Grey's Anatomy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was so funny when she was drugged.
It made me laugh when she was like all my boyfriends are here
hes a really good kisser
HAHA
I am glad she chose Derek. I liked Finn. But Derek WOOT.

:)

Hey all! Haven't been in this thread before. :)

So.. Team Addie :D

And omg McSteamy. Nobody's hotter.

I say go Callie as well. I mean, the way George was treating her isn't so awesome.

The teaser in the end got me really interested, the part wherein Mark said something like Addison not telling Derek something.

By the way, my faves are Izzie and Addison. For some reason I'm not that crazy with Meredith.

I loveeee George and i love Mark and i loveee Finn! they are my three Grey's guys. Go McCutie, McSteamy, and McVet...I miss Finn already thank god i have the other two, i also miss Denny :(

I don't really like McSteamy as much as others, he is a jerk for one, and for another I don't really think he is that hot!

I love Izzie and George and Derek...awww

csikicksurass said:
Just wondering what team are you on?

Team Meredith
Team Addison

Which team? Meredith or Addison? :rolleyes:

Meredith - The Intern.
Looking back at the first episode, we see Meredith sitting all alone minding her own business, having a drink in a bar.
A guy sitting in the background watching her final gets up and orders a drink and sits next to her. He was the one flirting with Meredith. She ends up in bed with him, having no clue who he was, right? Her first day at work she sees him and is totally surprise.
Meredith later falls for Derek thinking he's the right man for her so she stops looking.
Imagine, you are at work one night, the man you love leaves with you and suddenly a beautiful redhead shows up.
We all find out Derek is married. :eek:
Meredith's heart is shattered. Can you imagine that feeling? An innocent victim. :(

Addison - The Beautiful Redhead.
Married or separated, depending on how you see it? Fooling around behind her husband's back. How long was she fooling around? Is McSteamy the only one? :eek:
Imagine your in Derek's shoes and you walk in on your wife and best friend. How hurt and angry would you be? Sure Derek was absent, probably the job being more important than the wife, right? Addison was the reason McDreamy moved across the country.
Of course she moved to Seattle to save the marriage which I thought that was the right thing to do. Good for her.

Derek - The Dreamy Doctor.
Is a divorce in the future? Maybe, maybe not. Could you quit your job in NY, leave your beautiful home and all your friends behind? Could you?
We really don't know what kind of a person he was in NY. Maybe it was his fault and why Addison cheated in the first place? Obviously his heart was shattered just like Meredith.
What I don't understand is how can he fall in love with an intern and not say anything about the marriage?
My god! What was he thinking? I would assume at some point he knew Addison would show up.
And to hurt Meredith like that. I can understand why some fans dislike him.

Getting back to which team, if you must choose, so be it. :D Not me. I love them all. I could never choose sides. They make me laugh, cry, happy, sad, angry etc.
They make mistakes just like me. :D Nobody is perfect people. Nobody. :)

------------------
GAnatomy.jpg

Well i love George so when that happened between him and Meredeth i was so on his team and i love Addison so i am on her team but you know i just dont see what so good about Meredith Grey but hey i am VERY weird i dont see alot of things so i wouldn't pay attention to me :D

Well i am still upset about Finn leaving but when one left another came in who i also love :D Mark!!! <333 so it evens out.

Yeah when that happened with george and meredith i was on his team but i just started to like addison this season sadly, just because derek chose her over Mer, I didnt like her vary much. But shes grown onto me. Callies, aight.

Callie dropped a couple after last episode, i really hope she didn't sleep with Mark if she did i wouldn't like her anymore :mad: but last episode just brought my love for GBL up :D

I went 2 save on just like 10 minutes ago, and i saw the bestest thing. The Greys anatomy book, its like about what Joe hears at the bar and stuff and the nurses thing, i read a page or two, and i was so looking forward 2 buying it, but no it had 2 be $18.95 I was so mad.

csikicksurass said:
Callie dropped a couple after last episode, i really hope she didn't sleep with Mark if she did i wouldn't like her anymore :mad: but last episode just brought my love for GBL up :D

But if Callie doesn't sleep with Mark then it'll be because Mark doesn't want to not the other way round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back