Greg/Ryan - Florida isn't that far away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Greg/Ryan [Crossover Slash] - Florida isn't that far awa

Sorry, Sil.
I yelled at you in the Jon thread to shut up about 'Nailed' because I cried about it all night long the first time I saw it. Literally.

No, my triple crossover fic isn't done yet. That's just something I have planned ahead.
Yeah, Eric loves to write. Didn't you know? I've known that for awhile. (For a few months anyway.)

I have got to go before my mom yells at me!! AGAIN!!

Oh it was about Nailed? I thought you told me to shut up because I'm getting really hyper :lol: Awww I'm sorry to remind you of Nailed, hun :( *hugs* Just focus on the dumpster diving then :D Or the 'put dinner plates aside to get some' ;) (Oh we know, if R/G work on the same shift it'd easily turn into 'put the test tubes aside to get some' :devil: :lol:)

I always fall behind about knowing the life of my fave stars... I might know Ryan and Greg better than Jon and Eric :lol: Thanks for the info, though... I love the guy even more!

then Ryan walks in and says in a really low sexy voice "Hey MTV boy."
RaWr.... :devil:

That's one hot picture, sandersidle. I can't stand the whole 'low sexy' voice part... *mind goes into the gutter* :eek: :devil:

Hee-hee! Thanks for liking my banner, guys! :D

As for Greg and Ryan, that would be "bringing 2 sexies back" :lol: And Ryan talking in a low husky voice? *shivers* I get all tingly just thinking about it. :devil:

Hey guys. I just thought I'd pop in and remind everyone of some of the rules.

- Posts within Shipper Central must now contain a MINIMUM of 3 Lines of Good posting.

- Good posting is ON TOPIC, Discursive and not chatty.

- Good posting is NOT: Complimenting someone on their artwork, fanfiction, avatar/banner, discussing thread names, conversation about Real Life, etc.

- Remarks regarding artwork, fanfiction, discussion of thread names, etc, and brief allusions to Real Life MAY be included in posts, but ONLY in ADDITION of the 3-Line Minimum of Good Posting.

Please keep this in mind when posting. :)

Okay, thanks for reminding us :)

In my imagination, R/G would be more like 'putting dinner plates/test tubes/anything that's on an table aside to get some'. :lol: They'd be running races all the time, practically ;)

life_style said:
In my imagination, R/G would be more like 'putting dinner plates/test tubes/anything that's on an table aside to get some'. :lol: They'd be running races all the time, practically ;)

:lol: Yeahh, I pretty much agree with ya there! :D They'd knocking down everything in their way!!! ;) :devil:

Its almost time for thread 2 ain't it? ;) Thats pretty good for bringing this thread back to life!!! :D *hugs all the RuGged Wonders shipers out there* :p

sandersidle said:Its almost time for thread 2 ain't it? ;) Thats pretty good for bringing this thread back to life!!! :D *hugs all the RuGged Wonders shipers out there* :p

Haha, this made me go back and see how many posts we had!! We have 184 left.
Are we going to name the new thread 'RuGged Wonders'? Are something else? (The new thread post made me start thinking ahead.)

Okay, no contradicting, but this just popped in my head: 'Two States, One Heart: Ryan/Greg #2'.

I need a life. :lol: (Or I need more homework.)

'Two States, One Heart: Ryan/Greg #2' Awwww I love it!!! :D

Wow I didn't realize we're almost getting to the new thread! Woohhhoooo!!!
Hmm ideas for thread title? *borrowing Ryan's thinker brow*

- Maybe after 'Florida isn't that far away' we could make 'Las Vegas isn't that far away either' :lol:
- 'Bringing sexy backs' ;) Courtesy of Shadowfax
- '1 hot Ryan + 1 hot Greg = becareful heatstroke' :lol:
- Ryan/Greg #2 - Opposites Attracts :D
- Ryan/Greg #2 - Pushing the test tubes aside to get some :lol: :devil:

Wow I'm hyper again today... That's all I could think of...
Anyway, I think there's only like, less than 10, of us who's active in this thread, but it's still moving fast! :eek: I just wanna say that I'm so proud of us :D

The one I made up actually stands out, because the name is at the end... and one of the others may be vetoed by the mods.

And the Ryan/Greg #2 one, the one with the LV Isn't That Far Away Either? Maybe it should be Nevada Isn't That Far Away Either because this thread starts with 'Florida', not 'Miami'. Thought I should point that out.

But I made mine up because (according to my Sunday School teacher, from forever ago) that whenever a couple get married (getting into the good stuff!) they become one flesh/one heart. So it kinda makes sense... :lol: ;) :p :D

^^If you're unsure if a title is inappropriate, you can send me a pm with the title names and I'll let you know if they are ok. ;) I'm here to help guys. :)

Thanks 1CSIMfan!!

Whoops, I keep skirting the PG13 rule, don't I? :lol: *ducks under the radar* Sorry mods, I wasn't seriously suggesting those to be a thread title though, just popped in my head :D
Eh, Nevada, you're right, Lee. Hmm come to think about it, I have no idea about US geography... Is Florida really not that far away?

Think we need a new discussion... We still have about 180ish more to go, rite? Time to speed it up! :D Any topic?

Have we ever talked about Ryan/Greg songs?

[Offtopic] Awww I miss Twiz :( Wonder if she's gonna be back soon

Maybe we could do a poll, with all of the suggestions? I like all of them :)

I don't think we've talked about Greg/Ryan songs. What songs do you think are typical Greg/Ryan songs? I can't think of any at the moment :lol:

Yeah I miss Twiz too :(

Hmm... only one that I could think of: 'I Knew I Loved You Before I Met You' by Savage Garden :p :lol:

Maybe it's intuition
but some things you just don't question
Like in your eyes, I see my future in an instant
And there it goes,
I think I found my best friend
I know that it might sound
more than a little crazy
but I believe...

I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I have been waiting all my life

There's just no rhyme or reason
Only the sense of completion
And in your eyes, I see
the missing pieces I'm searching for
I think I've found my way home
I know that it might sound
more than a little crazy
but I believe...

A thousand angels dance around you
I am complete now that I've found you

Well we never know for sure if they have ever met before or not... but if they haven't, then it's just one crossover away! :D (seriously, do we have to voddoo TPTB so they'd give us a crossover??)

Woohoo! Only, about 180 posts to go! :lol: :D

I miss Twiz too! :( Come back soon!!!!

I love that song Irma :) So we finally have a RuGged Wonders song! :D Hey it could be a thread name.. 'Ryan/Greg #2 - RuGged Wonders - I Knew I Loved You Before I Met You' Although they havent exactly met :lol: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back