Greg/Ryan - Florida isn't that far away...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by stripforensics, Sep 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Re: Greg/Ryan [Crossover Slash] - Florida isn't that far awa

:lol: Shadowfax, thats hilarious!!

"Today in Guttersville, there is a major snowstorm warning. I suggest cuddling up by the fire.. :D" *Green screen turns to live video footage of Greg and Ryan cuddling up with a blanket. No wait.. They're under the blanket?* "BREAKING NEWS: Greg and Ryan are under the blanket! I repeat, they are under the blanket!!" :devil: :lol: Ok im done being the weather girl for now..... :devil:

2. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

:lol: omg that's so great. :lol:

-x-liv

3. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

*cut to a secret camera in a corner of the living room*
    Weathergirl(me): Ryan Wolfe and Greg Sanders are in front of the fire in Guttersville in Gutterball County, where there is a winter storm warning, and they are bundled up with blankets and with Starbucks' famous cappucinos, and they are watching us on The Weather Channel. Wait a second... they've abandoned their cappucinos and have gone undercover!!

:lol: I just came back on to add this: I had to google this thingy for a friend where you type in the first and last names of someone, and it shows how "compatible" you are with them, and when I found it I got curious and typed in "Ryan Wolfe" in one box and "Greg Sanders" in another box and they are 83% compatible!! :eek: Whoever started this thread was sooo right in creating it!! :lol:

4. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

OMG!!! That's hillarious, sandersidle! :lol:

Breaking News: First, they got caught in the rain/snowstorm, and they're all wet and their shirts are all clingy. Then they sit and cuddle by the fire, and now they're under the BLANKET! OMG! THEY are UNDER the BLANKET!!! :lol: :devil:

And that's today's forecast here in Guttersville... back to you, uh... somebody? :lol:

ETA: Thanks for voting, STHolic! Aww, (Don't) Cry Neelie! *huggles* :D

ETA Again... sorry! I bet you Frost Bite would like to take a big nibble out of Greg and Ryan during that snowstorm, wouldn't you, hun? :devil: :D

5. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

"Why Thank you Shadowfax, that was a very... Very detailed forcast! ( :lol: ) Now in sports...." :D

I voted for your two other stories Shadowfax!! They were sooo good :D

6. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

oh yes, very much so. *squees* I'd much rather take pictures and hand them out to shippers everywhere though...ok maybe I want to nibble. :devil:

-x-liv

7. jesika

jesika Police Officer

No one else seems to be as excited, no one has bothered to read it, or at least they didn't review it anyways. le sigh. I figured people here would at least like it. I guess it kind of goes back to that thing you were saying about reviews.

8. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Awww, hun... *huggles jesika* Give it some time. It's only been what? A day maybe? Have you not had any visits on the story? *le sighs with you* Sometimes, that's just the way the cookie crumbles. But don't worry, I LOVED IT, and I would hope you'd continue b/c I'd keep reading. :D

Okay, my peeps... how's about we show some R/G love by reading AND reviewing on jesika's fic? We RuGged WoNders Shippers have to stick together and give precious feedback to those who take the time to feed our insatiable R/G cravings, right? :devil: :D

Of course you do, hun! And remember your name... sometimes a nibble just isn't enough b/c sometimes you just gotta take a big bite! :devil: It's pretty much guaranteed at this point that whenever there's a snowstorm in Guttersville that Ryan and Greg would get a big nibble/bite from you! :lol:

ETA: Thanks for voting for those other 2 fics as well, sandersidle! You're a doll! *smushes* :D

9. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

*runs in*

Mwahahahahaa you're all so hilarious! :lol:

It's so unbelievable... even they can make a boring topic like weather seems so hot! :eek:

Awwww I'm so so sorry jesika *hugs* it's not that I don't like it or anything... (you know I always have a R/G craving) I'm sorry, I'm in a hurry again :sigh: (I wish there's a 'Pause' button in real life :sigh:) (I'm sorry too, Shadowfax I haven't got around to read your other fanfic :()

:lol: How about "Ryan/Greg #2 - 83% Compatible" as thread title? :lol: It should've been 101% though :devil:

Grrrrr I gotta go again *sigh* I swear I hate Mondays :(
    *runs back out*

10. life_style

life_style Pathologist

Wow, you guys have really been busy :lol:

May I join you in Guttersville, please? :)

11. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Hey Shadowfax I got this email from the fan fic vote. COuld you tell me what category it is, I don't want to mess it up.

