Grey's Anatomy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so happy to hear they are moving G/A to thursday up against CSI. I was worried they were going to move to Monday against CSIM. The season finale sucked for me. Everything I didn't want to happen did..
SPOILER....not sure if I need to use it in here but here it is.

Mer /Der getting it on..WTF, then them called her like a dog to chose ROTF... DENNY....Damn I loved Denny/Izzy. I dvd recorded it because I watched CSIM and I rewond to the part that I finished watching before CSIM came. FOr some reason I thought it ended where Denny died and Izzy was on the elevator and it shut, MY mind was blown over CSIM. SO I quit watching it and then the next day my hubby watched it and I realized I missed a huge part of the ending..WHOA. Anyways I'm hoping that George and Izzy get together. I hate him with Callie, UGH. I'm glad he doesn't love her. T.R is the lil bomb, I love him but the new haircut has to go. I like the bad haircut he gave himself compared to what he's got now.

I agree, Callie creeps me out! I watched it with my friend and when they started kissing I was like,
"No Callie, be careful! You are eating off poor Bambi's nose!" hehe

And Der/mer....VERY BAD IDEA. This can NOT be good. Not good at all.
and my sweet, sweet Denny? Aww I miss him. So much. But I loved love looooved Alex in this episode. So cute!

i really liked the finale, when denny died i just started bawling, and for once i didnt completely hate alex, lol. however i wish george had been the one to comfort her, instead. i really think those two should get together, it would be so cute.
and mer and mcdreamy, whoa! i honestly dont know who she should choose. i mean the logical choice is the vet, but remember how mcdreamy looked standing there, how can she resist that?

Denny's death was sad, but not unexpected. Meredith hooking up with Derek in the Hospital Prom was. I figured the dog dying was symbolic of the death of any of the connection she and Derek had. I didn't care for it at all and it was really superfluous to the other stories. I know it's "Grey's Anatomy", but to be quite frank, Meredith and her crap aren't the draw for me. I like Izzie, George, Cristina, Preston and Addison a lot better. Even though Alex is an asshole, he's still WAAAYYYY more interesting than Meredith Grey.

I do hope Izzie gets to come back, but I can understand why she wants to quit at the moment...

Hankster said:
Denny's death was sad, but not unexpected. Meredith hooking up with Derek in the Hospital Prom was. I figured the dog dying was symbolic of the death of any of the connection she and Derek had. I didn't care for it at all and it was really superfluous to the other stories. I know it's "Grey's Anatomy", but to be quite frank, Meredith and her crap aren't the draw for me. I like Izzie, George, Cristina, Preston and Addison a lot better. Even though Alex is an asshole, he's still WAAAYYYY more interesting than Meredith Grey.

I do hope Izzie gets to come back, but I can understand why she wants to quit at the moment...

I agree with you here. Although Meredith is the main character, I like her least after Alex. Izzie, Christina, Burke and Addison are definately my favourites. Many people hate Addison, but I really like her. She does care. She felt terrible when she had to let Izzie stay so the baby would die under her care. Izzie is just really sweet and really emotional with patient. Christina is just wonderful for being sarcastic. I think sarcasm is the best humor :lol: And Burke is really funny in a dry way when he's with Christina.

I think it's funny how we are supposed to be all for Meredith and Derek . I couldn't care less . Everybody on that show is more interesting than these two characters

aw, that was tooo cute.

only just found this thread, so wot do u guys think is gonna happen with merideth and mcdreamy??

r u gonna watch greys or csi in the fall?? i think ill be watchin greys, i didnt like the finale of csi.

I will definitely NOT watch Grey's Anatomy over CSI! I mean GA is good, but CSI is wat better!

haha....i'll probably end up watching both, but that depends on the writers from CSI. IF next season is anything like Way To Go....i might just end up watching only GA.

I like both shows, but I will watch CSI: before I watch Grey's Anatomy. I may do channel flashbacks during commercial breaks or something if I want to see both.

I think I might watch Grey's Anatomy actually. Depends on the episode, like IlovemySNICKERS said.

I really loved the finale. I loved Alex...he was so sweet to Izzie, letting her cry like that. And I really like Izzie, I think she is my favorite. She is so real and emotional and I love that about her.

I don't hate Meredith, but I don't love her either. Alex, Izzie, and George are my favorites. I like Addison too, and feel really bad for her.
Hankster said:

I agree with you here. Although Meredith is the main character, I like her least after Alex. Izzie, Christina, Burke and Addison are definately my favourites. Many people hate Addison, but I really like her. She does care. She felt terrible when she had to let Izzie stay so the baby would die under her care. Izzie is just really sweet and really emotional with patient.

What episode is this from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back