Grey's Anatomy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read that GA and PD have been nominated for the People's Choice Award.
Congrats to both!
clapsmiley.gif

---------------
PatD.jpg

Where does it say where they are nomitated?

Well congrats to Greys!!! i hope it doesn't fo up against my other shows :( and haza for Patrick, i might not like Derek but i do like Patrick.

Addison is the best!!!! i am a big fan of her because i am on Team Addison so you are so sane to me!

After Conan Kate Walsh is my hero because she is a knee slapper! just like Addison so GO WALSH!!! Much appretation to Addison/Kate!

Your banner is so cute! George is one of the cutest chatacters on the show i guess why he has the Mcname and not Alex, but i do love Alex though!

I saw a pic of them in the forest and George with his took is so adorible just like in the Thanksgiving episode.

JulieAnn said:
i may be crazy but i really like Addison. Don't know why. I guess us redheads have to stick together!

Not a redhead here but I like Addison and has become my favorite character to watch. I will admit I didn't like her at first but now Go Addison!!! :)

I actually really don't mind Meredith. I'm pretty suire i've said that before though! i think she's a great character! and i luurrvee Meredith/McDreamy. they're just frickin great together.

I do like Addison a lot as well thoguh!

HECK i freakin love them all!

I felt so sad for Addison. Not to mention the parents that lost the baby. Talk about heart-breaking. :(

The guys didn't seem like happy campers, camping. :lol: :lol:
Sheesh I love camping. Not so much fishing though. :)

In the final scene where Derek was talking to Mer, I kept saying "Don't look back Derek, don't look back!" Thank god he didn't see Mark. :lol: I just don't want to see them mad at each other at work had Derek saw Mark. :rolleyes:

-------------------
Addiebanner.jpg

Poor George and Addison :( that was not a good episode for my 2 favorite characters :(

That was really sad to see the couple just know what Addie was talking about before she said it.

csikicksurass said:
That was really sad to see the couple just know what Addie was talking about before she said it.

Yeah, that was really hard and for Callie too. :(
I loved their time alone in the bathroom.

---------------
Sweetpic.jpg

Addison is so awesome, she knew that Callie slept with Mark without her even saying :lol: i would like them to be friends, that would be kinda sweet.

I am kinda getting better on Callie after yesterday but i'm not quite there yet.

I really liked the episode last night!

I loved the guys camping. Them all walking in the forest in a row and followed up by the Chief with his roller bag :lol:

George and Alex in a "slap fight" was hillarious!! I loved George's reaction with "Rules?!?!" :lol:
I'm glad someone else finally saw that Burke isn't 100%. I wonder what he'll do with it. Probably nothing yet, seeing as his dad's in the hospital...unless his dad needs heart surgery and Burke is supposed to do it....I smell conflict! :p

Ah McSteamy- he's got an amazing smile! Seriously! :D

I liked Callie and Addison bonding. Telling that couple about their baby was so sad! :(

Hahaha my favorite part was when Cheif found out that they were gay and he was like "I'm into the whole Broke back scene" :lol: that was clasic, he is my favorite cheif of Grey Anatomy ever :lol:

I loved last nights episode! :D

I just loved when the boys were bonding over camping and George and Alex were fighting while not using their hands! That was great. I also liked watching the chief react to Joe and his b/f (can't think of his name). He makes me laugh!

Addie is still one of my favorites! That was very sad to tell that couple about their baby :( I was getting sad about it, and it was fictional!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back