Greg/Ryan - Florida isn't that far away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Greg/Ryan [Crossover Slash] - Florida isn't that far awa

Omg Twiz!!! Can't believe I see you here! Welcome to the WONDERland of RuGged Wonders :D (uh, too much, sorry :lol:) I can't believe the manip could lure someone into this ship! That makes me so happy :D
Here, have some smoothies... you're gonna really REALLY need them since this thread tends to get so hot! ;)

ETA: YAY possible new fic! :D Really, you should write more, Shadowfax!

:D Thanks, and I will... sometime. ;)

BTW... what does 'ETA' mean? :confused:

Oh, and great job luring someone into this thread b/c of that hot, hot, hot pic silhouette! :devil: *in a hushed tone* Are they still at it? :devil: :lol:

thanks for the smoothies, I do need them after that pic, cool me down somehow.

I have been lurking in here from time to time but I dont think I've ever posted. I'm not really into the slash thing, I just can't see Ryan being gay, but I think if they were they would make an incredibly hott couple... PLUS I have enjoyed a few fics like I said.....

I believe ETA means 'Edited To Add'... took me a while to get it too. I used to just type 'Edited to add something' :lol:

Hmm maybe Ryan doesn't have to be gay... but after he meets Greg he starts questioning his sexuality :devil: I mean, cmon, Greg is hot. He could be really flirtatious, if you know what I mean ;) Or Ryan could be 'experimenting', first time to feel that way towards any guy, who knows? The temptation would be hard on Ryan (it's not intended but damn I wrote that last three words made me need cold shower even more :lol:) So, yep, Greg could be the only guy in the planet that makes Ryan feels that way :) :devil:

Ah nevermind, I don't care as long as they're with each other cuz it's hot :D

Omg it's 2 in the morning, I need to sleep, and I have all these thoughts in my head! :eek:

South East Asia.... Jakarta, to be specific... Far far away across the globe. Funny eh, it's daylight there, and it's passed midnight here :lol: My best friend lives in US and I always end up chatting at 3 in the morning my time or him instead staying up till dawn :lol: ...oh the little sacrifices to be able to talk with your best friend :)
Oops, off topic... Haha sorry, rambling again

Okay, good night everyone... I hope I'll be dreaming Ryan/Greg :D

G'night Silhouette! Sweet dreams! :devil:

Oh (off-topic, sorry), I might be flying to Jakarta for a layover flight sometime in October. Maybe I'll get to meet you then. I'll talk to you about it more the next time I'm back. :D

Twiz - I'm like you... based on the show, I can't really see Ryan being gay, but it's fun to explore the possibilities, especially with other cute guys on the CSI franchise *cough* Greg *cough*. I suppose once I got used to the idea of slash, well, I just get used to it. You know what I mean? Or don't you? :devil: ;) :lol:

OH I kno what you mean. So far I've enjoyed most of the slash fics I've read, they are very interesting....

I read one where he was with Tyler...UGH. That one didn't get it for me....But I think it was going to go into him and Greg but I never got to finish reading it.
I read a hottie one with him and Delko.....that was the first and DAMN whoever wrote that had a f*ckin wild imagination, I needed a freezin cold shower after it....

omg i read one with ryan and horatio...I KNOW..EWW! but they didnt say who ryan was with until the very end so i thought it was like delko but then they said Horatio and i just about threw-up..considering what i just read :p

anyways yes it doesnt matter why greg and ryan are together. just as long as they are together kus its damn hot! :D

Silhouette that picture is amazing! :D It looks so real! I'm saving it, and setting it as my background on my computer.

And sandersidle, it's kinda late, but I love the list of symptoms. Its so true!

sandlesidle said..... omg i read one with ryan and horatio

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOO. I would seriously throw up, eeeww that's just so gross my stomach is hurting just thinking about it. Please tell me the title so I never ever read that by accident.

Silhouette you're my hero, that picture is so amazing it's not even funny...ok yeah it is a bit funny...but it's just so cute!

-x-liv

Twiztid4Togo said:
sandlesidle said..... omg i read one with ryan and horatio

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOO. I would seriously throw up, eeeww that's just so gross my stomach is hurting just thinking about it. Please tell me the title so I never ever read that by accident.

I think you hit the nail on the head. Please tell ME the title also. 'Cause I surf fanfic sites often.

Nice stuff everyone! Smoothies and Icees all around! Blame it on school, that's why I'm not on as much anymore. But I am working on a "story" that may have a bit of G/R action in it.

I gotta go, I have geometry, world cultures world geography, and Spanish homework to do!

See y'all tomorrow!

- Neelie -

Silhouette said.... South East Asia.... Jakarta, to be specific... Far far away across the globe

that's really far from Ohio. So are you caught up to season 5 or behind?

i dunno the tittle. it has something to do with ryan wearing Horatios shirt and not knowing it? (gonna be sick) but it was on csi miami online...

edit: its called "His Shirt" it said what characters were involved (ryan wolfe, calleigh duquesne, and Horatio Caine) but i didnt see that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back