Greg/Ryan - Florida isn't that far away...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by stripforensics, Sep 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Re: Greg/Ryan [Crossover Slash] - Florida isn't that far awa

Twiz, I meant to ask you if you were able to include the category in that last e-mail, but I keep forgetting. So, did it work?

:lol: Silhouette that's hillarious! I love the idea. Maybe it would work. *joins in on voodooing Anne Donnahue to bring Greg and Ryan together* Go hunt her in your sleep. Maybe she'll wake up and think she stumbled on a great idea and put our evil wishes into action. :devil: :D

2. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Hey, Shadowfax, guess what?

We've got 99 more posts to go!! Quick, think up a thread title for number 2!!

3. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Haha! Yes, I saw that, STHolic. Didn't Silhouette come up with a list from everybody recently? *goes off to search for the list*

Ah! here it is:

- 'Two States, One Heart: Ryan/Greg #2'
    - Maybe after 'Florida isn't that far away' we could make 'Las Vegas/Nevada isn't that far away either'
    - 'Bringing sexy backs' Courtesy of Shadowfax
    - '1 hot Ryan + 1 hot Greg = becareful heatstroke'
    - Ryan/Greg #2 - Opposites Attract
    - Ryan/Greg #2 - Pushing the test tubes aside to get some
    - Ryan/Greg #2 - 'I knew I love you before I met you'

Did I miss anything? Or do you guys have any other ideas?

4. szmandatogoholic

Re: Greg/Ryan [Crossover Slash] - Florida isn't that far awa *DELETED* *DELETED*

Post deleted by 1CSIMfan

5. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Re: Greg/Ryan [Crossover Slash] - Florida isn't that far awa *DELETED*

Post deleted by sandersidle

6. szmandatogoholic

The poll is back. The date and time thingy hates me!!

OH MY FREAKIN' GOSH!! *calls in for reinforcements*

7. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Ahhh thats so hard! I love all of them! :lol: Hmm what are you guys voting for???

Only 99 pages y'all!! We can do it!! I kinda like the Bring Sexy Backs' Ohh I also love, the pushing aside test tubes! :devil: This is tough..

8. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I voted for bringing sexy backs....
    Yes I did send that Shadowfax and I haven't heard from them yet so I'm not sure if I did it right this time. Last time it took a few days for them to email me back about it. Let's hope I did it right.

Happy B-Day Katie. It's so late and I almost missed it, I feel so bad. I left you a present in the Togo Thread.

I would really like to see a cross over too and Im not really into csi lv..oops did I admit to that? Yeah I don't watch it and now that it's up against Grey's Anatomy, eh. But if they did a cross over and had Ryan and Greg meet I'd so give up G/A for a night. I don't watch the NY one either and I didn't care for that cross over and I didn't pay much attention to it since Ryan didn't get to go to NY.
    It would be so cool to have them like stare each other down and examine each other to see if they really do resemble each other. Maybe even have one of them say that some other csi from another state said they met one of them and then the other and made a comment about how much they look a like. I don't just get them together and give them lots of test tubes and a table....

9. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

On my way to class (I'm late! :eek:), but I just have to stop to say... HAPPY BIRTHDAY Katie!!! :D :D :D Hope you have a wonderful day :)

*sneaks out again*

10. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Well, I already wished you a happy birthday, but I'll do it again here...

Happy WoNderful Birthday, Katie! D

Oooh, I like all the options, so this is tough having to narrow it to just one. :(

You know, I still don't think that they look alike physically (maybe except in certain expressions when the camera captures it just right). I think they're probably more similar in their experiences as a CSI, you know... just some parallels in their situations, but not as far as looks are concerned, imho.

11. life_style

life_style Pathologist

Happy Birthday, Katie! Hope you're having an awesome day :D

I voted for 'Nevada isn't that far away either', although I like all of the suggestions so we should definitely keep them in mind for the future :)

12. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I never really thought they looked like each other. Only a few pics I've seen I see a small resemblance. I think maybe in real life Jon and Eric are more alike then Ryan/Greg are. They both have cute little moles on their bodies. I'd like to find out if there's some on other parts we don't get to see. Maybe they can have a mole connection... Ok that's just weird, sry.

13. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Phew, finally I could get online again... Hey Katie, I left a present for you in Ryan/JT thread. I hope you like it... Pssttt! Hurry, don't make him wait! :D

Oh I really can't decide what to vote!

Well before someone told me Jon said people often mistake him for Eric, I didn't see the resemblance either. I hadn't watch Miami at the time though, only when I passed the living room while my sis was watching. I guess it's just that they dress similar, like I said, and they're both young. Maybe people are like, 'Oh that's the young actor from CSI' or something :lol:

Mole connection... weird, but nice thought, Twiz... as in, I don't mind connecting the dots :devil: ...ok I think it's the caffeine again :lol: I really should quit...

14. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Yeah I think Greg and Ryan should play connect the dots on each other...with their moles. Ryan has a nice mole on his neck that would be very tempting to nibble at. I wonder where the next mole would be on him to connect to? Ops I hit Gutterville already today.

15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Thanks guys! :D I said thank you to everyone in the Togo thread.. I also left a present ;) We all go to that thread! :lol: :D Silhouette, I saw your present and I didnt make him wait, trust me! :devil: We got the whole restaurant to ourselves!! :D ;) I saved the pic!! I also saved the one Twiz gave me :D

Ohhh Twiz, I realllyy want a crossover too!! :lol: :lol: Connect the Moles! *rolls on the floor laughing* ;) Thats hilarious.. Thats another thing they have in commen.. SEXY MOLES! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.