Greg/Ryan - Florida isn't that far away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Greg/Ryan [Crossover Slash] - Florida isn't that far awa

Right.The extra bio from the extra scene they made up for him on the cbs.com site said that he went to a Boston college. Now we now he finished up or went to some college in Miami because Calleigh was a speaker at a seminar and he took it. It's mentioned in Legal.

I listen to A-teens, like some other people on here (don't know who they are though) and I looked at my whole playist of songs and I found some really good titles, like: I Promised Myself, Firefly, Singled Out, Around the Corner of Your Eye.

I also like this one y'all came up with: "Dirty Little Secret". (I love that song!!) And one I kinda made up and kinda not is "Forbidden Love". So the titles I have are:

I Promised Myself, Firefly, Singled Out, Around the Corner of Your Eye, Dirty Little Secrets, and Forbidden Love. Pick your fave(s).

If you used Dirty Little Secret, you could use some of the lyrics in the fic. just a suggestion :) I like Forbiddin Love too. Maybe something like Untouchable? ahh *runs and hides* :p

Oooh, are you gonna use lyrics for inspiration? That's too cool, 'cause that's what I'm doing too! :lol: Haha! Twisted minds do think alike! :lol:

Though... I'm not saying which song I've already picked out. :devil: Don't worry, it's not in your list. :p :D

I don't really know any of these songs, so it would be hard for me to pick. But I'll take a look and see which one I like.

Half the time when I think up stories I'm listening to music, but for some reason, this story is a hard one! But yeah, I use lyrics for inspiration. I listen to the song, I get the title and band/singer, and look up the lyrics. But which song popsted above will make a good title for a Greg/Ryan fic... :confused:

Forbidden Love is also a song, it's by Madonna. I actually kinda like that song. lyrics here. But I don't have any ideas, I like the ones given though.

szmandatogoholic, I know for a fact that Sandles21 listens to ateens. Just pointing that out.

Oh, I agree with you on this one STHolic (that's what I'm calling you now for short, hehehe...). This fic is definitely a hard one (for me anyway) to get started. I sort of know what I want to cover and I have an idea as to how I want to write it, but I'm still trying to figure out the 'best' way to approach it, not to mention the general plot of the story. You'll more than likely finish your fic before me, and I can't wait to read what you come up with! :D

As far as titles are concerned, I kind of like: "Dirty Little Secret" or "I Promised Myself" but that's just me.

And I know -SaraStar- does, too. (And me. I was addicted to them. And I kinda still am.)

Listening to "Heartbreak Lullaby" gave me an idea. Listen to this: Greg and Ryan broke their news to their families, and they didn't like it. So they made them break up. They still talk over the phone. But every time they say goodbye, they both get choked up, like they're about to cry. And before they broke up, they each did a test out of a book, and they turned out to be each other's "lucky star". And later on, it turns out they were both heartbroken.

Read the Heartbreak Lullaby lyrics... those may have to be included...

Looks like you may have found your plot STHolic. I'd say run with it and see where that takes you. :D

Twiz I'm too lazy to go back and read the previous pages. Could you refresh me again about your brilliant plot idea? Please? :D And tell me exactly what you're hoping to see out of this fic just to help me formulate the plot setting for the fic better. The more specific the better. Thanks!

Oh yeah... and if anyone else has any suggestions or ideas about things you'd like to see in this fic, just let me know here or PM me. I'm gonna need it. Thanks again! :D

I like Dirty Little Secrets and Forbidden Love :) Although the other suggestions are good too. Damn it's hard to pick a favorite :lol:

Haha Shadowfax, I love your signature!! Its hilarious! :devil:

Im excited for these fics! I need my Greg Ryan fix..Hey the rhymed!! :lol: Sorry hehehehehehe

I like all the names people suggested. But I was looking around the Fanfic place and GSR already has one called Forbidden Love. So I donno if that matters or not.

Wow I've gone for 3 days and you've posted A LOT!!! I need a bit catching up... *goes to read posts*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back