Greg/Ryan - Florida isn't that far away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Greg/Ryan [Crossover Slash] - Florida isn't that far awa

I'm really in a hurry but... damn school probably takes 90% of my waking moment! Grrrr....

Wow Twiz, don't start a rumour now :lol: It's so funny that you keep mistake me for Shadowfax :lol: Well could be our names... you know... silhouette... shadow... both being on the dark side :devil:

Actually I was a bit shocked. I thought you had psychic power :lol: cuz... well, I actually have this plot bunny in my head I'm trying to shake off. I've had written, like, a paragraph of it, but I've been so busy so I haven't really get a chance to write more :(
Damn plot bunny wouldn't leave me alone! :lol:

sandersidle said:
Is anyone gonna write that fic about drag, and tying a certain person to a bed for a certain persons pleasure ;) :devil:
Well I read a fic of it but it's not RuGged Wonders... but the bunny I'm talking about has been shoving a certain imagery to my face... A certain person tied... to a... chair! :lol: ;)

Oh damn, I have to go now. Haven't got a chance to read everything, but... beach?? taking a bath??? :eek:

OH but I do have psychic power and I did know you were trying to write a story..I think just about everyone in here is writing now. Lets see the raised hands of who's writing some kind of r/g story?? mine's up, Hollie's up, shadowfax, jesika, who else is there? So soon there should be lots of good r/g stories to read. YAY.

:lol: *raises hand*

And another :lol: Silhouette... we have migrated over to the dark side! I'm so excited you're writing a fic too! The more the merrier, errr... the hotter, I mean. :devil:

Yeah, jesika let me read just a snippet of her fic. She's being a big tease about it! :devil: *pouts* And I told her so! :lol: But I'm excited, and I can't wait to read it. :D

ETA: Twiz did you finish reading my other fic?

ugh no I didn't Shadowfax, sry.. I've had drama going on with my kid..not good. But Hubby just went to work so I will head there now. I wanted to read it last night but I got a call and my night was blown. I am very excited about reading it though.
Jesika's is very different and its good..nice twist.

Twiztid4Togo said:
Jesika's is very different and its good..nice twist.

glad you're liking it so far. Good to know I'm not the only one that's teasing everyone here. lol.

A certain someone tied to a chair? Man that sounds hot.. Someone hand me a smoothie, please? ;)

*hands life style a RuGged WoNders smoothie* There... feel better, hun? :lol:

Okay, I don't want to give too much away, but I need help on a little detail for my Greg/Ryan fic. I need a creative name for a villain (a serial killer, what else?). It needs to be sadistic enough to be scare-worthy. If you need more info from me to help you come up with a cool name, PM me, and I'll do my best to give you 'details' without being too detailed. :devil: Wouldn't want to spoiler you guys too much now, would we? :p And see? I can be a tease, too! :lol:

BTW... I blame Twiz entirely for how complicated this supposed ficlet-turned-multi-chapter plot fic is turning out to be than originally intended. :p See what you've done to me, woman?! *shakes fist* :lol: I hope you're happy with yourself! :lol:

Aww I havent be able to post here in a long time. Stupid homework *cries* Thats what weekends are for I guess :D

Ohhh that sounds interesting Shadowfax! I cant wait to read it! Hmm an evil villian. What about Im-jealous-because-im-not-as-hot-as-Greg-and-Ryan.... Umm yeah i got nothing.. :( Im sorry. I'll try and think of something though :)

I think that would be a rather long and funny evil villain sandersidle :lol: but thanks for offering an idea. :D

Anyone else? :confused: Come on, people! Where is everybody? School? Work? I feel alone *pouts :( sulks* like I'm sometimes sailing on a ghost ship. You guys haven't jumped ship and abandoned the RuGged WoNders Oceanliner, have you? (Just kidding!) :lol:

Nah... I'm here. I haven't jumped cuz I'm a bad swimmer :p To me it's school. I can't believe my schedule. :mad:

Hmm titles... oh I have no idea. You want 'ordinary names' like Paul Smith or whoever, or nick names like 'the killer tomato'? :lol: Hmm no idea... eh, 'Mr. Bloody Fingers Of Doom'? mwahahahaahaha... *cough* sorry. Hmm serial killer? I'm not good with names, but you can send me a bit of his/her description, see if I could come up with something (excuse to know what you're writing *cough* :D)

"The Crimson Lister" just popped into my head. Crimson, being red. Like blood. Lister... lists of victims... You get the idea.
Or something like "The 20 Hours Man", cuz he always lock and torture the victim for 20 hours before killing them, or something like that... but I don't know your story so I have no idea... Just a few thoughts :)

Gah! Now, I'm not sure if Twiz is the psychic or you are, Silhouette! :lol:

Damn! Both of the names you came up with are really good... AND pretty dang close to what I was looking for actually. :D You sure you can't read minds? :lol: I'll keep looking, but I'm gonna include yours on my list to consider. Thank a bunch, deary! *huggles*

Sounds cool, Shadowfax. Can't wait to read it, when you're done with it of course :lol:

I really excited about this new story too Shadowfax. You really got my attention with it. So is this the one that will give us some insight onto how their families reacted or is this different? This story sounds awesome, just the kind I like, lots of angst I hope.

I've been at school. And my sister and mom hog the computer all the time, so the only time I can get on the computer and have unlimited time (except for breaks) is when I'm up at my aunt's house with her and her dog.

So I haven't jumped off of the RuGged Wonders Oceanliner! (Probably because whenever I'm in water, I feel claustrophobic.) I'm still on it. I'm just hiding in Greg and Ryan's room! :devil: :devil: :devil: Literally. They're drinking champagne on the top deck, swimming or sunbathing, doing their own thing, and I'm just hiding in their closet... because no one likes me. :(

I'm really, really tired, so I'm gonna make this short: I'm gonna work on my RG story tomorrow, because I can't CONCENTRATE at school. :mad:

I like you szmandatogoholic! :D :D

Aww you didnt like my villian Shadowfax? I really thought you would :(.... :p Just kidding! ;) I like your names Silhouette :)

Ohh can I join you hiding in their closet of their bedroom ;) szmandatogoholic? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back