Grey's Anatomy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we ever decide what the song was at the end of part 1 of the season finale? I bought the new Snow Patrol CD thinking it was from there and it turned out it wasn't. :p It also turns out I only like about three songs on the whole stupid album as well! :p What a waste of money. :lol:

But if I could find that one song, I'd be a happy clam... Can anyone help me out?

^^
I asked on another message board and the person there said it was "Somewhere a Clock is Ticking" by Snow Patrol. I just rewatched a clip of the final scene and that is the song. You're talking about part 1 that aired Sunday, right?

The cast of GA will be on Oprah tomorrow. From the previews, it looks like it's just Ellen Pompeo and Isaiah Washington who appear.

I loved Snow Patrols 'Chasing Cars' and that song played at the very end of the 2nd part of the finale. I found i to be such a good song! i actually really like snow patrol...but thats just me.
OH GA on Oprah?!?!
Gotta find a blank tape! :)

I just caught up with the US on episodes. I loved the episode where Addison had poison oak in a very nasty place ;) :lol:

I loved the song they played for the episode with the bomb. It was "2 AM (breathe)" I loved how that song fit so perfectly.

^^ I love that song too. I've discovered a lot of amazing songs through this TV show.

This time 2 weeks ago I had never watched an episode of GA but now I've watched all the way to the Season 2 Finale. It's amazing how ths show continues to surprise me with the ability to mix Comedy with Angst so well and so smoothly. It's amazing.

Anyway, I wouldn't say the finale was a disappointment but I have to say I loved the episodes with the bomb more.

And if I had to choose between watching CSI and Grey's Anatomy, I would choose Grey's Anatomy undoubtedly. I would never have said that before Season 6 CSI though. Funny how things change.

Muzzy_Olorea said:
^^ I love that song too. I've discovered a lot of amazing songs through this TV show.

This time 2 weeks ago I had never watched an episode of GA but now I've watched all the way to the Season 2 Finale. It's amazing how ths show continues to surprise me with the ability to mix Comedy with Angst so well and so smoothly. It's amazing.

Anyway, I wouldn't say the finale was a disappointment but I have to say I loved the episodes with the bomb more.

And if I had to choose between watching CSI and Grey's Anatomy, I would choose Grey's Anatomy undoubtedly. I would never have said that before Season 6 CSI though. Funny how things change.

I'm with you here. I prefer Grey's Anatomy over CSI too *hides* :lol:

So, what do we want to see happen in Season 3?

~Obviously I want Izzie to withdraw her 'I quit'.
~Izzie/Alex.
~Callie to disappear.
~Meredith not to choose between Derek or Finn and just walk away to go and comfort Izzie. (I do ship D/M but I think they were very bad for cheating on their respective partners and I feel that if Meredith and Derek got together then it would take half the fun out of the sexual tension they had going on throughout season 2.)
~Addison to find happiness with someone who actually loves her.
~Bailey to carry on rocking.
~Meet Izzie's child.
~Meredith meeting her sisters.
~Burke/Cristina love.
~George to still love Meredith (and for her to actually acknowledge him back). (Yes I do have a soft touch for this pairing just because George is so sweet and when he gave his little speeches to her (in 'Yesterday' and in the finale) and also to Meredith's dad about her I replayed the scene many many times because it was so adorable.)
~For the kick ass witty lines and comedy moments to carry on happening.
~George to regrow his hair.
~NOT for Meredith to become pregnant with anyone's baby.

I want to see....

-Denny! I miss him so much, I wish they hadn't killed him off.
-Izzy come back
-I would also like to see Callie dissapear
-I want Meredith to choose Fynn
-I also want Doc back! lol
-Bailey to keep being as stubborn and as witty as she is
-Addison to flip out on Derek again(that was funny)
-For some odd reason, I want George to date that girl that had her hand in the guy's body for that one episode, they looked cute together, not to mention that she almost got blown up :)
-Christina and Burke getting along, maybe a proposal?

Don't want to see-
-Addison staying married to Derek. They both know that Derek doesn't love her, so why does she stay with him?
-Izzie leave
-Meredith pregnant
-George get squished by Callie in bed
-Meredith to continue with Derek
-Meredith choose Derek over Flynn

That's all I can think of right now.....

I want to see:

-Me being cast as a series regular ;)
-More Addison (not with Derek anyymore): she rocks
-The Bailey from the beginning, not the soft one from the last couple of season 2 eps.

Don't wanna see:
-Alex/Izzie

I still want there to be some Gizzie action--I like the idea of Izzie with George! He deserves a hot babe like Izzie because he's such a nice guy and Izzie needs to get a guy who's good, sweet, not an asshole and NOT DYING!!!

Muzzy_Olorea said:
So, what do we want to see happen in Season 3?

~Obviously I want Izzie to withdraw her 'I quit'.
~Izzie/Alex.
~Callie to disappear.
~Meredith not to choose between Derek or Finn and just walk away to go and comfort Izzie. (I do ship D/M but I think they were very bad for cheating on their respective partners and I feel that if Meredith and Derek got together then it would take half the fun out of the sexual tension they had going on throughout season 2.)
~Addison to find happiness with someone who actually loves her.
~Bailey to carry on rocking.
~Meet Izzie's child.
~Meredith meeting her sisters.
~Burke/Cristina love.
~George to still love Meredith (and for her to actually acknowledge him back). (Yes I do have a soft touch for this pairing just because George is so sweet and when he gave his little speeches to her (in 'Yesterday' and in the finale) and also to Meredith's dad about her I replayed the scene many many times because it was so adorable.)
~For the kick ass witty lines and comedy moments to carry on happening.
~George to regrow his hair.
~NOT for Meredith to become pregnant with anyone's baby.

Wow. Do we share minds or something? Because that is kind of creepy. I was going to say the exactly same things

I would however add one thing...

Me as a guest star! :lol:

Wait. Back up...Izzie has a kid??? For real??? Where was I when this was mentioned???
Wait. I probably didn't start watching it then. I didn't start watching it until this January. Gotta go watch some reruns!
Speaking of which. Does anyoen know when Season 2 comes out on DVD?

and did you know, I'm sure some of you did, that the actor who played Denny ( love him) was on an episode of CSI?
He played a cop in ALL FOR COUNTRY
I knew i recognized his face.
I thought I would throw that out.
I like Grey's Anantomy
it's over the top, and full of great writing.
a departure from CSI, when it's all drama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back