Greg/Ryan - Florida isn't that far away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Greg/Ryan [Crossover Slash] - Florida isn't that far awa

yeah i was thinking at the beginning of each thread someone should post the GregoRyanthrax Fever Symthoms:
Sympthoms of GregoRyanthrax Fever:
1. Fever... feel burning all over
2. Fainting
3. Excessive produce of saliva :D
4. Hyperventilating
5. Cough ;)
6. Delusions of hot wild romance between to sexy men :devil:
7. Spontanious combustion :lol:
8. Addiction to Greg/Ryan fics -- our brand of pain medicine (comes in all forms and is absolutely free if you can find it) :D
9. Uncontrolled jaw-dropping (hits the floor at the sight of those 2 tanned bodies)
10. Oggle-eyes syndrome -- characterized by wide and starry-eyed staring at the two gorgeous men :lol:
11. Zip-the-mouth glare -- given those who dare while these 2 men are on screen :lol:
12. Mood swings
(composed by: Silhouette, ShadowFax, and myself)
:D :D :D

i love those rules...their fantastic they make me happy.

-x-liv

Hestia!!! I can't believe you're here!! *waves* Welcome aboard to the WONDERful thread :D Here, have some smoothies or RuGged Wonders sundaes :D

Lol nice, sandersidle :D Jeez I can't wait till the new thread!! It still seems so long...

Hehe love both the pics...
Greg: *stop whatever he was doing when he saw Ryan in the hallway talking to Grissom* Hmm who's that? The new guy? Man he's hot... *stares in awe at the beauty that is Ryan Wolfe :D*
Ryan: *stop talking when he caught Greg's eyes* .... (unable to form any words cuz he's busy looking at Greg)
Greg: *look down, pretend to be busy* Damn he caught me looking at him
Ryan: Umm... Mr. Grissom... who's that guy working in the lab?
:)

Sorry... I can't help to caption it :D

Hestia, you should start watching Miami! I've just begun myself and I promise you, you'd fall in love with Ryan in no time! :D

...awww Silhouette that was cute!

maybe Greg would go to Miami, because their's a case and he goes with Nick...and they both meet Ryan...and things happen.

*drools*

-x-liv

hehe i know. we're all hoping for a crossover. that would be the best thing in the world. ryan and greg dont have to be in the field..they can both be in the lab if ya get my drift :devil:

damn, now i wish they hadn't redone the building. we could've used the old walls for times like this

-x-liv

Don't worry, FrostBite... they'd find a way ;)

Oh yeah, I catch your drift, sandersidle :devil: pushing the test tubes aside to get some? :lol: :devil:

Damn I should stop. Err, smoothies? :lol:

Hello beautiful people!! :D

I'm baaaaaaack... if only for a little while, hehe. :D I'm so happy to see that this thread is still staying busy! :eek::lol:

Oh, and a huge, warm welcome to all the newbies!!! *waves & hugs* :D

Apologies for my long absence, but as most of you know, I've been extremely busy with deadlines. I'm still busy, but I couldn't resist writing a drabble challenge born out of the RuGged WoNders Forever Ship.

And so, here... I brought you guys a gift:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3106007/1/

It's my first time writing a fic in response to a challenge and also my first time writing a Greg/Ryan ficlet. I hope you guys enjoy this as I dedicated it to all of you (and that also includes the newbies)!! :D

Please let me know what you think of it. Feedback is always mightily appreciated! See you guys around... maybe. ;) :devil: :lol:

Awww YAY I've got a dedication :D Welcome back, Shadowfax!! *hands Welcome Back smoothies* :)

*goes to read fic*

ETA: I've read it and liked it! Awww that's so cute :) Well done, Shadowfax!
Hehe... 'Nerds like it hotter'... I like that :devil:
Will you write another one?

Welcome, Hestia :)

And that caption was so cute, Silhouette! :D

I'll read the fic later, when I have more time on my hands (so I can focus on it properly). Thanks for sharing it, Shadowfax *hugs*

Okay I was bored... so I figure I'd bring you awesome people a little present :)

gregryan-sofa-manip.jpg

;)

My first ever Ryan/Greg manip. Hope you like it :)

ETA: Edited a bit to make Greg less 'floating' :lol:

Thanks, life_style :D Yeah I'm still trying to get them to make out, but it's hard to find two suitable pic to manip... so far I could only make them to sit on the same couch... but eh, I managed them to entwine legs :devil: Not bad, huh? ;)

I know you have wild imaginations, so I'd just leave it to you on what they're really doing on that couch ;) :devil:

Wow! And Oh. My. God!! :eek: *drools* This is what you do when you're bored? You should get bored more often, then, Silhouette!! :devil: :lol:

I loved what you've done with the pic. First thing I noticed were their legs, and yep... my imagination had gone running away again. :devil:

So, anyway about the legs... it's almost like they were making out, but then someone walked in on them and they quickly separated but not enough (hence Greg's legs on top of Ryan's), and both of them have this, "What? We're not doing anything..." look on their faces, especially Ryan. :devil: Just look at those mischievous but playing innocent eyes! :eek: :lol:

Oh, and another thing... look at Greg's left hand and where it is and what he's about to do. :devil: Very sneaky Greg! :devil: ;) I'll leave the rest for your imaginations, hehehe... :devil: :lol:

Well, I was just going to drop in and read posts, but I couldn't resist responding to this! :p Oh yeah... and for those of you who haven't seen it, don't forget to check out my "dropping by to check in with you guys" gift:

'Nerds Like It Hotter' --> http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3106007/1/

Tootles!! *hugs* Oh, and thanks for the smoothie again! :D

I bet that is the perfect pic to have hanging on the wall while I read your fic Shadowfax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back