Grey's Anatomy

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those in Canada and fans of both CSI and GA- CTV announced they are keeping CSI at 9, and putting GA right before it at 8 :D

SWEET! That makes my life 100% easier! Not to mention Thursday nights are going to rock even more now! :D

IlovemySNICKERS said:
Wait. Back up...Izzie has a kid??? For real??? Where was I when this was mentioned???
Wait. I probably didn't start watching it then. I didn't start watching it until this January. Gotta go watch some reruns!
Speaking of which. Does anyoen know when Season 2 comes out on DVD?

Yeah I actually haven't seen that episode yet...it was back sometime this season though. I think it was when she was really young, and she gave it up for adoption. Am I right?

And the DVD comes out Sept. 12th

yes, Izzy does have kid, she mentioned it before
should be interesting to see if that storyline comes out

Maybe the US will follow Canada, but GA an hour before or and hour later
It was on at 10pm here on the west coast
and CSI was on at 9
obviously its to directly compete with CSI
oh, that's A DUH! sorry about that!

csiadict11 said:
IlovemySNICKERS said:
Wait. Back up...Izzie has a kid??? For real??? Where was I when this was mentioned???
Wait. I probably didn't start watching it then. I didn't start watching it until this January. Gotta go watch some reruns!
Speaking of which. Does anyoen know when Season 2 comes out on DVD?

Yeah I actually haven't seen that episode yet...it was back sometime this season though. I think it was when she was really young, and she gave it up for adoption. Am I right?
Here's some info I posted a while back about this storyline :)
Re: Izzie having a kid-- she revealed that to a patient in 'Break On Through'. Cheyenne was a young, pregnant teenager who was living in the same town where Izzie grew up. She goes back after her shift and confesses to her that she had a baby girl who is now 11. She gave her up because she wanted her to have better than what she could have given her at sixteen. She tells Cheyenne that her baby's name is Hannah, but she named her Sarah.

ziggystarduzt said:
QUESTION! I've never seen GA, but I'm wondering.. why does everyone call Patrick Dempsey "McDreamy"? Is there a reason?

He slept with Meredith and she fell in love with him. That's why he is called McDreamy.

It's a girl thing- it's because he's good looking...like as in, "He's ever so dreamy!" :D They also called the guy Addison had an affair with, McHottie (and rightly so! :eek: )

:)

BabaOReilly said:
It's a girl thing- it's because he's good looking...like as in, "He's ever so dreamy!" :D They also called the guy Addison had an affair with, McHottie (and rightly so! :eek: )

:)

Wasn't it McSteamy?

I don't really recall, but I thought it was McHottie. Could be wrong though. McSteamy definitely works too! :lol:

I think it is McSteamy....
Scene quotes:

Cristina: McSexy?
Meredith: No.
Izzie: McYummy?
Meredith & Cristina: No.
Meredith: McSteamy.
Cristina: Ah, there it is.
Izzie: Yep.
George: Now...I'll just be choking back some McVomit

:D

Status