Greg/Ryan - Florida isn't that far away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Greg/Ryan [Crossover Slash] - Florida isn't that far awa

:lol: Yeah I saw where Greg's hand was when I was trying to get them to 'overlap' each other and thought, damn it's just perfect! :lol: It's just there sneaking right into... well, I'll leave that to your imagination :devil:

And I have to agree... their expression says EVERYTHING ;) :devil:

ShadowFax!!! i already said hey in the ryan/jon thread but im still happy to see you :D i read your fic and it was awesomeee!!!!!!! :devil:

Silhoutte, oh my lord thats a nice pic!!! it doesnt even look like a manip!! :D i like ShadowFax's interpretaion on it :lol: :devil:

:lol: Oh yeah!! :lol: I'll have to imagine this pic when I go back and re-read my fic Twiz. Mmmmm... yummeh!! :devil: :lol:

And yes, their looks say EVERYTHING! ;) :devil:

One more thing about Greg's hands: Notice how his arms are both kind of straight, especially his right arm, which is pressed up against his thigh, like they've gone still all of a sudden as if he was doing something... :devil:

Well, the right hand may have stilled, but it doesn't stop his left hand from doing 'naughty' things to Ryan... :devil: :lol: :devil:

Edit: Good to see you again sandersidle! :) Glad you enjoyed your present! :D

Glad you like it, sandersidle :)

Yep, and when we close the door again, Greg would just jump and attack Ryan :devil: :lol:
See how Ryan's arm are ready to grab the back of Greg's neck? He's itching to pull Greg into a deep passionate kiss :devil:

Damn I need 3 glasses of smoothies after this :lol:

I was going to say something about Ryan's hand being close to Greg's neck, but I forgot as I was typing... :devil:

Yeah, you know they are SOOOO going to jump each other when the door closes again. :devil: ;)

ok lets hurry up and close the door then! they're getting anxious ;) too bad there isnt a peek whole :( :devil:

*hold up a drill* Who says we can't make our own peek hole? ;) :devil:

Oh God I need a cold shower... :lol:

Oooh, naughty girl!! :devil: We'll have to come in and pretend to be maintenance personnel so we can "fix" the door and make several "discreet" peepholes, won't we? *rubs hands together mischievously* :devil: ehehehe....

Drill, anyone? :lol:

hahaha ok we can have shifts..i'll drill the hole look and then pass it off to you after your shower and it continues for anyone who wants to look :lol: oh god im obsessed :D

...or we can drill THREE holes for each of us? ;) :lol: :devil:

:lol: if you're obsessed then what that makes me? :lol:

alright then lets just say we are all equally obsessed ;)
okk we each get a whole :D :lol:

Shhh!!! quiet everyone! They think they're alone again... :devil: :lol: Oh, and I call shotgun on the lowest hole, btw... :eek::lol:

*starts drilling holes* Okay I get this one right here... *peeks* Ooh! You're right about everything... :eek: *drool* :devil: Damn why Greg has to wear that tie? It's so hard to take off! Good thing Ryan is wearing a tshirt...

Okay, shhh need to be quiet... ;) :eek: Jeez I need more smoo

I'm with Silhoutte, I need a cold shower after that pic. OH and I've been pulled into this thread by that pic....hhhmmm. I've read a few fic on the site Nerds with Badges and I found them interesting, but they never got finished them, BLAH.

I know... it's too bad most of them didn't get finished. :(

Oh, and I didn't answer your previous question Silhouette... I'm not making any promises, but there's a good chance I 'might' write another Greg/Ryan ficlet. :D Don't know what about yet or when, but maybe I'll get inspired again soon... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back