Grey's Anatomy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys to write this,
but I have NO idea why people like Grey's anatomy. Although I've seen only one episode so far, I don't think it's that good.
My best friend thought this way at first, too. Meanwhile, me and my other best friend loved it instantly. We managed to change her mind, and it didn't take very long. Unfortunately, I don't see her oppinion of CSI changing any time soon.

You may yet change your mind.

Okay, guys, sorry. :) Really.

My new project is to make myself LIKE it, since many people do. Plus I don't want to be hated in this thread, lolz :D

Actually I've seen only 1 ep, that was okay, but.... when I just heard of it, I thought it was va-va-voooom! :lol: Hope you guys get what I want to say :p

So, today I'm gonna see it again :)

PLUS csikicksurass, I never said I didn't like CSI. ;) That series is BY FAR the best.

Oh, we won't hate you we'll just
Impale you on a tree. Like the kid in that one episode!!

I'm just kidding of course :lol: I'm interested in hearing what people don't like about a show because it might serve to highlight inconsistencies that a regular fan might choose to overlook. Post away!!

^*hides from you guys* :lol:
You're not gonna believe this:
Yesterday I watched it. Well, this is believable, lolz. But that's less believable that I LIKED it. Well, not the doctor stuff, that's much better on ER. But I liked the episode for the personal stuff.
It was the one when there's a huge train accident and they're having a very busy day. A picket stabs 2 people at the same time, and the woman dies to save the man when they remove it. The others don't even try to save the woman but Meredith.
I would say Grey's Anatomy is a light copy of ER with a better personal storyline, but a less interesting doctor stuff. :)

Anyone read Metro news today? Apparently folks that have worked with Isaiah Washington aren't surprised by his outburst or behavior. He apparently has gotten into altercations and acted like a Diva when he guest starred on Soul Food, and on a couple of movie sets:

"Washington and an actress, who played his wife, were shooting a scene in which Isaiah was supposed to give the woman a superficial kiss. We’re told to the horror of everyone, Washington grabbed the woman and planted a “forceful, aggressive kiss.”

The actress became irate, which then infuriated Washington who began screaming at her. At that point the director stepped in to correct Washington, and the actor went off on him. Executive Producer Tracey Edmonds then took over and Washington went off on her."

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10242006/gossip/pagesix/isaiahs_a_real_physical_guy_pagesix_.htm

Well, what happen on the set happen, so let's just move on GA fans. Thank you. :D

Hmmm our first repeat of the year. :)
I'm really looking forward to next week and Izzie. :D

-----------------
GAgroup2.jpg

The whole George/Callie conflict is something I notice everyday. You're dating someone and they always expect you to be there, for you to choose them over your friends. Callie was this hugely sexualized being, and she was great with George. But she didn't understand that Izzie and the others had been in his life first, and that he cared about them enough to choose his friends first if they needed him. I mean, bros before hos, right?

I think it's a little more complicated than that when it comes to these two. Yes, he should be there for his close friends when they need him, perhaps Callie should be a little more understanding.

But how far should that understanding stretch? And should it extend to a thoroughly unlikable person who slept with him in a weak moment and then stomped all over him while they were in the middle of it? Meredith is more than damaged and broken and scary - she's pitiful. Now, I'm not saying that he shouldn't have gone to Izzy that night, but it was just one more time that he chose the friend over the girlfriend, and the girlfriend thought it was time to move on. End of discussion.

Kudos to Callie for not waiting for the relationship to die a slow and painful death. Nor is she promiscuous or loose (I really detest that word 'ho') for having hooked up with McSteamy. I'm not seeing too many people sitting in judgment of Mark for sleeping around - shouldn't we do the same for Callie?

screamingpoet said:
The whole George/Callie conflict is something I notice everyday. You're dating someone and they always expect you to be there, for you to choose them over your friends. Callie was this hugely sexualized being, and she was great with George. But she didn't understand that Izzie and the others had been in his life first, and that he cared about them enough to choose his friends first if they needed him. I mean, bros before hos, right?

Aplaud!!! that is so true, George and Izzie are BFF and of course he is going to pick her, she's broken and she needs her roomies and friends to be there for her.

:( Poor George, his dads life is going to be in Burkes hand, now theres is going to be a sad episode. I really hope he doesn't dies poor George i love him :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back