Greg/Ryan - Florida isn't that far away...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by stripforensics, Sep 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Re: Greg/Ryan [Crossover Slash] - Florida isn't that far awa

Aw thanks Shadowfax :D

Hey Greggo majored a degree in chemistry from Stanford University! Thats cool.. So they both have a Chem. degree. They can make some chemistry of their own :devil: :lol:

2. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Oooh, I like that idea, sandersidle! :p

I think I know something: They both have sexy voices. :devil:

That's about it. :lol: I'm reading a RG fic on ff.net. Speaking of which... I still haven't read TTYL. *thinks over her schedule for the next week*

3. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Oh coolness! So there's another thing they have in common. They both majored in Chemistry... AND they have sizzling chemistry together! :devil: Thanks for confirming that info, sandersidle!

STHolic, what is TTYL? :confused:

Oooh! I've thought of another thing: they both have really sexy smirks that are just to-die-for! *sighs dreamily* :D

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

:p No problemo!

TTYL = Talk To You Later ;)

Yesss they would have great chemistry.. Very hot chemistry.. :devil:

Oh your right! I love their smirks. Evertime I see them smirk Im like, *DRRRRROOOL* *cough* :D

5. szmandatogoholic

Nooo... The Thin Yellow Line. I haven't read it yet.

I love Greg and Ryans' smirks too!! They are sooo cute. I always squeal with happiness at the smirks.

6. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

:lol: Ohhhh! Haha silly me!! *blushes*

7. jesika

jesika Police Officer

Thanks. I've got seven chapters written so far, but I'm only updating once a week (saturdays) so that I don't have to worry about writer's block and having to put it on hold. It sounds like someone is already accusing me of copying someone elses fic though. It's funny how they do that, and it's always someone anonymous.

Anyways, I got bored the other day and made an icon. Haven't made one in a while, thought someone might like it.
    [​IMG]

8. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Ooooh! I saw you posted in 2 other communities, and I read that comment, jesika. That's actually the first thing I noticed too, it was signed 'Anonymous.' *shakes head* What's the deal anyway? It's not like one author has a monopoly on the serial killer idea whose victims end up a certain way, you know? :rolleyes: Oh, yeah... I just noticed your icon too. Togo love is so cute, and you know me likey! :D

Okay, back on topic. I've compiled a list of similarities and parallels between Greg and Ryan so far:

Both have been injured while on the job: Greg = lab explosion; Ryan = shot by a nail gun
    Both were already working in some form of law enforcement before becoming a CSI: Greg = coming from DNA; Ryan = coming from Patrol
    Both are also the youngest members of their respective teams.
    (Next 4 courtesy of sandersidle :D)They look similar..*cough* both so, so sexy *cough*
    They both work hard at there jobs, and are great criminalists
    They are both bringing Sexxy Back.
    Both can be really funny. ex: "Thats hot." "Are those rolling papers?" and "Could have been a rockstar." "Anal swabs...Priceless"
    They both majored in Chemistry... AND they have sizzling chemistry together! (from sandersidle and me :D)

Did I miss anything? Or do you have anything that you could think of to add to the list?

9. jesika

jesika Police Officer

I actually posted it at about five or six different places. lol. Gotta get it out there. As for it copying someone else, I actually got the wire ligature idea from a real life serial killer, so yeah, I'm not going to say it's original. It depends on how you write it though, and what you do with it. And you've already seen what I'm doing with it. lol. And I might also have a little something else for you to read, a Ryan/Greg standalone, if you want to. I'm working on it right now, but it could take a few days to finish. It's just something simple.

10. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Exactly! It's what you do with it that counts. I'm sure 'anonymous' will see that soon as you continue to update weekly. Oooh, something else that's Ryan/Greg? Of course I'd want to read it, so count me in, I can wait. :D Besides, I still need to work on your other chappies anyway, which I should be able to finish by tomorrow morning (maybe afternoon at the latest, depending on when I wake up). Tuesday's usually my 'work at home on my PC all day' day. Hopefully, I'll also be able to catch up on e-mails and other PMs then. *sighs tiredly*

And now, just to make the mods happy, here's a little update on the weather right here in Guttersville...

