Grey's Anatomy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shady Lane said:

I don't know, I actually don't think Mark is that good looking. But I also don't agree he is a jerk, it's just who he is.

I think he's dreamy. :p
I just thought he was a jerk, ass if you prefer, in that particular ep acting that way towards Miranda. :rolleyes:

-------------------
kessler.jpg

^^^ It's called "Asshole Appeal". I used to date a guy like that, and all my friends agreed that he had that going for him! :lol:

What did you think about last night's ep?

I felt so bad for Miranda. :( I wanted to hug her and Izzie. :(

So, Derek and Addison are finally divorce. Wow, I actually didn't think they would go through with it. :eek: I just wish Addison didn't bring up Mark. She should have kept it between her and McSteamy. :(
I seriously :lol: think Derek needs to get over the cheating. So what if the Ex-wife cheated? It's not the end of the world. Sheesh. :rolleyes: He needs to blame himself too for being absent IMO.

So Callie and McSteamy in bed! :eek: And then he ends up in bed with Addison again. :lol:

-------------------
GAgroup2.jpg

I dont like Callie anymore, this episode just gave me another reason to love George, after she turned down his fry chicken that ment war!!!!!! I am still a Addison fan :lol: i loved the ending when even though she was in bed she still told Mark to shut up :lol: Whoo go Addison!!!!!! kate is my hero after Conan plus she was halarious when she was on Conan.

I HATE that doctor who was bad mouthing Bailey but in the end she went there.

Poor Izzie, she was never fine. Good thing she had George to watch her.

I still like Berke but i hate Isaiah Washington anymore after he called T.R that, i dont like Derek but i like Patric after he stood up for T.R and got into that fight. I am proud of T.R, he is very brave.

csikicksurass said:

I HATE that doctor who was bad mouthing Bailey but in the end she went there.

Poor Izzie, she was never fine. Good thing she had George to watch her.

Another Male doctor giving Bailey a hard time. :mad: Idiot! :mad:

Yeah, Izzie wasn't fine at all. I glad she went to see Preston so he could tell her the truth. :D Not to mention the talk between her and Webber. :D

--------------------
dreamybanner.jpg

I think Izzie has done the right thing, seeing about coming back and not cashing the check for now. I'm also glad to see that just about everyone has come clean, except for Callie.

All things considered, it's probably better that she and George are broken up. George just wasn't that into her, and truth to tell, he needs to find someone who's really into him that he's really into. Over the long haul, that'll be better for him and whoever that lady is.

BabaOReilly said:
^^^ It's called "Asshole Appeal". I used to date a guy like that, and all my friends agreed that he had that going for him! :lol:

It sounds like you got over that kind of appeal.

I used to be nice like George, but it got me NOWHERE with women. Then I acted like Mark/Alex for a while, and it got me lots of women, but it got tiresome and the kind of women it attracted were ones that had serious daddy issues or self-esteem issues.

I've found that being nice, but being assertive and setting reasonable limits is a good, happy medium as far as relationships go, and it's worked well with my wife of 8 years.

One thing I wasn't so keen on was that Burke sort of implied that it was Izzie's fault he got shot- that because she made him come back to check Denny, that's why he got shot. I thought that was weird.

I don't blame Callie at all for how she reacted to George. He's a good guy but he wasn't treating her right; she did always come second to pretty much everyone else. But as Hankster mentioned, he obviously just wasn't that into her. I'm sure he only tried to get together with her last night because of human nature- you always want what you don't have. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back