Grey's Anatomy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grey's Anatomy *may contain spoilers*

frodolives33 said:
I love grey's anatomy, and i missed almost all of the last episode because my mom was watching bleak house on pbs (ick) and all i saw was the last 5 min, with george living with burke and christina. I know he and meredith slept together, because of the end of the other ep, and i'm dying to know what happened after. Can someone fill me in?
George is my absolute fave character, and i just think he deserves someone who will treat him well... Poor guy.

Ok this is basically what happens. He and Meredith are really awkward around each other at first and we don't really know what went wrong. Then you find out later that she started crying in, uh, the middle of it all. He then thinks that she told everyone at the hospital that they had sex, however she didn't. He falls down the stairs and hurts his arm, and meets a new docter friend, that later gives him her number and tells him to call her. He gets really pissed at Meredith and moves out in the end, and goes to live with Christina and Burke.

Um, I think that's everything, how'd i do? sorry if i missed anything, that was my best attempt :D

That's great, Thanks! Poor George, i can't believe she started crying!I'm kind of sad that he's not living with meredith and izzie anymore though, the three of them had a really nice dynamic going on.

oh and don't forget to say that addison got poison oak on her....um...well...vajaja as dr bailey put it during birth. anyway she peed outside and well yea got it and then dr bailey had to help her with it. it was funny

My dad got a portable DVD player yesterday since he's a trucker, and I got to watch the first two Grey's episodes. I liked it when she said, "I'm going upstairs to take a shower, and by the time I come down, you'd better be gone." and "Like I said: I'm screwed."

And it turns out my mom did watch it. She laughed too.

Was there an episode when Meredith had a Hello Kitty band-ain on her forehead? I can't remember if there was one, but I can see a pinkish one on her head, and she's near George and Christina (maybe Izzie too) and she has a coffee cup in her hands.

9dots4lines said:Was there an episode when Meredith had a Hello Kitty band-ain on her forehead? I can't remember if there was one, but I can see a pinkish one on her head, and she's near George and Christina (maybe Izzie too) and she has a coffee cup in her hands.
That would be "Let It Be" when she has a pimple on her forehead :lol:

You can kinda see it in this cap (even so, it's worth posting b/c it's a pretty picture of George! :p):

BTW, a great place for GA screencaps: Click Here

thanks! That was annoying me that I couldn't remember.

Yes, it's a nice pic of George. And the band-aid is a little visible. That was a good episode.

my mom got me the first season on dvd and i have been watching it. it makes me happy haha

I'm only here to post a few HQ pictures, I hope that's ok. Enjoy! :)

Click for HQ version!

TR Knight @ Museum of TV & Radio Paley Festival Los Angeles, 02.28.2006

*big sighs* For the life of me, I cannot see how any red-blooded straight female or gay male can say this man is not absolutely gorgeous.

I love this show. I am a huge Meredith/Derek fan and am wishing that they would get back together. I also love Izzy/Alex.

Patrick Dempsey @ Museum of TV & Radio Paley Festival
Grey's Anatomy, Los Angeles, 02.28.2006

Justin Chambers @ Museum of TV & Radio Paley Festival
Grey's Anatomy, Los Angeles, 02.28.2006

Let me know, if you want me to keep posting pictures and who you want pictures of! ;) See ya!

Cat's Edit: entered the last two pictures onto a second line because they were stretching the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back