"Tonight, we have clear skies and cool temperature... a perfect night to go camping, sit around the fire, or just lay out in the grass and stare up at the starry skies. We have a new moon as well tonight, and that means new beginnings, new places, new possibilities, new something-somethings under the blanket, and new... *cough* Um, well... you guys get the idea :devil: *cough* for our Sexy-Backed Bachelor Residents, Ryan and Greg. :lol:"

11. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Well here CSI night is on Wednesdays :D (I call it Undisturbed CSI Night: Nothing Else Matters though :lol: cuz I don't care if I have a pile of homework, CSI is CSI) So yeah, I STILL hate Mondays!

I haven't read your fic yet jesika (sorry again >.<), but whoever that 'anonymous' is obviously not brave enough to leave his/her identity. Well nothing is 100% original today. We get ideas from around us, what we see and hear. It's just silly that even if somebody already has a serial killer idea, doesn't mean there's no other 7430287432058327203 person have that idea too. It's only copycat if you, well, copy the exact words. I agree with you, it's how you write it. You can have the same plot bunny, but two people writing it would be different. I like to call it 'creative DNA' cuz no one writes the same :D
    By all means, all fanfics aren't that original anyway, we take original characters from the show you know ;) It's just silly...
    Hope you're feeling better now *hugs* :)

:lol: I love the weather forecasts! Hilarious! :lol: Keep it up, girls!

Something to add to the 'similarities' list... I think they both dress pretty similar...
    Jackets... Greg wore sweatervest too in one of the episode (I can't remember)... And I remember at some point Ryan wearing a bright loud shirt too under his jacket (but again, episode currently lost me).

And both are 'Nerds With Badges' :lol:

*goes to read jesika's fic*

12. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I am so bummin. We really need a cross over with lv and Miami so we can at least see Ryan and Greg with each other. I go to other shipper threads, wont mention names, but you all seen me there. Anyways the other 2 I go to have pics of ryan and the other together, so there's hope for them to get together. Well one of them I'm pretty sure will happen and the other is just a dream, but we still get pics of RYan with them, but nothing but manips for us here. I just want to see a pic of them together. I dont' really see much likeness in them like a lot of peeps do. I have seen a few pics where they do resemble each other a little. But damn a pic of them together would be so hott. Them in the lab testing things together....something.

13. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

:D :lol: I love the weather today in Guttersville, Shadowfax :devil: No matter how cold it is, it will always be hot with Greg and Ryan :lol:

Ohh good ones Silhouette! They do dress a lot alike not that I think about it.

Twiz, I want to see them working together too. I think the writers would put them together because Jon and Eric both now that soo many people think they look alike, and the writers must know that too. I think they would get a kick out of it by putting them together.

14. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Yes they do dress similar. I think at first the writers/constume department was still figuring out who Ryan Wolfe really is. I think he's gone through a lot experiment.... from orange shirts to Sweatervest Of Justice :lol: (poor Ryan). Maybe at first they sort of 'adopt' Greg's style, cuz they're both around the same age and all...

Awww Twiz, I can so feel you pain :( *hugs*
    Oh but I'm with you both here. I'm dying to see them on screen together. I don't care if it's just shaking hands. Or exchanging (meaningful) glances across the room. Standing side by side. Oh God, anything. ANYTHING. Just the two of them together.

But of course, if it includes pushing some test tubes aside, or shoving each other against the locker... I wouldn't mind at all :D :devil:

I seriously can't go another season without any LV-Miami crossover. I can't believe the writers hasn't hear how desperate we are... Hmm maybe we should unite with other crossover shippers (I don't know, Sara/Calleigh? Nick/Delko? Whoever?) to demand a LV-Miami crossover.

Come to think about it... I wonder if you can voddoo Ann Donahue :devil: "Give us crossover... Give us Ryan/Greg... Give us... Give us..." :devil: Or better yet, I'm gonna haunt her in her sleep! Mwhahahahahahha...

15. szmandatogoholic

Yeah... join up with all of them to voodoo the producers and writers of CSI to demand one. Or better yet, write to them. There's an address you can write to to producers and writers or even the actors.

I was thinking of RG all day long!! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.