Grey's Anatomy

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Hankster, Nov 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Re: Grey's Anatomy *may contain spoilers*

Tomorrow it's in Holland. Yeuj, Greys anatomy is cool :)

2. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

I couldn't stop laughing when Saddison was walking with that odd twitch at first--I thought she was wearing a thong for the first time. But when it was revealed that she got Poison Oak on her Va-jay-jay, I was feeling a mixture of shock, humor and schadenfreude!!! :eek:

I also liked that George was narrating this time instead of Meredtih!

3. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Yeah they should have each of them narrate a different episode.

4. Shady Lane

Shady Lane CSI Level Two

good episode...really cute! the best thing about this show is the humor, and how real the characters are...:D

5. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

I was so angry at Meredith last night. How could she not know that George had a thing for her. And then she starts crying?

And the Addison/Derek scene. Aww. I'm glad for the cute scenes.

I also loved Izzie. So what, I slept with him. I'm a whore. I'm a horny whore. :lol:

6. 9dots4lines

9dots4lines Lab Technician

I went and got myself the first season on DVD. It was at Borders, I had enough, so I got it. And I can't watch it for a few days.

Still: OMG George fell! And when he tried to do the right thing too...

7. Guest

Guest Guest

haha when george was like "damit" and fell down the stairs i felt SOOOOO bad but i couldn't stop laughing. and good for him for ending up getting another girls number. im glad. meridith is just bad for his health.

8. 9dots4lines

I knew there had to be someone else who laughed. I would have felt incredibly bad if I were the only one

9. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

^^
    Well, it is one's first reaction when someone hurts themselves, isn't it? ;)

Addison was hillarious with her scenes re: the poison oak! :lol:

I liked how George did the narration for the episode. You just felt for him in this one!

FYI-- apparently, Oprah is doing a behind the scenes of the show on Tuesday's episode (2/28).

10. Guest

Guest Guest

my mom taped it because i wasn't going to be home and so she wanted me to have it and i ended up watching it at my friends house so im going to watch it again today because im not at school because im really sick. i kinda wish they were real doctors so i can go see them that would be GREAT

11. IcyDroplets

IcyDroplets Witness

I laughed too when George fell!! I felt bad afterwards :lol:

I hope George calls that doctor. He deserves some loving! Meredith has never been my favourite character, and yes, her life is screwed up, but even after she explained why she "slept" with George, I still think she's in the wrong. Poor George!

I think it's hilarious that George is staying with Burke and Christina! I think some good scenes will come out of that! :p

The whole Addison and Bailey part of the episode was awesome. I laughed everytime they were on screen. :D

12. Guest

Guest Guest

dr. bailey makes me laugh. when she did the "im not here" thing that was great. i think she is pretty funny. but i still have to say George is my favorite character

13. 9dots4lines

"You- I'm not here. You- I'm on maternity leave." That was great.

Also:
    "Baby trumps husband? Baby trumps husband?"

I don't even know if my mom watched it. She went to Florida (sure, now we get the snow!) and I have to call her to see if she watched it. My friends are sick of me talking about it. And they know my positions on relationships (at least one does).

It's very sad.

In one of the blogs, one of the people said that Mer is a VERY flawed character. I think we became detectives and figured that out by ourselves.

14. Fingerprints

Fingerprints Police Officer

That last episode was awesome as usually...and soo hilarious with the Bailey and Addison thing hahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: if felt so sorry for George especially when he fell down the stairs he his one of my favorites, I can't wait to see how the entire thing plays out....some of the lines were classic! i'm still laughing :lol: ... can't wait till next sunday :D

15. Guest

Guest Guest

I love grey's anatomy, and i missed almost all of the last episode because my mom was watching bleak house on pbs (ick) and all i saw was the last 5 min, with george living with burke and christina. I know he and meredith slept together, because of the end of the other ep, and i'm dying to know what happened after. Can someone fill me in?
    George is my absolute fave character, and i just think he deserves someone who will treat him well... Poor guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.