On 9/24/06, Twiztid4togo2@aol.com <Twiztid4togo2@aol.com> wrote:
    Shadowfax27: The Slow Heat To Heaven: Taste of Promises - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2976682/1/

Thanks for taking part in voting, but please can you specify which category you are voting in!

Many thanks

Awards Admin

--
    Thank you for participating in the anual CSI Fanfic Awards - we are located at

http://community.livejournal.com/csifanficawards/profile

OH I read Jesica's story and I love it and can't wait for more, more please. NOw I'm hooked and blown away by it.

How could you hate Mondays? CSIM day... I use to hate them until I got addicted to CSIM, now it's my fav day of the week. It's funny how a show can make your day turn around.

Katie you make a wonderful weather girl, keep up the good work and keeping Greg and Ryan under the blankets..that's funny and hott.

12. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Jesika, I read your story too :D Its seriously very good. Please right more!!!

life_style, of course you can join us :D You'll love it here :lol:

I used to hate Mondays too. But now it's like, "WOOOHOOO IS MONDAY! CSI MIAMI DAY! WOLFE DAY!" :lol: And its the same for Thursday, but with CSI :D

Haha thanks Twiz!! But I would be nothing without the equally as talented Shadowfax ;) :D

"Today it is once again, very bright, hot and sunny in Guttersville! Lets take a look at what Ryan and Greg are doing. Lucky them they have a pool!" *Green screen turns to to live footage of Greg and Ryan* "Oh, it looks like Greg and Ryan are still under the blankets!! I repeat, they are still under the blankets!! Its 100 degrees out and they are..still...under..blankets...so...hot..." *Falls over by hotness taking over me* :D :lol:

13. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Of course you may join us in Guttersville, life_style! The more, the merrier! :devil: :D

Oooh, thanks for voting for that, Twiz! *smushes you too* You're fabulous! :D Okay, the category is: WIP-Miami (as in Work In Progress - Miami). The Eric/Ryan fic is under the category: Episode Specific - Miami (just in case you voted for that too). Hope that helps, and thanks for voting again!

Oh, I used to be the same way about Mondays. Now, even my hubby knows that I look forward to it b/c I get to watch CSI: Miami (and have my Ryan fix, of course!). I was disappointed that Greg had like maybe 2 lines in the CSI season premiere, but I heard that he was going to get a storyline of his own really soon, and I can't wait to see that. Here's a question: What are some parallels/similarities that you've noticed between Ryan and Greg?

Here's a few of my answers:
    Both have been injured while on the job: Greg = lab explosion; Ryan = shot by a nail gun
    Both were already working in some form of law enforcement before becoming a CSI: Greg = coming from DNA; Ryan = coming from Patrol
    Both are also the youngest members of their respective teams.
    What else have you guys noticed??

14. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Ohh I can add to the list:

They look similar..*cough* both so, so sexy *cough*
    They both work hard at there jobs, and are great criminalists
    They are both bringing Sexxy Back. :lol: I was starring at your banner Shadowfax :D
    Both can be really funny. ex: "Thats hot." "Are those rolling papers?" and "Could have been a rockstar." "Anal swabs...Priceless" :lol:

15. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

:lol: You are a riot, sandersidle! :lol: Aww... thanks! But the weather girl idea was yours originally. I was merely expanding on some possibilities. You do a mighty fine job of it yourself. :D

Okay, what about their degrees? I know Ryan majored in Chemistry and is working towards his Masters in Genetics. But I can't remember what Greg's Degree was in and if he had a post-graduate degree (or working towards it like Ryan). Does anyone know if they're sort of the same in this area as well? :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.