Greg/Ryan - Florida isn't that far away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Greg/Ryan [Crossover Slash] - Florida isn't that far awa

Silhouette, are you actually back now? :p Before you said you were back and didn't post again. hehe. Anywayss yay :D *hugs Silhouette*

Yess I have a WONDERful dream ;) :devil: It was really good. When I woke up I was sad because it was over :(

Haha I knew you were gonna say that about the mountains :devil: You are badddd :lol: But, I guess I am too because I thought that ;) I think Ryan would warm Greg. :devil: muahaha

Haha with you mentioning Greg and Ryan and mountains and like picturing them as cowboys. Hahahaha. :D It's really funny in my head. :lol:

Aww, I wanna go watch that movie now... yes I own it on DVD.

Yes I'm back for real ;) I was back for a day, and the next day I left again... but now I'm stuck at home.

I can so imagine that Ryan already asleep and Greg's like, "Ryan, wake up..." all shivering. Ryan asks him what's wrong, and he'd be like, "I'm freezing... I forgot my sleeping bag." :lol:
Ryan has OCD, I can imagine him packing his stuff in order, preparing everything to the last detail. While Greg... ;)
But I don't mind. They could share ;) :devil:

Haha.
Ryan: "Uhhh Greg come on."
Greg: "Im freezing!"
Ryan: "Fine hop in mine." :devil:

Then they can cuddle to keep warm.. Okk i need a RuGged Wonders. :lol:

Oooh, sandersidle, I've been meaning to ask you about your Greg/Ryan dream. Come on... share the details, please! :devil: :D

Silhouette it's good to hear from you! Enjoy your smoothie and drink up on some Greg/Ryan goodness! :D

Man, I am starting to need my shower badly!! *hopes the warm water runs cold* I CLAIM CAMPING SCENE!! *evil giggle*

I may have "Brokeback Mountain" as my location, but I can't watch the movie. Whole entire family hates homosexuality. Besides that, I only want to see it because of Jake Gyllenhaal. :lol: *thinks of adding him in her story*

I forgot to say this: Last Saturday, I had a smoothie! I kept on thinking, "A RuGged Wonders smoothie! FINALLY!" And I had a dream with both Ryan and Greg involved last night.

Hehe ok, well I kind of forget my dream :( I just remember Ryan was looking for Greg because they met eachother. (I dont know how) and he fell inlove with him. And im pretty sure they ended up together!! :D Its the weirdest thing tho, I KNOW I had the dream but its sooo faint i hardly remember :( I think they ended up together on the couch like in Silhouette's manip. Not kidding you!! I swear! :devil:

Ohh szmandatogoholic, please tell about your dream.

I'm definitely all for this pairing. I think they'd be incredibly HOT :devil: together!!! I'm glad someone thought of this...yeah I could actually see these too together and having this 'ship working :lol:

Welcome isa benoit to the HOT, HOTT, HOTTT RuGged WoNders Thread!!! :D Here, have a smoothie... it gets pretty H.O.T. in here, hehehehe... :devil: :lol: It's always great to have another Ryan/Greg shipper. I have a few questions for you, and everyone else can answer too, btw: :devil:

1. Do you read Ryan/Greg fanfics?
2. What do you like best about the Ryan/Greg ship?
3. How did you get started shipping Ryan/Greg?

Thanks for that little snippet, sandersidle. It's too bad you couldn't remember more of it. I hate it when I have a good dream and I wake up and can't remember exactly what happened in it, don't you? :(

STHolic, Spill!!! You can't keep a dream like that to yourself. :lol: Now share or else... *picks up pitch fork* :devil: :D

Welcome aboard to the WONDERful thread, isa_benoit!! :D Have some smoothies! And don't forget a bucket filled with ice cold water... you're gonna need it :D :devil: :lol:

Yeah smandatogoholic, spill!!! C'mon, don't keep it to yourself... *joins Shadowfax with pitchfork* :devil:

Anyway, can you believe it that I watched Brokeback with my Dad?? :lol: I watched it on DVD and I had planned on watching it on midnight when everyone's gone to bed so I could be by myself... Then my Dad suddenly showed up! And watched it with me! But the whole time he was commenting on the beautiful photography and how brilliant Ang Lee is... While I was sitting there, like, 'Damn, it's the Page 14 (I read the book) scene coming up!' :lol: But he didn't say anything. Heh, I think my Dad is pretty open-minded...
Anyway, the book is brilliantly written. I love it so much! Oh, but of course I need a cold shower after Page 14 :devil: :lol:

Damn, szmandatogoholic, you should write a Ryan/Greg/Jake threesome :devil: Omg I'd faint from heat-stroke! :lol:

sandersidle, ended up on a couch?? :eek: wow I think that's the kind of dream you get when you have the manip plastered all over your dektop :lol: Hmmm I wanna try :devil:

Welcome, isa_benoit! I'm sure you'll enjoy this place, I certainly do :D

welcome isa_benoit :) I recomend a cold shower after reading this thread :devil:

szmandatogoholic said she doesnt want to share her dream because its part of her fanfict :devil: :eek: Im excted now!!

I know! They weren't doing anything on the couch tho :( It was just like I saw a still picture of them on it. But it was still good :devil:

Haha Silhouette, I hate it when my dad does that! I'll be watching a movie that I know has some bad parts and I'll be having popcorn or something and then my dad comes down and starts watching AND eating with me! (he steels my popcorn :lol:) Its so akward :lol: :)

OMG Greg, Ryan AND Jake?!? That's so freaking hott!! :devil: :devil: I'm like, dead. Can I have a smoothie?

Hehe, my best friend and I watched that together, but then my dad did end up watching it at the same time. And it was sooo awkward. Crazy, crazy awkward.

nobody in my family is interested in watching it.. I had to watch it when no one was home..
Hey maybe someone could write a story and have greg and ryan investigating Jake as a suspect... then they get jealous of each others feelings for him. Then in the end they all 3 live happily together. OK it's clear I'm insane now.

Lol yeah talking about awkward... I was trying to pause-rewind it to 'delay' the Page 14 scene, with excuse that I didn't get what they were saying (cowboy accent and all), in hopes that my Dad would finally leave me alone. But, oh no, he STAYED. Damn.
I guess I was sort of 'lucky' that the scene was kinda dark in my TV. So I guess from the distance my Dad was sitting, he could just see faint shadows in a darkness. While I wore the headphone so I could hear all the... eh, heavy breathing ;) :devil: So hard to keep my face straight :lol:

But seriously, great movie. Brilliant, brilliant photography. I love the book. It's the kind of book that, you know, pierces through your heart. The 'I wish I knew how to quit you' really hit me, when I read the book. I'm glad it was Jake and Heath playing the roles :) Though I wouldn't mind if it was Jonathan and Eric ;) :devil:

Oops, I get off-topic... Ahem, back to Greg and Ryan...

Ooh Twiz, like that scenario... Haha you're insane? Well try me: Maybe Jake is a suspect, Ryan investigating the case, and they got... eh, intimate... suddenly, Greg walked in on them! :eek: :devil: The rest is up for your imagination :devil:

Damn I need a cold shower...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back