away for a while.

I had to stop by and post this though...

While other pics were blurry and we didn't know if we could see it all that well, this pic proves it.

GRISSOM AND SARA ARE DEFINITELY MARRIED, as...

[​IMG]

You can definitely see a wedding band in this pic :D:D:luvlove::adore::luvlove:

Credit goes to Sidlefan8 for making the freeze-frame/screencap

I really can't wait for the premiere now, I can't believe the break has gone by so fast :eek: One week tomorrow...

12. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

^ Oh I'm here guyz, rolling with you one more week to go.
    And you MM... *squeee* hugs to u, thanks for that cap! Where did you get it? Get ready your pic to be deleted (or not? --> .. spoiler spoiler pic?) by the authority. At least I've seen it, he he....
    Really so excited for the opening. Hmm... 'Family' is this season's theme, i think we will have our geek baby this season. Who's agree? Yes?

Regards everyone.

13. MissMurder

What do you mean deleted? I put it into spoiler tags :confused:

I also asked the person who made the screencap for permission to use it and she said yes. :confused::confused:

But you are welcome.

I certainly hope a geek baby happens this season. That would be interesting :) As the theme is Family, it could happen.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2009
  14. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Hi! This is fun! We're both here at the same time! ... Good evening to you from my side of the globe.
    I cannot be sure of the deletion dear, happened sometimes before. But don't worry, i love the 'band' ;).

So, one vote for the geekbaby, thanks to you.
    Who else? :)

15. MissMurder

Ahh, ok I won't worry. If it does get deleted, anyone who wants to see the pic, just PM me.

About a geekbaby, would you all prefer Sara to be pregnant when she visits the lab, become pregnant during her time in the season (that is of course if Grissom makes an appearance :) Which I hope he will.), or not be pregnant at all? After all, everyone has their own thoughts and opinions :D

Does anyone remember the 2 parter episode that was supposed to happen in S 10? Do you think that will still happen?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.