Greg/Ryan - Florida isn't that far away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Greg/Ryan [Crossover Slash] - Florida isn't that far awa

ah well then I'll be waiting for this from you. Best of luck and if you have any q's about ryan feel free to pm me and ask, I may know and I'd be happy to help you out. After I wrote that I thought about it more and was thinking, it might be fun to write a ryan/greg story, but I dont think so. I hope it turns out good, can't wait.

yeah szmandatogoholic, if you any questions about Greg i will probably know :lol: so just PM me :)

I realllyy think that Greg and Ryan look alike in that pic. But i've always thought that. When i first saw Ryan on CSIM I was like omg thats Greg! but then i was like..oh nvm haha they both look soo hot in that pic :devil:

I think that Gregs family would be shocked but ok with it. (if Greg even has a family. not like we would know :rolleyes:) and I think that Ryans family wouldnt. Just because i always thought he would have come from a strict house hold. Because hes so serious.

Oh good, at least we have at least 2 people here who know a lot about Greg and Ryan. My weakness would've been Greg, since I keep up with Miami more, so that's a good resource to know in case I need that info. :D Thanks for volunteering sandersidle and Twiz!!

I haven't given up on the idea of trying my hand at this. I'm sure we could all use more than one fic regarding Twiz's plot (and I'm blushing that you would think that I could write this, btw, Twiz. :eek: Thanks for that vote of confidence! :D) Plus, it would be awesome to see the different perspectives each author might take on this.

The idea is still lurking somewhere in my head, and I don't have anything definite as of yet, and it might be a while before I could come up with anything concrete, but some of the things I'd like to cover are beginning to take shape in my head. And I think I may have also found my inspiration for writing this (and nope... I'm not telling you guys what it is. I don't want to jinx it, so you'll have to wait and see, hehehe... :devil:)

Now, look what you've done to me, people! *shakes fist* :lol: This isn't going to be a one-shot, that's for sure! *pouts*

I think you're right about their families, Twiz. Or at least, that's how I too picture them ;)

Yey more stories! :D I really need to read some more Greg/Ryan fics, cause ... well ... I'm kinda addicted to them.

szmandatogoholic I know a ton about Greg too. So I could help out also.

Shadowfax said........ I haven't given up on the idea of trying my hand at this. I'm sure we could all use more than one fic regarding Twiz's plot (and I'm blushing that you would think that I could write this, btw, Twiz. Thanks for that vote of confidence! ) Plus, it would be awesome to see the different perspectives each author might take on this

OH goodie I'm glad your thinking about using it too, I'd be so honored if you wtote something with my idea. After reading your stuff I'm sure you'd rock our socks with it. I'm reading what you sent me last night and all I can say is my jaw is sore from dropping, awesome. I love reading different stuff and I agree if both of you write something it will be interesting to see both of your takes on it. Thanks life style, I sometimes think I think way too much about Ryan's life, good to see someone else does too. :D

im getting excited for the fics!! Both of you will probably do an amazing job :D i havet read one in a while! :(

I wonder where Silhouette is. :lol: that was random :D

Alright luvs, I need a little bit of help. I'm in the process of working on my Ryan/Greg fic, but I'm only on chapter two so far. I'm not that avid of a fan with CSI Miami, and since the story is mainly told from Ryan's side of things, it's kinda slowing things down a bit. I was hoping that I could get a volunteer who's willing to just read over the fic as I write it and tell me if it's okay, if it's not making any sense, etc. I need someone who can do it in a fairly decent time, not take a week to get back to me on it, so that I know whether or not I need to change whatever chapter I'm working on at the time. If anyone's interested in doing this, please send me a private message or email me at jesikaross@yahoo.com. All you really have to do is read and comment, just like you normally would a story, except I'm not posting this to the public just yet so it's your opinion that counts.

I'd do that also. All I basically do all day is read fanfics.

Silhouette went away somewhere I think. I donno, she PMed me and said she would be away for a couple of days.

hollie said:
I'd do that also. All I basically do all day is read fanfics.

Silhouette went away somewhere I think. I donno, she PMed me and said she would be away for a couple of days.

I'm going with first come first serve, so I'm gonna have to go with taz on it, but I'll definately keep you in mind in case anything happens, or unless you happen to be a fan of Greg/Grissom and want to read the other one. lol.

THANKS for the offers to help; I'm gonna need it!

I'm gonna post my email address: (y'all see my username? Add that to @yahoo.com and that's my email address.) Please send all of your Greg or Ryan info there, because I can't get on the 'Net much. I will write down every little detail y'all gave me and conform it into a story. (I will make up Greg's family if I have to. Papa Olaf in that episode from the quote had "was" in the same sentence so he must be dead.)

And I also need a title. I know a girl on another site writing about "homosexuals", (It's in quotes because I pulled it from the site) and her story is called "Secrets". But that's not good enough, IMO.

ETA: And anyone have any REALLY GOOD info about Greg/Ryan, like where Ryan came from? I still don't know that... :confused:

zsmandatogoholic said...I'm gonna post my email address: (y'all see my username? Add that to @yahoo.com and that's my email address.)

that's funny because mines the same way but you add sbcglobal.net which is kind of yahoo, I have yahoo PM. So if you see that you know i've got something for you...I need to shorten your name..UM how about STH...get it? OK anyways for a title how about 'dirty little secrets" "out of the closet" " secrets out" "family secrets" OK I'm done..oh "closet secrets" "csi closet" or vice vera, now i'm done.

Twiztid4Togo said:
zsmandatogoholic said...I'm gonna post my email address: (y'all see my username? Add that to @yahoo.com and that's my email address.)

..oh "closet secrets" "csi closet" or vice vera, now i'm done.

Or "Secrets of the Closeted CSI's". lol.

I don't even know what you're talking about though, so I'll shut up. lol.

jesika said:
Twiztid4Togo said:

..oh "closet secrets" "csi closet" or vice vera, now i'm done.

Or "Secrets of the Closeted CSI's". lol.

I don't even know what you're talking about though, so I'll shut up. lol.

hehe i love them all :D

its hard to write a whole thing on someones life so if you have a question about Greg just post here and im sure i can answer that for ya ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back