Greg/Ryan - Florida isn't that far away...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by stripforensics, Sep 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Re: Greg/Ryan [Crossover Slash] - Florida isn't that far awa

Oh, Twiz, didn't you know that you've already been claimed as a permanent resident of Guttersville? :p You know what they say? "You can check out any time you like... but you can never leave." Same thing applies here. :devil: :lol:

It's funny that you pointed out the mole connection. I noticed that Greg had quite a few moles on his face and neck, and I know that Ryan has that delicious mole on his neck and one on the skin between his lips and nose, almost right in the center. I just didn't think about that as a point of similarity between these 2 hotties.

Anyway, I think Greg would start connecting Ryan's moles by kissing the one on top of his lip first and then tracing a delicious line down to the one on Ryan's neck by dropping hot, open-mouthed kisses along the skin, and then moving his very talented mouth down, down, down to... :devil: *thuds-splat*

*wakes up disoriented* Gah! What happened? *looks around incoherently* Did I just faint? See what you've done to me, woman?!?! *shakes fist* :lol:

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Shadowfax you are lucky I have carpet now on my floor, cause I hit it hard reading your connect the dots/moles with Greg kissing him. Now I need TO GO take a cold shower also.
    They could spend hours playing connect the moles with kisses. I bet they both have some other really cute moles that are out of our sight. Anyone notice any on Greg during his shirtless decatamination scene? I bet they have them on their backs...OOOHHH kissing connect the moles on their back and nibbling on them once they connect..
    Ok I'm off to the shower. Got to pull myself out of Gutterville before hubby wakes up.

OK I'm back and editing for this. I went looking for a good pic to play connect the moley dots with and I found this one and almost fainted from playing connect the moles. I hit the floor hard on this one when the connecting mole went down into chest hair.......is it hot in here or what? beware too hott to connect moles to

3. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Okay, I admit it. I voted for 'Two States, One Heart' just to see if the poll worked. But now I wish I can vote for 'Our Dirty Little Secret'. It just seems like them.

I've never noticed that mole in between Ryan's upper lip and his nose. I 've always seen skin. Maybe they do editing on CSI: Miami and take it out, like they do senior pictures. (My sister's bullseye was taken out.) But I have seen Greg's moles. :D I love his moles. (Probably because I'm covered in them. But I hate mine.)

4. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OMG this was on page 2 like 5th one down...where is all the ryan/greg luvers at? I've been laying down after playing connect the moles on Ryan/Jon in that pic. It kind of floored me for a day. I think I had a heat stroke or something.
    SOmeone needs to post a pic of Greg/eric so I can check out his moles. I don't have any and I'm not much into watching csi, but when I have that's the first thing I noticed was his moles. COme to think of it, I use to have tons of pics of Eric on my old puter.

5. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

:lol: Wow, Twiz! Connect the moles affected you that much, huh? :lol: Perhaps I should give a warning next time I write something that, um... HOT! Mwahahahaha... :p :devil:

STHolic, I didn't use to notice the mole on top of Ryan's lip either, probably b/c of the makeup they put on him on the set. It makes it look much less noticeable. But after oggling a bunch of his pics :eek: you can see it more obviously on the press pics (when he's not all done up) than on the screen caps. I think the same thing goes for Greg and his moles.

Oooh! And I joined Silhouette in luring another Ryan and Greg fan. Her name's LovinMyGreggo. Maybe she'd get the hint and come visit us. :devil:

6. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I joined you guys in trying to lure her here too. She'll be my first luring victim.
    Shadowfax did you take a look at that picture and where the moles on Jon leads? Yeah I was out of commission all day. My mind was completely in gutterville.
    I did watch the scene with Eric in the shower getting decataminated. I really didn't think he was built all so great. I'm dying to see what Jon looks like shirtless and wet.
    Greg was cute when he flexed his muscles in the mirror in that ep too.
    I could see them both flexing for each other. I bet Ryan's arms are really nice when he flexes. I could see greg's eyes getting huge at the sight of his buldging bi ceps. Then Greg would run his hands over them feeling the muscles. OH man just as I typed that I looked up and saw your banner Shadowfax and it was the pic of the ARMS>>> perfect for my thought but now I've lost it.Anyone want to continue?

7. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Which mole picture are you referring to, Twiz? :confused:

Oooh, I watched that decontamination scene with Greg too. I thought he had a nice *back* -- NOT THAT BACK, the OTHER one!! :devil: :lol: I think Greg has a leaner, sort of a surfer guy kind of physique than Ryan. Ryan's a bit shorter than him, and he seems just the right bit stockier than Greg. I think Ryan's muscles would be just a bit bigger and more defined as well. :eek: *drools and oggles at the sexy muscles*

Timing is everything, I suppose... I'm glad my banner did that to you! :p :lol:

ETA: Hope you succeed in luring her, Twiz. There's nothing like the feeling of bringing in another R/G convert! :D

8. szmandatogoholic

You probably think Greg has a lean, surfer body because ES likes to surf and hike. :D So he's a good surfer, probably.

