Greg/Ryan - Florida isn't that far away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Greg/Ryan [Crossover Slash] - Florida isn't that far awa

*giggles* Thanks, sandersidle! :D I was trying to think of something clever to say, and that one popped in my head. :devil: :lol: And thank you also for the info you sent.

Hollie and Twiz, thanks for the info as well. If you think of anything else, please PM me whenever. :D

Silhouette where have you been?! *hugs* Welcome back! It's good to see you again! Here, have a welcome back RuGged WoNders smoothie. :D

Y'all have said that Ryan studied in Boston...

So maybe he came from up North, like New York, etc., etc.

make him from Ohio...looks over at my location. OH do I have a location..well it's OhIo. It would be different. I dont see Ryan being from Ohio but hey he knew it was called the buckeye state and he said Ohio so cool.

I know what you mean Twiz. If I'm not mistaken, he said "Atlanta" or "Georgia" in S4 Prey, and that's where I was from before I moved. I thought it was cool too! ;) :lol:

Hey, where is everybody??? :confused: *runs off to look* :eek: :lol:

I was asleep. I had to go to bed last night, so I got off. And I haven't posted anything until now.

I see Ryan coming from NY because in a bio I've read, it's said that Jon has lived in NY. So it gave me the idea. :p

As for Greg, I will put him EVERYWHERE!! :lol: (Hey, he and Ryan could've met in NY, if Ryan was from NY!!)

Oh yeah! That would work perfectly, since Greg did live in New York for awhile. I wish I lived in New York. It's an awesome place. I just live in Jersey...

I was sleeping too, and not very well might I add.

I was dreaming of a boy in my Spanish class. I dreamt that we were at our homecoming game together and his little bother was beside us and twice the football got kicked into our laps. :confused: THAT'S a rough night to me...

But I think that the Ryan/Greg thingy is a good scenario!! I CLAIM IT!!! *includes in her untitled story* :p

Guyss! I had a Greg/Ryan dream!!! Im not kidding. It was sooo cool! Ryan was trying to find Greg because he loved him! When I woke up I was like nooo wayyy. Heheh im excited!!! I like never have CSI dreams. Even though I try. Anywayss :rolleyes: hehe

Noo proplem Shadowfax :) Sorry the info was soo long!! I read it over and was like mann thats long :p

Why can't anyone send me info?! I NEED INFO ON RYAN!!

Oh, wait... I know he has OCD, and he studied at Boston... is that all anyone knows?

I don't think we have that much hard information on Ryan. He did his chemistry degree in Boston, and got fed up with the applying for grants and producing papers, so he moved to Miami and worked as a patrol officer while doing his Masters in Genetics at night school. Other than that, all we know from the show is that he has an Uncle Ron living in Miami Beach. He has student debts *scratches head* Can't think of anything else. Everything else I think I know is all made up by the dedicated fanfic writers. Not actually knowing much does leave us free to improvise...

I'll make my own stuff up, then... and do some sweet, sweet research. (Research comes in handy when you're a freshman.)

I agree with aligtr on everything.. that's about all we know about Ryan. In my stories I make everything up. Being different is good. I think if Greg had been in New York then using it that they knew each other then is good. Good luck with it and i'll be waiting to read it.

I think I may name my story "Firefly", "Around The Corner of Your Eye", "Move Along", or "Dirty Little Secrets".

I'm gonna make up Ryan's stuff. Greg's stuff is gonna be half made up, half info. :p

Hey awesome people... hey Shadowfax... I've been... eh, stranded into some Middle Of Nowhere ;) But I'm back! *hugs back* Ooh smoothie!!! I miss that while I was gone :D

Wow sandersidle you got a WONDERful dream??? That's so cool! I don't think I ever had any CSI dream, at least not that I remember :rolleyes:

"Got Ryan?" :lol: I LOVE your signature, Shadowfax! Oh hell yeah I had a Wolfe craving!! ;) Well more like Wolfe-Sanders craving actually... :D :devil: :lol:

Damn I was in the middle of mountain, literally. And I was wondering, what if Greg and Ryan go camping together. Of course in my mind it goes like this: mountain + Greg + Ryan = certain hot scene from an award winning movie... *cough* smandatogoholic'slocation *cough* ;) :devil:
Ah you know which scene. I wonder if it was Greg or Ryan who could stand the cold better... and who's gonna warm who... :devil: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back