Grey's Anatomy

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Hankster, Nov 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fingerprints

Fingerprints Police Officer

Re: Grey's Anatomy *may contain spoilers*

Ya I have my doubts about how long the Meredith/George thing is going to last but it was awesome to see George finally stand up and take what he wanted even after being shoved down so many times. However I'm like you 9dots4lines I prefer Mer/McDreamy for some reason but McGeorge does have a nice ring to it :D.

Anyways I hope Grey's Anatomy as a show can keep up this great season because I'm hooked and I really dont want to be let down :) (Im sure I won't not with all the drama)

2. IcyDroplets

IcyDroplets Witness

I have mixed feelings about George and Meredith too. George is my favourite character and I think he definitly deserves to get some :lol:. But I agree that Meredith is not in the best place in her life right now, and George is just going to get hurt. I think they should bring in a new character, someone who doesn't work in the hospital, for George to hook up with. I liked the nurse he was with earlier on, too bad she gave him an STD :rolleyes:

3. Shady Lane

Shady Lane CSI Level Two

Wow I am now completly adicted! This show is great, so funny and well written! Can anyone give me a general update about this season though? I watched the entire first one on DVD but I need some info on this one...help? Also does anyone know of a good website for GA?

I'm also sort of nervous for George, he deserves to be treated right and I hope that the love of his life won't do anything to hurt him. I don't think she would mean to but it might turn out that way because she doesn't always see how crazy he is about her. Also if anything goes wrong how are they going to continue living together?

4. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

Greys-fans.com is a site that I've been to before.
    I missed the start of Season 2 as well. Television Without Pity seems to have recaps for all the episodes.

5. Shady Lane

Shady Lane CSI Level Two

Thanks...but is there a quick summary you can give me in the process (izzie has a child?! what happened with christina's pregency? and Mer and Mcdreamy?) that'd be great...

6. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

All I know about Cristina's pregnancy is what I've seen in the recap episode...she planned to have an abortion, but before she could do so, she fainted in the OR and it was discovered she had an ectopic pregnancy and was bleeding internally. Burke saw this on the board, so he knew what was going on (as Cristina never told him she was pregnant). They showed a clip of her crying in her hospital room and Burke came in and comforted her.

Re: Izzie having a kid-- she revealed that to a patient in 'Break On Through'. Cheyenne was a young, pregnant teenager who was living in the same town where Izzie grew up. She goes back after her shift and confesses to her that she had a baby girl who is now 11. She gave her up because she wanted her to have better than what she could have given her at sixteen. She tells Cheyenne that her baby's name is Hannah, but she named her Sarah.

As for Meredith and Shepard...once again, I'm probably missing some points since I didn't watch Season 2 from the beginning, but courtesy of the highlight episode I know that Addison gave Shepard divorce papers and he didn't sign them. Meredith told him to make his choice and he decided to try to work things out with Addison. He did later reveal to her that he and Meredith weren't just a fling.

....if there are any holes or things I've left out, hopefully someone can fill those in for you :) Hope that's helped though.

7. Shady Lane

Shady Lane CSI Level Two

thanks so much...that really helps! I was very confused :D thanks!

8. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

^^
    You're welcome :)

I'm so proud right now. My friend came over and I made her watch the recap/montage episode and she then insisted on watching all the ones I have on tape. I'm proud to say, she is now adicted. :D :lol:

9. Shady Lane

Shady Lane CSI Level Two

yay! haha nice job :lol:

10. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

I do my best. :D
    I got her addicted to CSI too last year. [​IMG]

She refuses to call Alex by his name though. She'll only refer to him as Massimo (Justin Chambers' character in The Wedding Planner). :lol:

11. Guest

Guest Guest

im pretty sure i would sleep with T.R. Knight (George O'Malley) that's all i have to say about that.

12. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

Good for George for having the cajones to not just keep on doing Meredith when she started her psychological crap and good on him for moving out! Also good on Izzie and even Christina for letting Meredith know she'd gone way too far!!!

13. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

good for all of them--except meridith. why wasn't she the one to get syph? george is the sweetest guy and he's going to be a talented surgeon. he deserves better than mcwhiney.

*spoilerish if you taped*

loved the poison ivy. too funny.

14. ckyprincess

ckyprincess Judge

Last night's epi was freakin funny! The poison ivy thing, oh man i could not stop laughig!
    As for George all I can say is YOU GO! Its about time he told her what is what. Good for him!

15. 9dots4lines

9dots4lines Lab Technician

actually, it was poison oak. But it's close.

I have to admit that when George first fell I laughed (I know, I know: bad me!) but then I stopped after a few seconds. Overall, I feel sad about the McGeorge and Merideth thing.

But don't you think Izzie was being a little hypocritical? I mean, she's basically doing the same thing to Alex.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.