Grey's Anatomy

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Hankster, Nov 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shady Lane

Shady Lane CSI Level Two

Re: Grey's Anatomy *may contain spoilers*

So sorry about that...didn't think. :rolleyes: I'll be more careful in the future.

Awesome pictures guys!

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

BlueGirl, if you wish to post more than 2 or 3 images, please URL them, there are other users on the board who do not have fast dial up. Thank you.

3. BlueGirl

BlueGirl Coroner

Sorry for causing trouble. I can be a good girl, see? :)

Patrick Dempsey Chelsea West Cinema New York 09/23/2002
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

You know, I liked Patrick Dempsey a lot more before I saw him on Barbara Walters. I sort of didn't like him...

5. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

I didn't watch the interview.
    What did he say/do?

6. Fingerprints

Fingerprints Police Officer

those are great pictures!!! I especially like Patrick Dempsey and the george ones...so cute I didn't hear about the Barbara walters interview what did he say that made you not like him??

7. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

HOO HOO!!!

Alex was such an ASSHOLE!!! I HOPE HE DIES!!!

Good for Izzie in dumping his sorry ass! And good for Cristina in not wanting George thrown out by Burke after what Alex said to him yesterday.

And Good for George in FINALLY calling Dr. Torres. Apparently she wouldn't talk to him or give him a chance UNTIL he called her (her superstition). What an episode!!!

8. Missing

Missing Pathologist

I agree with Baba, he just came off as "full of himself". I wasn't so much as what he said it was how he said it and how he handled himself.

9. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

^^^ Yeah, exactly.

Oh man, I just got to watch the last episode and HOLY CRAP. When they showed Izzy standing there with tears on her face I lost it! I thought Denny was gone. And then they showed him and man, was I relieved! Still teary-eyed, but at least I was smiling! :lol:

Poor Alex. The guy protects himself by being a gradually bigger and bigger jack ass. It's so pathetic I almost feel for the guy.

And woo hoo! Go George! :D

10. Nickyboom

Nickyboom Prime Suspect

Great episode indeed..
    I'm not happy with the Denny thing. I don't want him to die.. just survive and leave far away waith Izzie..
    I hate this girl.. she the king of girl I would probably "hate" in the real life... She was really acting stupid with Cristina!! C'mon Izzie, we already know you come from trailer park...just shut up!
    I know Alex was also all wrong in the way he act but deeply he was right... he was too harsch with Izzie, too harsch with Denny (Denny asked him!!!) and too harsch with George (I still think he wasn't really angry at George..but more against himself).. it only show him more human and probably more immature than ever... and that's why I really love this character...

About, George, It was time for him to let down.. to stop acting like a teenager.. unfortunatly frustrated-Alex was in his way.. and it explodes (Don't forget that George is Izzie's best friend!!).. and hopefully George waked up..
    It was harsch but it was useful in a way :rolleyes:

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I really liked the latest ep.
    I was so afraid denny was really going to die, and i wanted to push alex off a cliff at several points during the show. :mad: grrrr. i officially hate him.
    it was hilarious when george and christina were wrestling in the ladies' room! and then i was glad that george called the doctor chick, but i hope they don't turn it into anything serious...

12. Nickyboom

Nickyboom Prime Suspect

It's funny... there are two groups of persons: the one who really like Alex more and more and the other who hate him more and more :D
    I'm in the first one... he is my favourite character since the beginning!

I think it would be a good thing to have George in a real relationship.. I hope it will last at least till the end of this season. It 's a good occasion to make him became more mature... and Dr Torres seems to be a great character

13. Shady Lane

Shady Lane CSI Level Two

Great episode:

• I do agree George needs to grow up, Meredith's trying and he's being not giving in at all...they don't have to be best friends but he could at least not IGNORE her

• Alex was way to harsh I agree, hard on George (although it might be good) and harsh on poor Denny. I'm a little confused with that whole Izzy/Denny situation and where it's going to go, I don't want him to die of course but...

• And like the things said before there were some really cute funny moments (as always) and some really touching ones

14. Missing

Missing Pathologist

The whole Denny/Izzie thing I guess I never got into. I don't know if I just didn't pay that much attention or what but I don't see the whole "romance" of it. Maybe its just me.

15. 9dots4lines

9dots4lines Lab Technician

I thought Denny was a goner too. I mean, they were working us up for it then BOOM! he's not dead. Which is a good thing, but bad because I was wrong about the whole thing.

I can't wait for the next two episodes.

And Dempsey was on a show lat night that came on before ET...I can't think of the name at all...But he was at a racetrack somewhere

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.