I thought he looked good in the decontamination shower... but that's just me. :lol: I've always liked ES/GS ever since CSI started. As for JT/RW, well... ever since he started in the third season. *drool* They're both dirty handsome sexy, so... they're a perfect match!

9. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I found a good pic of Greg's moles! :D :lol:

YUMMY
    Credit: crimsceneinvestigation.com

:devil: I want to play connect the moles.

Hahaha yeah, Greg does have a nice back ;)

10. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Yeah, I've heard that about Greg. So, he likes to surf and hike, huh? *mind's a-whirring* That would logically mean that he has very good balance and can *ride* um, really well... :devil:

AHEM!!! *Ride* the waves well... I meant ride the waves well on his surfboard, you dirty-minded people! Really!! :p *tries to look innocent and convincing* :lol:

Oh, who am I kidding? :rolleyes: :lol:

11. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

:devil: Yeahh, he surfs. *drools, then falls over* :lol: Shadowfax!! You are soo evil, yet soo right!! ;) :devil: Hahaha I typed that before I read you ment he rides the waves well! *blushes* woops..... *smirk*

I tried to get LovinMyGreggo to join too!! We need more R/G lovers!! :)

12. szmandatogoholic

GS/ES will always be a good (surfboard) rider. :devil: Look at him! He's balanced, and he, um... likes to cook... :lol:

So he'll do all the cooking... And Ryan can do everything else. I guess.

13. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Welcome to Gutterville..population....a lot. A lot of minds all in the gutter.

Well Jon likes to ride things too and is very good at it...he loves to ride...bikes. He's a big time cyclist. What did you all think I was going to say? So he's go stamina and speed... got chills thinking about that one.
    I like that pic of e/g katie. Man he has way more moles than R/J. Ryan would have tons of fun playing connect the moles on him. I see a nice one on his neck too. Be a perfect place to nibble on it.

Oh Shadowfax I was referring to the pic I posted on the last page. It's of JOn on some kind of outing. Can't remember where but if you make it huge you can see chest hairs..I'm not a fan of a lot of chest hair, but Jon looks like he's got just enough to run your fingers through and enjoy it. I watch connecting the moles in that pic and it lead me right to his chesthairs....chills again.

14. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

A pic? You posted a pic??? *runs off to look for it* Ah! There it is. I missed it since you added it as an edit later on. :D

That's actually a pic of Jon during the CBS press party, if I'm not mistaken. *whispers* There's another shot of him in this party, a picture similar to this one where he's smiling, and that's the one I printed out and stuck in my wallet :devil: */whisper*

Anyway... Oooh, lookey at all his moles. You could really see the one on top of his lip without the makeup. Damn! He even looks good in that sort of 'bed hair' style and scruffy look. *drools* I watched CSI: LV today, and I do have to say that Greg is definitely slimmer/leaner than Ryan. Ryan's got the bigger muscles. :eek:

So, Ryan could cycle and Greg could surf. Both men could *ride* really well, and... they have enough stamina to last all... night... long...! :devil: HAHA! ;) What? Don't look at me like that. I was talking about their stamina when it comes to doing their, um... hobbies. :devil: :p :lol:

15. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

And by 'hobbies' you're referring to... :devil:

*whistles* Good morning fellow Guttersville :D
    Since we're talking about Greg's body... imagine this is Greg sleeping over in Ryan's apartment
    *sigh* Why we never have shirtless Jon on CSI:Miami??? I hate that. Makes me want to learn voddoo... "Give us shirtless Ryan, Ann Donahue... AND shirtless Greg... in ONE SCENE... Give us!" :devil:

Oh yes, I was luring Lovin'MyGreggo here. I can't resist, as soon as I saw her location :lol: I hope she likes smoothie, so we can lure her with that ;)

Can you surf in Miami? (I'm lost about US geography) Maybe he ever went to Miami in his younger days... and that's how he met Ryan. Oh God... Greg walking out of the water, all wet, his surfboard in his hand. The sun is setting behind him. Ryan walking nearby, stares in awe to the beautiful sight before him :D
    Or better yet... they could bump into each other. Ryan's like, "Sorry..." and when he looks up... there was Greg, in his hotness and wet body still dripping with sea water. And Greg would be too speechless to reply anything, seeing there's this shirtless, muscle-glistening-with-sweat-under-the-sun sexiness that is Ryan :devil: *drool*.... umm now where's that ice cold water bucket? :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.