Grissom and Sara; #35 Forever Together, Never Apart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HellsBells, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

You mean it will reveal as a surprise as the episodes unfold? Hmm... lemme imagine... think i would buy it. *I gotta search if there's FF's made already* ;)
    Isn't there a news before that they would be ending CSI already? I am just not sure if this season or a few more...
    *Oopss so sorry dear for answering yours with another question. I am just having a gsr hang-over perhaps.* Seems you have more news/ideas about CSI's than i am so go.... hunt for more.

2. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

It's ok :)

To answer your question, I'm not sure. After all, spoilers have been known to change. There may be more seasons, or S 10 may be the last. I don't think any news about that has been given yet.

I think I would actually like the idea of Sara being pregnant, but it's revealed slowly. Hints given in each episode she is in. That would be pretty good :D

Do you mean for me to go hunt for more spoilers/news and give more ideas or you? :lol:

3. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Hah! You're up for more posts! What is your time right now at your country? Here it's 2:00 AM already, im kinda sleepy.
    No, i meant you go hunt, and i shall only be waiting here for the dish.

Ahum, yuh, agree. And they would bring it like in some subtle way that viewers would get or conclude in any direction they want to be. Who would've thought the GSR ending in One To Go, I couldn't believe it before we got our ending finally.
    I have a good read on FF re: Sara's pregnancy that Grissom take it better than Sara. Cute geeks. I love if they would bring this kind of atmosphere in this season, i like those scenes when Sara is a crack up, humurous Sara.

4. MissMurder

:lol: Sorry dear am I keeping you awake? It's only 7:15pm here in the UK.

I agree, the subtle way may be the best way to go with it if it happens. That way they can keep all fans happy.

I also agree with the One To Go ending. I did not expect THAT! I shrieked when I watched the OTG scene. I was soooo happy :D

That sounds like an interesting fic, do you have the link?

I better let you get some sleep now :lol:

5. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Nope, not really. :lol: I will go to sleep after i post this.
    I think we can manage the board now by ourselves ha? Our 7 hours difference... so no excuse of asking "where is everybody?" I might ask, what is Desertwind's doing? Or how is Denmark? :)

One To Go - GSR! My ultimate scene...

Will PM you sweetie when i go find the link, ok? I think i just printed the copy before, easier for me to read, i duno if i save the link source ;).

I bid you good night now and wish you dreams of GSR. I had fun posting with you. Meet you again soon.

:):luvlove::)

6. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Ahhhh.......love the spoiler pic! No question about that one.
    Now I'm getting more excited about the premiere, just 8 days!
    As far as a geek baby, I would love to have it happen; might even be a way for Catherine and Sara to bond a bit. And I'm sure it would be handled very subtly, and tastefully.
    Either way, baby or not, as long as they are together, I'm good. :)

7. MissMurder

Less than a week until the premiere now :D I honestly cannot wait! :lol:

I agree, if a pregnancy is written into the storylines it will be subtle, and tasteful. I'd love to see Catherine and Sara bond a bit, we haven't really seen that over the years, well, not much anyway. I'd like to see their friendship explored this season.

As for your last sentence, I agree as well. Baby or no baby, as long as Grissom and Sara are together and happy, I'm delirious. :lol:

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's MissMurder awwesome[​IMG]. and where did you get that cap?, and on the opening where it states the "first five minutes will knock you socks off" does that mean it's pertaining to GSR ya' think or something entirely different?:confused: and it does state what you said, so one more week, and then we'll all know:bolian:

GSR COLLAGE

UP CLOSE

9. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

Haha. Since people always ask how's Denmark, here's the short but interesting reply: It's great! It would only be greater if I had WP as a personal Danish guide or helper... Or friend... Or slave... Hehe. But I'm going to Sweden today! So, maybe I'll find a personal slave who looks like WP there!

And that spoiler pic! OMG!!! SQUEE!!! I cannot wait until the premiere?!?! Less than a week? I could die from anticipation!!!!

GSR, GSR! And as far as GSR baby goes, I agree with most people, it needs to be handled tastefully and subtly (althoiugh TPTB always do handle these things tastefully, so no worries there) but I'm also chilled if there is no geekbaby because GSR is together and HAPPY!

And I don't know if S10 is going to be the last one or not... But I was silently hoping it would be before it was announced Sara was coming back because since Grissom left CSI, I just haven't been loving it as much as I normally do... So I was hoping that it would end without running long enough for me to completely lose my faith in CSI..

Ooh, just had a thought, right now they are filming later episodes in the season, so it means that those people know how it's going to end and what's gonna happen... Just makes me itch to find out!

Anyways, keep up the GSR love.

Kate
    PS: How is everywhere else in the world, other GSR-fans?

10. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Aaaahh!!... MM I saw the video of your pic on the spoiler side… And I can’t breathe... well from excitement seeing Sara again in action. It's all action. Sara / Nick action!

If the ‘husband’ would saw this, would he be worried as hell what her ‘wife’ is into (again)? .. danger danger danger. He would probably regret why he agreed/let her come back after the almost breakdown from burnout before. ;)... Husband, wife... do you think it has a beautiful sound of it? :lol:
    Well, that just me blabbering on Grissom’s POV. But I see that Sara is back and top of her game.
    Way to go, 5 more days.

P.S.
    Have a safe trip Sa_Kate... :)

Last edited: Sep 20, 2009
  11. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I wont get to see the new episodes until Jan, and I like to remain spoiler free with LV.
    So here is to some good GSR moments:beer:
    Enjoy the new season, and see you next year :)

12. tootes

tootes Rookie

Damn.. January is so far away. :rolleyes:
    I'll join you in drinking to GSR love!! :beer:

I some how don't think i'll last 5 months without checking in to see the GSR spoilers.. so will probably be back here soon, very soon. :lol:
    x

13. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

It is ages away....
    Katie- 'cheers' (but I think yours should be non-alcoholic!)
    I was good last year, so im going to be good this year, and not look at spoilers. Im sure its going to be very good, and worth the wait :)

14. tootes

tootes Rookie

:beer: <--- insert lemonade here ;)
    I'm going to "attempt" to be good, maybe have to call upon a Vegas version on F.A.S.T :p x x

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

[​IMG] to you tootes and solitaire glad you amongst us, and boy, you've got good discipline, I'm the opposite, search daily for "spoilers" I have to know everything before hand to see how close the show comes to the "spoiler" chit-chat[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.