Greg/Ryan - Florida isn't that far away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Greg/Ryan [Crossover Slash] - Florida isn't that far awa

Oh, man!!! I spent a whole entire DAY in a very hot school with about 1,550 kids running around, and I get rewarded with THIS?! All I can say is SWEET!!! :lol: I even had to use my clock I made in Spanish II class for a fan! (Thank God it started raining.) And I was thinking all day about what y'all posted.

I am planning on a story with Jake/Eric/Jon/and a guy from CSI:NY with a girl involved. That's a special story, kinda like acting. They're each gonna have a new name, like on CSI, or in a movie of theirs, but with the same charcteristics as them, like eye color, hair color, etc., otherwise it's not related in any way to CSI. (If you wanna be on my mailing list, PM me! :p ) And then my SECOND story, I may just have Jake involved. And Greg AND Ryan. (And a girl who's 18 and her names Kaira and she's Greg's younger sister. THERE! That was part of my dream.)

And sandersidle, don't worry, it's okay. :D You can spill. (I'm gonna surf the forums. I got a map project due sometime this week in Honors World Cultures World Geography.)

silhouette said.....Ooh Twiz, like that scenario... Haha you're insane? Well try me: Maybe Jake is a suspect, Ryan investigating the case, and they got... eh, intimate... suddenly, Greg walked in on them! The rest is up for your imagination

Greg walks in and is mad, that he wasn't invited so then he joins them...oh my imagination is bad :devil:.

I've have never wrote a slash/fic but I might be able to do this one...as long as I take lots of cold showers. I bet it would be fun..Anyone know much about Jake? Or just make up his life story. OH I think I will have him being him, a star and make and some big celebrity kill, someone I don't like. Both Ryan and Greg are star struck...and more. anyone else got some ideas?????

I know A LOT about Jake...
Bio for Jake Gyllenhaal from IMDb and it all came from there. And jakegyllenhaal.com helped out some, too. *Google*

I think he would be a good part of a story... Ryan and Greg starstruck *squee* and they all go out for coffee... and Jake ends up being kidnapped and held hostage! :eek: And it's up to Ryan and greg to save him! *scribbles furiously on a piece of paper*

Hehe thats what i thought too Twiz :devil:

Its Monday!! So CSI Miami is on...Too bad Greg isn't in it :( Ryan..and Greg...together....in the hot Miami sun :devil: Woahh I need a shower now hehe.

Man, we REALLY need a crossover. :lol: Just to satisfy our GR cravings. :lol: I need a cold drink... *gets cherry Kool-Aid*

Oh mow my mind is thinking all kinds of ideas on a fic for this. Anyone want to try to write it and I'll tell ya my ideas? You might like them. I just don't think I could write a slash fic. I really don't think I could do a car wash one either. I'm finding the RP a big challenging. I'm use to using the same made up WOMAN in all my stories. To venture into Ryan and Greg may make me go goofier then I already am.

I could probably write it... but I'm writing the G/R one, too!

I could add it all together... CSI: BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN!! :lol: :lol: I'm soooo sorry, it's what popped into my head.

that's funny and kind of where I was going with it...but I was going to LA..maybe after greg and ryan met they both transfer to LA. LA CSI. Actually san fran is known for being brokeback city right? Well LA is where the stars are. SO they are working in LA and a well known star is murdered, they are both on the case. Main suspect, Jake. Ryan goes to his home alone and finds him in the hot tub and he .....interrogates him right there. Jake is taken by Ryan's sexy eyes and him being macho csi..but anyways a day later Jake invite Ryan to a party and he goes alone to get info and ....he's starstruck over him. OK i'm giving my story away..never mind.

WHAT ABOUT GREG?! It can be a case involving the Miami, LV, and LA CSIs...

And Ryan can get overpowered by Jake's hot, sexy blue eyes... and Jake can fall for Greg's sexy brown eyes, and just all of Ryan... :lol: *runs to bedroom and collapses on bed in giggles* Man, we have such WILD imaginations...

yeah of course greg is there, I said greg and ryan tranferred to LA TOGETHER....as a couple. Ryans' all starsruck and thinks he's innocent and greg is jealous and thinks he's guilty..thus they get into a fight over it. Ryan sees Jake behind gregs back but greg is out to prove he's guilty and is watching Jake and see Ryan go to his house...be back after shower...

Wow!! This is really hott. :devil: You guys have amazing ideas and I can't wait to read this. I really, really can't wait. So please hurry and write!! :D

I will try. I am bursting with ideas now.

Twiz, I didn't read yours all the way through, lol.

My mom has been online, and took the computer over... :mad:

I'm not writing this, I suck. I'm just giving ideas to someone...cough shadowfax gag or cough silhouette choke. I'm not a very good writer. I may try to write it but I'd doubt I'd let anyone read it. sry.

Oo0ohhh, and when Greg finds out about Ryan and Jake he gets upset and confronts Ryan. The Ryan can tell him to join them...So then they go back to the hot tub.....O.M.G. SHOWER pleasee! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back